PDA

View Full Version : And the winner is...?

Florence The Thief
02-10-2011, 12:48 PM
READ HERE BEFORE VOTING!!!

Descriptions of options below!

Option 1: Is the first Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series made by Toei in Japen and has NO English subtitles.

Option 2: Is the first Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series made by Toei in Japen and HAS English subtitles.

(the first Yu-Gi-Oh anime was never dubbed in English because it was demined too violent.)

Option 3: Is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters anime made in Japen and has NO English subtitles.

Option 4: Is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters anime made in Japen and HAS English subtitles.

Option 5: Is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters anime dubbed by 4kids and in America is simply known as Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Option 6: Is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters anime dubbed in South-East Asia.

Option 7: Is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX anime made in Japen and has NO English subtitles.

Option 8: Is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX anime made in Japen and HAS English subtitles.

Option 9: Is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX anime dubbed by 4kids and in America is simply known as Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.

Option 10: Is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters anime made by 4kids in America.

(Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters is American made and hasn't been dubbed in Japen.)

Option 11: Is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 5D's anime made in Japen and has NO English subtitles.

Option 12: Is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 5D's anime made in Japen and HAS English subtitles.

Option 13: Is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 5D's anime dubbed by 4kids and in America is simply known as Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.

Option 14: Is the new and upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh! series known as Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal.

(Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal is only relesing in Japen so far.)

Which one's the best?

Vote and post your responses!

NOTE: You are allowed to vote more than once!!

Judai Yuki
03-13-2011, 01:37 PM
GX dubbed and subbed~
Both are great, and so far, my favorite of all the series.
The characters are so lovable, and the series itself is interesting, and not terribly repetitive [though the Society of Light arc is incredibly slow moving, sometimes].

Almirah
03-31-2011, 01:56 PM
I love the Duel Monsters subbed. Though, I grew up the English dub, I prefer the Japanese all the way!