PDA

View Full Version : Heroes and Villains

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16

Theninjaslayer29
11-06-2011, 05:43 PM
As a matter of fact ninjaslayer, your power needs serious nurfing down and editing. Note the rules say 20-40 damage per attack, you need to specify alot of things and the like.

This is still overpowered though, but a bit more balanced and clarified.

I think i enjoy your edit much better than what i already had,

grimfang999
11-06-2011, 05:43 PM
Well I did say it was still overpowered, feel free to help weaken i. Ill edit that in thanks

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Firstly you cant fly AND shoot beams those are two powers

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-06-2011, 05:47 PM
I assume you'l take energy beams instead of flying so next the kaoken is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to overpowered, something much more fair would be double your attack for 50% of your remainding hp

Theninjaslayer29
11-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Well, i think energy attacks would be nice so do whatever you would like to edit my attacks, i wont mind as long as i still get my boot launcher

gwtyler1985
11-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Is Holy and myself as a team really that fair? Lay off the guy a bit. How about just giving him Air Hammer as a power?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Power: Energy Attacks

Special moves

Kaioken: At the cost of 50% of me remaining health, i can double my attack for one turn.

Absorption: When near a dead body, i have a 20% chance to absorb his power to increase my next attacks strength by 15 in addition to its base damage (if near a body i killed the chance of sucess increases to 40%)

Special Beam Cannon: An extremely powerful attack, only useable once every three turns. (RNG for this attack is 30-40 rather than 20-40)

Last resort: I jump into the middle of the room and explode. heavily damaging anyone in the room and killing me, it also destroys the room i was in. (does 50 spread damage)

Weapon: a boot launcher

fixed

gwtyler1985
11-06-2011, 05:58 PM
How about just giving him air hammer as a power?

Theninjaslayer29
11-06-2011, 06:00 PM
edited my moves a bit, see if thats any better...

Ave
11-06-2011, 06:01 PM
"What's that? Fair damage output in proportion to everyone else? Power capsules? Fuck those, DBZ rocks!"

Theninjaslayer29
11-06-2011, 06:01 PM
I KNOW RITE?

grimfang999
11-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Well now you have weakened it seems bit underpowered... I would say take ninjas or my suggestion, seeing how most of your damage will probably be weapon damage anyway

Theninjaslayer29
11-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Well i think i'll go with ninjas, seeing as he's the GM and i like his better anyways.

gwtyler1985
11-06-2011, 06:08 PM
JUST USE THE F*CKING AIR HAMMER THING!!!

grimfang999
11-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Im one to talk about strong power boosts however with my power, but it does have a counterweight. Though if ninjas wishes for me to weaken it at all he is free to say

Player has the potent to wield both light and darkness, though can generally only control one at a time.

Each turn, the players power for the turn is determined via rng. The results give the following:
45% or below: control over light
56% or above: control over dark
46-55%: neutral or grey zone

If the neutral zone is reached, another rng must occur:
50% or below: player loses all powers for that turn
51% or above: player gains control of both light and dark, enabling combo attacks and potentially higher than usual damage, or control of what is in between light and dark.
20% chance of gaining control of light and dark
30% chance of controlling neutral stance related abilities.

In the two main cases the further away the number is from 50 the stronger the max and min hit for powers become. For every 10 away from 50 the min and max damage increases for plus 2 for powers, thus with light 1 would mean max of 50 damage and dark or neutral 100 for 50. However, to counter this when shifting from light to dark or vice versa, aura sickness occurs. Damage is reduced by 1 for every 10 difference between the two. For example, start with dark 70 and shift to light 30. have an initial +4 boost, but 70-30=40 so is neutralised, and in worst case light 1 to dark 57, no initial boost but -5 due to sickness.

For the gray zone the power boost is an instant +10 if powers are not lost, and changing to a new aura has no sickness effect.

Light and dark manipulation includes things related to them in lore, so dark can use illusion for example and light can do some healings effects to a degree.

A sword which remains loyal to its master. If one were to wield it without its owners consent or its master defeated, then it shall slowly drain energy out of the opponent and strengthen one side of its aura depending on the persons alignment. (-2 health/turn)

Like the player, each turn it shall go through the same transformation of aura with the percentages. However, if the swords aura and players auras are opposing, then the strength of weapon attacks are determined by which has the stronger aura.

If the players aura is stronger than the swords (I.e. the number is further away from 50), then damage shall be applied with normal damage.
If the swords aura is stronger than the players, then for every 10 the swords aura is away from 50%, the damage is decreased by 1

If players aura is the same as the swords, damage increases by 1 for every 10 away from 100 after the two auras have been added together.
If one of the sword or player reach neutral, damage is applied normally.

Ave
11-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Tempted to un-sign up. S:

Theninjaslayer29
11-06-2011, 06:13 PM
-_________- i dont even care anymore, DO WHATEVUR U WUNT NINJAS, im most likely not gonna be online tommorow so i wont even be able to see the first turn.

HolyShadow
11-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Rikku should have HoF for last round for lasting almost the entire round without even a single capsule.

bakurachick
11-06-2011, 06:19 PM
his death wasnt even planned, it was an accident..i was trying to run away :V

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-06-2011, 06:20 PM
turn doesn't start tomorrow.... maybe.... still have a lot of pending powers so turn 0 will be Tuesday

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Special moves

Kaioken: At the cost of 50hp health, i can double my attack for one turn.

Absorption: When near a dead body, i have a 20% chance to absorb his power to increase my next attacks strength by 15 in addition to its base damage (if near a body i killed the chance of sucess increases to 40%)

Special Beam Cannon: An extremely powerful attack, only useable once every three turns. (RNG for this attack is 30-40 rather than 20-40)

Last resort: I jump into the middle of the room and explode. heavily damaging anyone in the room and killing me, it also destroys the room i was in. (does 50 spread damage)

new change

Ave
11-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Much better. =c=

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-06-2011, 06:30 PM
BTW if powers are all posted today I can start round tomorrow. And since Skyrim is coming out next Friday, if all players action before turn end I can do an extra set of results

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
11-06-2011, 06:32 PM

Power:Typical DBZ fighter abilitys
You know, the basic energy beams, and some other special moves i will list below.

Special moves

Kaioken: For 3 turns, my attack is increased +3 for 3 turns, has a 3 turn cooldown (lol 3333)

Absorption: When near a dead body, i have a 20% chance to to absorb the body and do +2 damage for one attack (if near a body i killed the chance of sucess increases to 50%)

Special Beam Cannon: An extremely powerful attack, Does +8 damage only useable once every three turns.

Last resort: I jump into the middle of the room and explode. damaging everyone in the room and killing me, it also turns my dead body into stone so others can use it as a weapon.
(damage done by last resort is equal to half of my remaining health when used)

I will team up with gcar if thats okay, also i would like to be villain

If I may suggest some nerfing for slayer's abilities

special Beam cannon with absorption: Slayer can suck up the energy around him, using the attack to cause power damage.

Last resort: When Slayer dies, his body explodes taking damage from his killer = to normal power damage calculations.

Weapon: Boot Launcher

Allows Slayer to use his power to cause damage to other players, and for special circumstances according to his abilities. Feel free to nerf even more.

gwtyler1985
11-06-2011, 06:34 PM
I still say just give him the stupid air hammer.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-06-2011, 06:35 PM
I feel fine with my latest adjustment if you don't mind :I

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-06-2011, 06:35 PM
I still say just give him the stupid air hammer.

YOU CANT CHOOSE HIS POWER AND NEITHER CAN WE!!!

gwtyler1985
11-06-2011, 06:36 PM
Yeah, but that would give him most of what he wanted in the first place.

rikkuswolf
11-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Rikku should have HoF for last round for lasting almost the entire round without even a single capsule.I was also at 10 HP for like half the game. Don't forget that either.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
11-06-2011, 06:50 PM
as you wish, ninjas.
send me a PM if you need me.

Seacrest OUT

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-06-2011, 07:05 PM
kthnx Gcar

animex75
11-06-2011, 07:37 PM
i'll sign up, sheet later when i get an answer about whether or not my power is acceptable :D

gwtyler1985
11-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Ok, after a lot of thinking, Holy will be the villain. He's the Vegeta to my Goku.

Zariu
11-07-2011, 04:31 AM
Power:Plant Manipulation: control growth, plant them, set when seeds mature and have effect, movement, and can grow them anywhere

DeathBind Roses - thorns have a toxin that slowly eats at your bones - causes damage equivalent to the amount of turns you have been poisoned squared(1 turn = 1... 2 turn = 4 etc) caps at 4 turns = 16 dmg (maybe less, check me on that GM)

Sleeping Star Lilies - the pollen and scent fills the area, putting everyone to sleep

Tempting Tulips - the sight and smell of them has an aphrodisiac effect

Exploding Light Alliums - Explode in a flash of light causing blindness

Poison Stinking Corpse Lily(Rafflesia) - Disgusting smell that carries a light poison - 5 dmg a turn while in area of bloom

Giant Venus Flytrap - naturally closes on anything that touches it - damages by sharp outer "teeth" and digestion

Acid Pitcher Plant - slippery walls and a pool of acid in the bottom

Sex Change Sundew - anything that touches the sundew part is stuck and then wrapped up... when it unravels from around them sex has been changed and they have been slightly damaged due to digestion

Hallucinogen Trumpet - releases hallucinogenic scent

Weapon:Whip

animex75
11-07-2011, 09:38 AM
well there went one of my possible powers :V

and ninjas, i didn't see anything saying i couldn't use a power like this so...

Power: Nature
Element depends on the terrain.

Forest/Jungle/Swamp = wood
Desert/Wasteland= sand
Lake/River/Estuary = water
Volcano = fire
Rocky Mountain/Plateau= rock
Grasslands/Hills = wind
Tundra/Snowy Mountain/Ice Flow/Snowlands = ice
Buildings/Cliff= electricity
City = metal
Weapon: Claymore (not the mines, the sword (http://www.darksword-armory.com/images/1319-Scottish-Claymore.jpg))

gwtyler1985
11-07-2011, 09:57 AM
So basically, you absorb your environment.

*starts cracking up* Well, good luck with that on this map. :thatface:

animex75
11-07-2011, 09:59 AM
well it all depends on what the map looks like

gwtyler1985
11-07-2011, 10:10 AM
This:

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/Ninjasplaycardgames2/DLM2.png

animex75
11-07-2011, 10:14 AM
...wow, i'm gonna be swamped

....sorry, but that bad pun needed to be made

gwtyler1985
11-07-2011, 03:40 PM
But in all seriousness, say hello to God.

rikkuswolf
11-07-2011, 05:03 PM
Gasp! Shrimp baby could be ANYWHERE!

AsterGray
11-07-2011, 05:07 PM
signing up.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-07-2011, 05:18 PM

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-07-2011, 05:29 PM
gonna review HS's power now and Zariu whos the hero in ur and ninjaslayers team?

gwtyler1985
11-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Please include me in negotiations.

Zariu
11-07-2011, 06:20 PM
meh... I don't really care which one I am... I mean... it doesn't really make a difference in this game

Theninjaslayer29
11-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Special moves

Kaioken: At the cost of 50hp health, i can double my attack for one turn.

new change

^________^ perfection, sorry about freaking out earlier and junk...

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Hair work
-Cut n Style
I cut and style enemies hair into something girly and cute, it totally has volume and body now! (damage attack)
-Dye job
I like, color my ally's hair, highlights lowlights, you name it! It totally makes them have more confidence! (+10 damage for allies attack and damage to Ocean is halved that turn)

Make up
-Bright eyes
With my magic brushes I "open" my enemies eyes more, causing any damage they take to be doubled, up to max damage. (power damage with a 20% chance of doubling it)
-Dramatic lips
I use my magic to give my allies dramatic, kissable lips, charming anyone they attack. (causes anyone attacking ally to be charmed for one turn, unable to attack them)
Clothing
-Lolli Land
I make my enemies the cutest lollies and hideyoshis I possibly can! Thier so pretty oh so pretty! (damage attack, horrifies enemy by turning them into a little girl/boy in a dress)
-Sexy Mama
I make my allies so sexy that they hurt non-allies eyes...literally. (adds 1-30 (RNG) damage to ally attacks )

Accesorize!
-Hair -bows, bands, clips, feathers, curls! I make my enemie's hair up so well its to die for....literally! (damage attack)
-Shoes -My allies suddenly find thier footwear is so fabulous they can move faster for one turn! (double movement for one turn)

gwtyler1985
11-07-2011, 10:54 PM
... you sexist bastard.

Fenrir502
11-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Yeah Ninjas, Gawd.

rikkuswolf
11-08-2011, 12:55 AM
...That is hilarious and awesome.

Mike Dawson approves. three shrimp babies out of three.

Ishikawa Oshro
11-08-2011, 07:45 AM
My power is the power of the people.
Using my rights I am able to do various things.

as in petition a move.
Reinstate new rules.
Yada Yada.
Elect a new gm with a super capsule ^^
Or impeach the current acting one!

does I winz nao?

biggles1
11-08-2011, 08:12 AM
... so basically your power is to screw the rules?

Theninjaslayer29
11-08-2011, 08:15 AM
But he doesnt have a high enough amount of currency to disregard the regulations!

grimfang999
11-08-2011, 09:23 AM
NOT SO FAST

IN ORDER TO PASS LEGISLATURE YOU MUST PASS IT THROUGH THE LEGISLATION.

SEEING HOW IN THIS GAME GM IS LIKE THE PRESIDENT AND THE PLAYERS ARE TIER THE PEOPLE OR CONGRESS, WE ALL HAVE TO VOTE IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE A RULE!

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
11-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Think of this game as ancient Rome.
The GM is Caesar, and the players kill each other for his/her's amusement in the Colosseum that is the game board.

animex75
11-08-2011, 10:34 AM
and if the GM has to use the lightning, they become Caligula instead :V

animex75
11-08-2011, 11:13 AM
oh, if i can make an AI this'll be it:

Name: Roc
Appearance: A giant eagle
Weapon: Claws and beakSpecial abilities:

Support

Swift pick-up - Every two turns, Roc can aid someone in leaving the area they're in with a +1 priority.
Transportation - Every three turns, Roc can carry someone an extra area.
Piercing cry - Four times per round, Roc can disorientate an opponent, cutting their power and accuracy down by 20%.

Attack

Swooping attack - Roc dive-bombs and hits an opponent from behind with his claws for a 10% higher chance for a critical hit. This can only be used twice.
Knockback - Once per round, Roc can hit an opponent for 30% less damage while hitting them into the next area. Roc takes 50% of the damage dealt.

AsterGray
11-08-2011, 12:02 PM
screw it, gravity manipulation shall be my power.

gwtyler1985
11-08-2011, 12:35 PM
THERE IS NO F*CKING AI!!!! :rageface:

darkarcher
11-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Okay, here goes for a power.

Power: Animism
Description: Allows me to place a spirit into non-conscious life or objects, essentially bringing them to life and under my control. I can also leave very basic instructions imprinted on objects that can take effect even if I move to where the object is out of my range.
Weapon: Segmented Staff

TheOcean
11-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Oh yeah, weapon is a magical girl princess wand, with which I do my "magic" and zap people.

Zariu
11-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Oh yeah, weapon is a magical girl princess wand, with which I do my "magic" and zap people.

XD nice

animex75
11-08-2011, 01:16 PM
gee tyler, thanks for being so understanding to someone who hasn't played a full game before and hasn't played this type of game

TheOcean
11-08-2011, 01:35 PM
I think Tyler still has PTSD from Ave's round. My bad. ;_;

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-08-2011, 01:38 PM
Im not sexist, Ocean messaged me that power

TheOcean
11-08-2011, 01:40 PM
yes i did. Everyone will be pretty little girls/hideyoshi if I have my way.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Hair work
-Cut n Style
I cut and style enemies hair into something girly and cute, it totally has volume and body now! (damage attack)
-Dye job
I like, color my ally's hair, highlights lowlights, you name it! It totally makes them have more confidence! (+10 damage for allies attack and damage to Ocean is halved that turn)

Make up
-Bright eyes
With my magic brushes I "open" my enemies eyes more, causing any damage they take to be doubled, up to max damage. (power damage with a 20% chance of doubling it rechare time of 3 turns)
-Dramatic lips
I use my magic to give my allies dramatic, kissable lips, charming anyone they attack. (causes anyone attacking ally to be charmed for one turn, unable to attack them)
Clothing
-Lolli Land
I make my enemies the cutest lollies and hideyoshis I possibly can! Thier so pretty oh so pretty! (damage attack, horrifies enemy by turning them into a little girl/boy in a dress)
-Sexy Mama
I make my allies so sexy that they hurt non-allies eyes...literally. (adds 1-30 (RNG) damage to ally attacks )

Accesorize!
-Hair -bows, bands, clips, feathers, curls! I make my enemie's hair up so well its to die for....literally! (damage attack)
-Shoes -My allies suddenly find thier footwear is so fabulous they can move faster for one turn! (double movement for one turn)

fixed power

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Also Ishi, unless you get a partner I cant let you sign up. Especially AFTER I ended sign ups -_-

HolyShadow
11-08-2011, 02:17 PM

Power: Summoning.

My familiars are a set of small chibis who unlock the magical power of weapons, as well as lets me turn into a weapon for as long as someone wields me. I take no damage from being wielded as long as I'm in that form, but I will take damage if I'm attacked by someone. The chibi turns into a small ruby somewhere inside the weapon, making it hard to damage.

If I die while in weapon form the weapon breaks but I stay in that form. My currently-summoned chibi is then released and becomes the familiar of whoever was wielding me at the time, allowing them to power up their weapon.

If I'm being wielded, then I do not count as a weapon for whoever is wielding me, since it is my power that allows them to. They can still wield their normal weapon. The weapon that I become I must stay for as long as I'm being wielded. I may choose the power that I have as a weapon, but once I choose a particular power for a particular weapon, I can't change the power that specific weapon has.

The weapons I may choose to become are:
Sword
Lance
Twin Guns
Flamethrower
??? - Figure Tyler might wanna pick one.

If my familiar dies, I can revive it in exchange for half of my total HP. (Not bloody likely, but the option is nice)

I have 5 familiars. Each one is tied to one of those weapons. They'll disappear at the end of the turn they're summoned, and I'll still keep my weapon's form and power if they're gone, for one turn. I have to keep resummoning them to keep my form, but I don't have to shift back to human form to do so.

My weapon is an infinite supply of magical mirrors.
Rules:
1) Can only carry up to 5 mirrors at any time.
2) Replenish 1 mirror every turn.
3) Start with 3 mirrors.
4) A mirror is indistinguishable from the real me by any means, unless I directly state I want the person to know which one is the real me.
5) Attacking a mirror will nullify damage to me for that turn if I'm in weapon form.
6) Attacking a mirror will split damage between me and the person who attacks it if I'm in normal form.
7) A multi-target attack will target all people and mirrors in the same room as me as long as I have a mirror set up. This includes the wielder of the attack.
8) A mirror will stay set up if it is not attacked.
9) If I have 0 mirrors left over at the end of a turn, then it takes an extra turn to replenish said mirror.

Version 2. Will be edited later.

gwtyler1985
11-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Hair work
-Cut n Style
-Dye job

Make up
-Bright eyes
With my magic brushes I "open" my enemies eyes more, causing any damage they take to be doubled, up to max damage. (power damage with a 20% chance of doubling it rechare time of 3 turns)
-Dramatic lips
Clothing
-Lolli Land
-Sexy Mama

Accesorize!

fixed power

Good God... IT'S IVA!!! SHOOTITSHOOTITSHOOTITSHOOTITSHOOTITSHOOTITSHOOTITS HOOTITSHOOTIT!

gwtyler1985
11-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Also since most of the people here were also playing FE, wth?

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
11-08-2011, 03:01 PM
That's what I'm saying, I was joking and playing because I was bored.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Still missing AVes power and Ishis possible sign up if he gets a partner, which BTW will only happen if he finds one b4 I finish turn 0 results :I

biggles1
11-08-2011, 05:07 PM
... goddamn it people why do you make your powers so complicated?

Zairak
11-08-2011, 05:09 PM

Because colour.

Ave
11-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Power: Viral Replication
So pretty much I use fellow players as hosts to replicate myself in. I inject my viral nucleic acid into them merely by touch. After touching someone, the next turn two of me will rip out of the host's stomach, causing ability damage. From then on I'll be able to action for all 3 of me and subsequent me's. Each me can infect more than once, but after you've been infected I can't infect you again. Any damage caused by me is split between me. Each of me will have 100 HP, but if you kill one me you kill them all because I said so. And capsules will go the original me.

gwtyler1985
11-08-2011, 06:10 PM
I thought cloning was banned...

Ave
11-08-2011, 06:11 PM
It's not in the current banned list so it's fair game.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Everything is finally set, expect turn 0 later or tomorrow

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-08-2011, 11:03 PM
TURN 0: WALL-O-TEXT

10 years ago, on an island in an unknown sea.

A warrior jumps from tree to tree over jungle. Down bellow, several animals inhabit the jungle and stop occasionally to look up at the strange man. He comes to a sudden stop when he sees another man sitting by a lake. Next to him is a bloody corpse. The man seems to be mourning the loss of whoever said corpse belongs to. Taking this as an opportunity the man in the tree prepares an arrow with his bow. Just as he is about to release the arrow however, "INSERT AWESOME FINISHING LINE HERE!!!". A man with blades for arms swoops down from a higher branch and cuts the warrior into pieces. "WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!!!!", screams a disembodied voice. A bunch of holographic confetti rains down on the two remaining warriors. "Nice plan, having him think I was dead." "Yeeeah.... whos corpse was this again?" "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GIVE IT UP FOR OUR WINNERS AND STILL CHAMPIONS, BLAYDRIX AND SERAPHIM!" Disembodied voices roar as the two warriors are transported to the middle of an arena type platform with millions of people lining the walls in a huge stadium.

10 years later.

A woman sits in an office, overlooking an advanced city. Off in the distance, she sees a large stadium. A man walks into the office. "Ma'am, our views are down, we're going bankrupt." "I know, I know, its the same story as always. People just aren't interested in crappy reality shows anymore." There is a silence for a moment. "Ma'am, might I suggest, we bring back- *dramatic pause* Heroes and Villains". "Hmm, I don't know..." "The thing that made Heroes and Villains so entertaining for the public was the idea of mindless slaughter from a race of brutes, something we haven't experienced in a decade. If you bring that back, I am certain people will regain interest in our channel." The woman's eyebrow raises. "Yes... you're right. That's a brilliant idea!" The man smiles in delight. "And I'm putting you in charge of everything!" "I'm sorry... what?" "Yes, with ideas like that, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting the public interested again!" The man sighs.

A couple of months passed while the man worked hard to get the show publicity and work out all the other issues. Finally came the day before the premiere of a new season of Heroes and Villains and the man had forgotten one crucial fact.

"I HAVEN'T PICKED A RACE!!!"

He quickly scrolls through a selection of planets on the stadiums super computer, finally arriving at- "Earth? Sounds good!"

The next day during the premiere.
Millions of people line the stadium as they had a decade ago. The man appears on a generic flying device over an abyss. "Ladies and gentlemen, for over a decade we have gone without any good reality television. Well I am here to tell you that the wait is over!" The crowd starts cheering. "After a 10 year hiatus, televisions best reality show is back! THIS IS HEROES AND VILLAINS!!!" The crowd goes wild. "Now I present to you our contestants!" The man presses a button on a remote.

Atop a large spire somewhere on Earth.
"I'm not going to let you get away with this Holyshadow!" says Tyler. HS who has various armed floating chibi creatures floating behind him retorts, "I'm afraid you're too late, this missile cannot be stopped once its been activated and its about to launch!" The missile launches into the sky. Tyler: "NOOO!" Tyler opens a hole in front of the missile and another on the sky above them. The missile is now headed straight at the tower. HS: "You fool you'l kill us both!" Tyler: "So be it!" Before the missile impacts the spire the two disappear in a flash of light.

At Zairaks 3 story house.
Zairak: "Its amazing what you can do without money with powers like these." A crazy woman breaks down Zairaks fancy door. "Zairak, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!" Zairak: "Baku... what are you doing? I already said we could be roommates." Baku:"I didn't like the way you looked at me when you said it!" Just as baku is about to beat up Zairak, they disappear in a flash of light.

At a subway station in New York. A shady group of people enter a subway train while dragging along an unconscious man. A man with a large sword runs down the stairs and at the subway train. One of the members of the shady group gets off as the subway leaves. "Get out of my way Biggles." Biggles: "Can't let you do that Grimfang, your brother happens to be very valuable to us." Biggles grabs a nearby pole on the ground and turns it into a sword. Grimfang: "So be it!" The two run at each other and clash swords. Then they disappear in a flash of light.

In an evil lab somewhere in Australia. A man is hunched down, reading some designs that will allow him to take over the world. He hears some loud banging coming from his ventilation shafts. A teenage girl falls down from the shaft and lands on her ass. "What are you doing here little girl?!" asks the man. The girl gets up and says, "Doctor Fenmagon you are under arrest." The girl shows her secret agent badge at the doctor. Fenrir: "Well that certainly is an official document, however I wont be going so easily." He turns into a unicorn. "ZOMG I LOVE UNICORNS!!!" The man seems annoyed and changes into Minotaur instead. "Luckily, I came prepared." The girl brings out her Makeup Set and hair cutting utensils. "Prepare to feel the wrath of Sailor Ocean!" They disappear in a flash of light.

In a Dark forest somewhere.
A man with a staff is walking around, eyeing his entire surroundings as if worried of an ambush. He hears something from behind. Reacting quickly he turns around with his staff extended and a tree extends, opens its "mouth" and bites down on something. The man recognizes the trees victim. "The rest of them can't be that far behind. He begins running until he hits a dead end. As he turns around he is greeted with several clones of the same man he saw in the trees mouth. "Darkarcher, I'm afraid this is the end of the line. You're going to pay for kidnapping her!" Darkarcher gets in a defensive position ready to fight but they both disappear in a flash of light before they can begin their battle.

In Weirdsmells's evil lair.
Rikkus/Mike Dawson is trapped by the floor which has surrounded him. He begins screaming at Weirdsmells who is sitting on his throne. "I DIDN'T KILL RITA!!!!" Weirdsmells looks at him for a minute before replying. Weirdsmells: "Rikkus, we've been over this. You're not a real hero!" Rikkus continues talking about the same thing over and over until Weird starts to get a headache. Tired of rikkus blabbering he throws him out the window of his lair. Before Rikkus hits the pavement they are both whisked away in a flash of light.

In a town covered in vines.
A man is desperately shooting energy attacks at a bunch of vines that are trying to strangle him. "STOP! What do you think you're doing!" says a woman coming out from behind a few vines. "NOTPOISONIVY, so this is your doing!" "What the hell are you talking about? My name is Zariu!" "Well then "Zariu" why are you terrorizing the people of this town?" Zariu: "What people? THIS TOWNS ABANDONED!" Ninjaslayer: "A likely story!" Before the two can continue their conversation they disappear in a flash of light.

In a desert somewhere.
A man is walking through the endless desert looking for an oasis. He miraculously spots one and heads over. "Looks like I managed to shake him off" says Aster. As he is about to take a drink from the water he suddenly stars getting strangled my a figure made of the same water from the Oasis. "An-Ime-X" he manages to say. Before he suffocates they disappear in a flash of light.

All the heroes appear alongside their respective villains in different parts of the island but they all hear the same message from a hologram of the man in the stadium. "Fellow heroes and villains, you have all been selected to fight against others like you in order to find out which of you is the strongest pair from your home planet. There are 8 teams in total stranded on this beautiful island. The only way to return is TO WIN! So for the sake of survival I suggest you learn to cooperate or perish. NOW LET THE ROUND BEGIN!

Team #1
1. Tyler - 100hp - Grasslands
2. HS - 100hp - Grasslands

Team #2
3. Baku - 100hp - Jungle
4. Zairak - 100hp - Jungle

Team #3
5. Grim - 100hp (55 = neutral - 24 = loses powers for the turn) - Wasteland
6. biggles - 100hp - Wasteland

Team #4
7. Ocean - 100hp - Snowlands
8. Fenrir - 100hp - Snowlands

Team #5
9. Ave - 100hp - Cliffs
10. Dark - 100hp - Cliffs

Team #6
11. Weirdsmells - 100hp - Tundra
12. Rikkus - 100hp - Tundra

Team #7
13. Ninjaslayer - 100hp - Hills
14. Zariu - 100hp - Hills

Team #8
15. Aster - 100hp - Volcano
16. Animex - 100hp - Volcano

Important Notes
a. Victory Conditions: Be the last team standing. If your partner dies then be the last man standing.

b. Turn ends Thursday since I posted these results so late, unless everyone gets their action in by tomorrow.

TURN START

Zairak
11-08-2011, 11:12 PM
Right.

First things first.

Drawing a jetpack into existence and then giving it to bakurachick.

rikkuswolf
11-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Yeah. That sounds about right.....

I DIDN'T KILL RITA!

animex75
11-08-2011, 11:15 PM
oh HELL yes, we're in the place with my favourite element :D

TheOcean
11-08-2011, 11:33 PM
*curls up against fenny's minotaur fur* I'M SO COLD KEEP ME WARM!...which way should we go?

Fenrir502
11-08-2011, 11:37 PM
I'm easy, whichever way you want. Maybe we should head out of the cold though.

I'll shapeshift Jack-o'-the-Lantern and keep the both of us warm with fire powahs

TheOcean
11-08-2011, 11:40 PM
lol volcano it is! Hi ani, aster!

bakurachick
11-08-2011, 11:45 PM
Right.

First things first.

Drawing a jetpack into existence and then giving it to bakurachick.

I'll take the jetpack and put it on

gwtyler1985
11-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Dude, you never got my weapon.

Theninjaslayer29
11-09-2011, 12:38 AM
i will grab zariu and give her a piggy-back ride to the tundra. and while we are heading to the tundra i will tell her about the time i wrestled a zombie-tunafish.

HolyShadow
11-09-2011, 12:42 AM
Her.

animex75
11-09-2011, 12:51 AM
first off, i'll stop trying to kill aster :V

Zariu
11-09-2011, 01:14 PM
a zombie tunafish? lol

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
11-09-2011, 01:17 PM
*takes picture of thread*
Dang my camera flashed the game, will Face close this thread too?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Missing actions: 7

rikkuswolf
11-09-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm just gonna tell anyone in range about my Mom's great steam dinner.

AsterGray
11-09-2011, 03:49 PM
so, uh, gonna use grav hax to float lava about a meter above my head and half a meter away from me, and unless specified i will continue to do this until i dispose of the lava in whichever way seems suitable for me.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Missing actions: 5 :V

WeirdSmells
11-09-2011, 06:40 PM
I'm just gonna tell anyone in range about my Mom's great steam dinner.

That sounds amazing!

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-09-2011, 07:26 PM
Missing actions: 2 -_-

TheOcean
11-09-2011, 07:27 PM
*gets out a pitchfork* who's missing?

Theninjaslayer29
11-09-2011, 07:28 PM
I am hoping the next turn starts soon

darkarcher
11-09-2011, 08:00 PM

I didn't.

gwtyler1985
11-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Mine's fairly straightforward as well. I'm just kind of clever.

animex75
11-09-2011, 08:13 PM
mine's simple as hell, i just listed what areas have what effects so ninjas would know what area does what

Theninjaslayer29
11-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Mine isnt that complicated.....atleast i dont think it is...

gwtyler1985
11-09-2011, 08:20 PM
mine's simple as hell, i just listed what areas have what effects so ninjas would know what area does what

Actually, by that logic, there are several areas that do... well, nothing. What's up with that?

Fine, the area that does nothing. What's up with that?

Actually, yeah. Areas. What's up with that?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-09-2011, 08:27 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!!!~ *no response*

animex75
11-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Actually, by that logic, there are several areas that do... well, nothing. What's up with that?

Fine, the area that does nothing. What's up with that?

Actually, yeah. Areas. What's up with that?
actually, if you look i have something for each area

gwtyler1985
11-09-2011, 08:40 PM
You're missing three.

Fenrir502
11-09-2011, 08:48 PM
My power is super simple. It's just reeeeaaaaally wide.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
11-09-2011, 08:57 PM
if it's complex, and you don't mind getting your powers broken. Rock it out.

remember my earlier post. KEEP THINGS SIMPLE or there shall be confusion and things missed.

@Fenny- your power is fine.

This post seems applicable somehow.

biggles1
11-09-2011, 09:03 PM
I just hate the wall'o'text that some people post, seems like far too much work for all involved.

gwtyler1985
11-09-2011, 09:05 PM
That's why I didn't post one. I just said what I wanted.

WeirdSmells
11-09-2011, 11:55 PM

I try to never make my power longer than a sentence.

animex75
11-09-2011, 11:57 PM
I just hate the wall'o'text that some people post, seems like far too much work for all involved.
"some people" is slang for grim, right? cuz his power isn't just a wall o' text, it's a fucking mile-high wall o' text

Zariu
11-09-2011, 11:58 PM
if you can give me like 3 mins ninja... I'm sorry... forgot thursday is three hours earlier for you... >>;

grimfang999
11-10-2011, 05:37 AM
Jesus its still not ended?

God damn it ave

biggles1
11-10-2011, 06:33 AM
Jesus its still not ended?

God damn it ave

I don't think JR has much to do with this thread ::3:

gwtyler1985
11-10-2011, 03:45 PM
JR and Face have never seen this thread in the entirety of it's existence. If they had, it would have been closed a long time ago.

biggles1
11-10-2011, 03:48 PM
JR and Face have never seen this thread in the entirety of it's existence. If they had, it would have been closed a long time ago.

Thou shalt not tempt fate...

animex75
11-10-2011, 03:55 PM
so we're not under the watchful eye of Sauran? caret of Face?

gwtyler1985
11-10-2011, 03:59 PM
so we're not under the watchful eye of Sauran? caret of Face?

'sfar's I know...

And if this thread gets closed because of that, it's biggles' fault.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-10-2011, 04:00 PM
TURN END

gwtyler1985
11-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Yay!!

Fenrir502
11-10-2011, 04:03 PM
DRAW

biggles1
11-10-2011, 04:04 PM
TURN END

OSHIT!

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-10-2011, 07:03 PM
TURN 1: The First Shot Has Been Fired

Jungle
Baku: "Well this is just great, first you wont let me be your roommate and now this!" Zairak: "I already told you I- forget it, lets just focus on getting out of here alive." Zairak draws a jet pack into reality. Zairak: "Put this on, it'l increase your mobility." Baku puts on the jet pack and is about to take it for a test drive but she cannot get lift off. She raises the intensity of the jet pack but nothing happens. Zairak and baku look puzzled for a moment, then realize baku is holding a very heavy ball with chain.
Summary:
Baku could not use the jet pack because her weapon is too heavy.

Snowlands
Ocean: "Keep me warm Fenmagon!" Fenrir: "Why should I?" Ocean: "Because if you don't I'l catch a cold and then I'l be useless in battle and then we'll die!" Fenrir turns into Jack-o-Lantern and both he and Ocean walk towards somewhere warmer, perhaps a little too warm.
Summary: Ocean and Fenrir go to the Volcano.

Hills
Slayer: "Get on my back, Notpoisonivy! I shall take you to a land beyond these hills where there are heroes to be kicked and villains to be punched!" Zariu: "...... I suppose its better than walking." Zariu jumps on Slayers back and they head off to the Tundra.
Summary: Zariu and slayer head to the Tundra.

Tundra
Weirdsmells: "SHUT UP ALREADY!" Rikkus was nagging at WS about their current state of affairs. Rikkus: "Do you wanna hear the story of my moms great steam dinner?" WS: "NO!!" Off in the distance they could see a strange figure running towards them. Upon closer inspection, it was actually a man carrying a woman all through the frozen land. WS: "Rikkus get up! We have company." Zariu and slayer finally arrive and slayer collapses on the floor. Slayer: "Uhh... uhh... my back..." Rikkus: "Look, more people to tell about my mothers great steam dinner." WS, Zariu and Slayer all started getting a headache from rikkus idiotic speech and took 2 damage each. Temporarily breaking free of Rikkus hypnotic stupidity, WS attacks Zariu and Slayer with spikes coming from the cold floor of the Tundra. They each take 20 damage. Zariu: "How dare you attack a lady!" Zariu throws a seed on to the tundra floor behind WS and rikkus and it sprouts into a giant Venus fly trap. Rikkus and WS start to back away from it but Zariu grabs her whip and whips WS on the foot. WS: "OW!!" WS jumps about and the Venus fly trap grabs him, chews him a bit and then spits him out. Rikkus looks at WS's chewed body and starts to run. Zariu tangles the whip around his leg and throws him into Venus fly trap. The fly trap chews him a bit but then throws him out in disgust of his mullet. WS and rikkus take 20 damage each. Zariu: "I think I'l call you... Ninja X3"
Summary
Zariu, WS and Slayer took 22 damage each.
Rikkus took 20 damage.

Desert
Tyler and HS walk along the desert and spot Grim and Biggles in the distant Wasteland. HS has one of his chibis turn him into the All-Expanding Spear and Tyler launches it at Grim and Biggles who just barely manage to dodge the mountain sized spear from crushing them while heading to the volcano.
Summary
Tyler and HS arrived at the Desert.

Volcano
Animex stops choking Aster. Animex: "Looks like we'l have to work together if we wanna get out alive." Aster: "Thanks for the info Captain Obvious." They see a young girl and a pumpkin-like spirit trekking up the mountain. Aster grabs some lava and has it float in front of him with his gravity hax. Ocean: "Stop! We come in peace!" Back at the stadium: "BOOOOOO!!!! NO PEACE!!!!" screams the crowd. Grim and biggles arrive on the opposite side of the volcano. As Aster and Animex turn around, biggles extends his pole using his alchemy to touch the edge of the lava and turns part of it into hydrogen gas. An explosion occurs and Aster takes 29 damage. Grim runs up and stabs his sword into the vulnerable Aster who takes 25 more damage. Ocean and Fenrir watch in shock. The crowd cheers.
Summary
Aster took 54 damage.

Cliffs
Dark: "What are you waiting for? Lets get moving!" Ave simply sits and meditates atop one of the tallest cliffs which they arrived at. Dark sighs and sets up some security measures.
Summary
Ave and Dark stayed at the Cliffs.

Team #1
1. Tyler - 100hp - Desert
2. HS - 100hp - Desert

Team #2
3. Baku - 100hp - Jungle (jet pack)

Team #3
5. Grim - 100hp (1 = light +10 atk) - Volcano
6. biggles - 100hp - Volcano

Team #4
7. Ocean - 100hp - Volcano
8. Fenrir - 100hp - Volcano

Team #5
9. Ave - 100hp - Cliffs
10. Dark - 100hp - Cliffs

Team #6
11. Weirdsmells - 78hp - Tundra
12. Rikkus - 80hp - Tundra

Team #7
13. Ninjaslayer - 80hp - Tundra
14. Zariu - 80hp - Tundra

Team #8
15. Aster - 46hp - Volcano
16. Animex - 100hp - Volcano

Important Notes:
a. Turn end tomorrow evening. Morning if everyone actions by then.

b. First capsule will be given to a random player next turn.

TURN START

Theninjaslayer29
11-10-2011, 07:12 PM
This is just like that time i was wrestling that zombie tuna-fish in a televised event back in 06! of course, we werent in a frozen tundra and nobody was talking about steamed dinner...

Zairak
11-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Okay, second things second.

I draw a jetpack that will work for and can be attached to Baku's ball and chain into existence.

It will either be connected to her own jetpack or otherwise be able to be controlled by Baku.

I then give it to her.

biggles1
11-10-2011, 07:55 PM
a jetpack! you can have a whole 30 seconds of flight :thatface:

Zairak
11-10-2011, 08:05 PM
a jetpack! you can have a whole 30 seconds of flight :thatface:

My god, you're right!

I mean, it's not like this game revolves around magic or anything.

Ye gods, thinking on it, since my power is based on Paint my laptop battery should be running out in another hour. Because it's only logical that the resources for my power would run out. You guys have that problem, right? With only having so much of your power to go around?

I should probably just jump off a cliff right now and save the trouble.

bakurachick
11-10-2011, 08:09 PM
dont do that :o

animex75
11-10-2011, 08:12 PM
looks like i should think about digging aster a grave...and chalking his death up to an accident when i get home

biggles1
11-10-2011, 08:22 PM
My god, you're right!

I mean, it's not like this game revolves around magic or anything.

Ye gods, thinking on it, since my power is based on Paint my laptop battery should be running out in another hour. Because it's only logical that the resources for my power would run out. You guys have that problem, right? With only having so much of your power to go around?

I should probably just jump off a cliff right now and save the trouble.

I was joking ^_^

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-10-2011, 08:35 PM
I was joking ^_^

YOU MEANT EVERY WORD!!!!

Fenrir502
11-11-2011, 02:01 AM
Well, shit be fucked. I'll shapeshift a pegasus, invite ocean to hop on and fly the ass out of there to... Ocean's pilot, she can pick

bakurachick
11-11-2011, 02:05 AM
anyways ill put on the new jetpack and test it out

rikkuswolf
11-11-2011, 02:43 AM
I'm going to do an ACTION DAWSON pose and toss rings at everyone attacking me.

while asking them if they know who killed Rita.

Fenrir502
11-11-2011, 05:33 AM
Change of plans attack

Instead of turning into pegasus, I change into an Red Kangaroo and kick the crap (and entrails, roo kicks can disembowel) through one of the nasty guys. uuuuggh let's say Biggles.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Turn end

gwtyler1985
11-11-2011, 05:50 PM
I call foul. It hasn't been 24 hours since the last turn end.

gwtyler1985
11-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Ok, it has.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
11-11-2011, 05:52 PM
as long as all actions and votes are in, the GM can end turn and post results whenever he/she wants or 24 hours is up, whichever comes first

gwtyler1985
11-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Actually, the rules just say 24 hours.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-11-2011, 07:24 PM
TURN 2: I DELETED RESULTS SO ALL YOU GET IS A SUMMARY (sorry biggles)

Jungle
Jet pack now works.

Volcano
Fenrir takes 15 damage.
Biggles and Grim take 25 damage.
Ocean takes 54 damage.
Aster and Animex take 10 damage.
Ocean and Fen are dragged to the Tundra.
Aster and Animex move to the Wasteland.
Biggles and Grim go to the swamp.

Cliffs
Ave and Dark do nothing.

Desert
HS turns into a gun and Tyler uses his invisibility cloak.

Tundra
Rikkus takes 11 damage.
Zariu and Slayer take 20 damage.
WS, Slayer and rikkus are all hit with the effects of the Tempting Tulip and cannot move next turn because they are doing..... stuff.

Team #1
1. Tyler - 100hp - ???
2. HS - 100hp - ??? (gun form)

Team #2
3. Baku - 100hp - Jungle (jet pack)

Team #3
5. Grim - 75hp (+4 light atk) - Swamp
6. biggles - 75hp - Swamp

Team #4
7. Ocean - 46hp - Tundra
8. Fenrir - 85hp - Tundra

Team #5
9. Ave* - 100hp - Cliffs
10. Dark* - 100hp - Cliffs

Team #6
11. Weirdsmells - 78hp - Tundra (cannot move this turn)
12. Rikkus - 69hp (Its funny because the effect of the Tempting Tulip is related with his hp number) - Tundra (cannot move this turn)

Team #7
13. Ninjaslayer - 60hp - Tundra Cannot move this turn)
14. Zariu - 60hp - River

Team #8
15. Aster* - 36 - Wasteland
16. Animex - 90 - Wasteland

Important Notes:
a. Turn end tomorrow evening.

b. Capsule was given.

TURN START

Zairak
11-11-2011, 07:28 PM
I draw Baku an armor type suit thing with the intent that it should lessen damage dealt to her but not lower movement rate.

I then give her the armor type suit thing.

HolyShadow
11-11-2011, 07:30 PM
I think about complaining why results didn't show up.

I then decide against it.

bakurachick
11-11-2011, 07:32 PM
i'll go ahead and put on said armor :D

Zairak
11-11-2011, 07:35 PM
ADDENDUM

SAID ARMOR WILL IF NECESSARY HAVE TINY JETPACKS ON IT TO AID IN FLIGHT, IF IT MAKES HER TOO HEAVY OR SOMETHING.

animex75
11-11-2011, 07:42 PM
well then...i'll see if i can't stop aster's bleeding (which he no doubt it at this point) and consider putting him out of his misery while staring at my claymore

after that, i'll create a dome of sand (with an air hole or a few) and let him rest

rikkuswolf
11-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Hey tulip! DID YOU KILL RITA?!

Fenrir502
11-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Would someone mind telling me what actually happened in the Volcano? Who attacked who?

animex75
11-11-2011, 09:18 PM
the volcano god attacked us all

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Biggles nuked the volcano, I recommend no one goes there unless they wanna burn, that means you Zariu

animex75
11-11-2011, 09:39 PM
but...if i go there i have power over fire, so i CAN'T get burned >.>

Fenrir502
11-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Oh, okay. So our attacks didn't go through then?

TheOcean
11-11-2011, 09:45 PM
My action didn't go through cause I missed out by an hour. I dunno why you didn't get your attack though.

animex75
11-11-2011, 09:53 PM
i think mine did, since grim and biggles took damage...but there's no telling

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
11-11-2011, 09:56 PM
I'm bugging him now, he should post something any minute

gwtyler1985
11-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Holy and I are fine with the results. Our actions were described perfectly.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
11-11-2011, 10:01 PM
-_-
other people kind of want to know what happened to their stuff.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Oceans action technically went through since she got it in b4 24 hours but since Fenrirs attack didnt work I saw no point in adding it.
ANimex attacked Biggles and Grim
Biggles attacked Ocean, Fen Animex and Aster by nuking the volcano
Fenrirs attack failed because he was dragged by the lava flow along with Ocean to the Tundra

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-11-2011, 10:09 PM
also biggles and Grim took 5 damage from turbulence inside biggles
s adamantium cube after the nuke... oh and Grim attacked Ocean after the nuke

Zairak
11-11-2011, 10:19 PM
thank you ninjas, that all we wanted, continue killing eachother

Hey I didn't understand my results either.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
11-11-2011, 10:31 PM
spamming done, go back to killing each other

SEACREST OUT!!!

Theninjaslayer29
11-12-2011, 12:02 AM
WELL i will.....*sees i am stunned by tempting tulip*.....heh, nevermind

Zariu
11-12-2011, 12:54 AM
hmmm.. those tulips might have killed rita... better attack them, rikku

rikkuswolf
11-12-2011, 01:01 AM
I knew it! Those flowers killed Rita!

Shimp baby will help me!

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-12-2011, 01:09 AM
slayer you're not stunned.... its FAR worse *trollface*

gwtyler1985
11-12-2011, 01:11 AM
...Yeah... And don't count on that shrimp baby to help you here...

*goes off to vomit*

WeirdSmells
11-12-2011, 01:25 AM
Ocean and Fenrir! Wanna team up?

Fenrir502
11-12-2011, 02:18 AM
I'm cool with it if Ocean is.

TheOcean
11-12-2011, 02:25 AM
lol sure, why not.

Theninjaslayer29
11-12-2011, 03:21 AM
CURSES, FOILED AGAIN

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-12-2011, 08:37 AM
CURSES, FOILED AGAIN

You better run boy

Theninjaslayer29
11-12-2011, 08:49 AM
You better run boy

I cant, i'm "stunned"

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-12-2011, 09:29 AM
I cant, i'm "stunned"

I know
http://ragecomics.memebase.com/wp-content/themes/vip/cheezcommon2/ragecomic/packs/troll/images/OriginalTroll.png

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-12-2011, 09:30 AM
Also even though I accidentally deleted the awesome results I nominate biggles for HoF for nuking a volcano

Zariu
11-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Also even though I accidentally deleted the awesome results I nominate biggles for HoF for nuking a volcano

psst...rewrite them~... just kidding, its okay... but I bet they were awesome

gwtyler1985
11-12-2011, 01:37 PM
HoF for an action involving blowing up stuff? Wtf?

HolyShadow
11-12-2011, 02:59 PM
"I AM THE GM AND EVEN THOUGH IT'S ONLY HALF THE ROUND I HAVE DECIDED WHO WILL GET HOF"

...Hmm. Not my style, but I respect it.

biggles1
11-12-2011, 05:34 PM
HoF for an action involving blowing up stuff? Wtf?

I effectively did this:

cUT8g8_Yd2Y

and walked away with 5 damage.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-12-2011, 07:18 PM
"I AM THE GM AND EVEN THOUGH IT'S ONLY HALF THE ROUND I HAVE DECIDED WHO WILL GET HOF"

...Hmm. Not my style, but I respect it.

NOMINATE! NO-MI-NA-TE!!!! Say it with me, NO-MI-NA-TE!!!!!! :rageface:

Zariu
11-12-2011, 07:21 PM
NOMINATE! NO-MI-NA-TE!!!! Say it with me, NO-MI-NA-TE!!!!!! :rageface:

alright... NO-MI---POTATO =p

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-12-2011, 07:22 PM
soon it will have been 24 hours.... any last words?

Zariu
11-12-2011, 07:26 PM

uh... was fun?

Theninjaslayer29
11-12-2011, 07:51 PM

pickles

gwtyler1985
11-12-2011, 08:03 PM

I'll see you in my office at 5 pm. Now get the hell out of my hell.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
11-12-2011, 08:06 PM
he was a good troll, but alas he was still a troll.

Zairak
11-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Zymurgy.

Fenrir502
11-12-2011, 08:31 PM
I'll shapeshift a rhino and give anyone who tries to attack us an ivory enema

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-12-2011, 08:42 PM
TURN 3: Where art thou Sun?

Volcano
The volcano flows lava all the way to the base. Do not go there unless you wanna get burned.

Wastelands
Animex treats Asters wounds inside a little sand hut. Even though he has no physical wounds his hp does not go up :V.

Tundra
Rikkus, WS and Slayer continue their "activity". Part of the crowd is disgusted and the rest is laughing. Fenrir watches in horror, Ocean however - Ocean: "Thats HOT!". SHe jumps in and gives Slayer a Dye Job. His atk is raised by 10 and Oceans damage for the turn is halved. The trio pull Ocean in to their "activity". Fenrirs expression changes as she struggles from disgust to this:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/251/1/e/link_raep_face_by_linkrapefaceplz.png Ocean: "I'm going to need some extra energy for this." Ocean uses her healing capsule and regains 50hp.

River
Zariu throws some seeds and heads for the Jungle.

Jungle
Zairak boards the SS Baku and they run for the Estuary. They are cut off by Grim and biggles. Biggles: "Look at that, another team trying to avoid fighting." Ave sneezes. Baku: "B*tch I'l scratch your eyes out!" Grim concentrates the light around the jungle onto bakus armor so it will heat up. Sadly there is barely any light to concentrate since the trees pretty much block off any major light from hitting the Jungle floor. Baku takes 20 damage from her slightly heated armor. Biggles, thinking that bakus armor must be extremely hot throws liquid nitrogen at it, but it has little to no effect. He then makes a diamond pike and thrusts it at baku. Baku takes 35 damage thanks to her totally intact and not destroyed armor. Baku: "Weaklings!!!" Baku and Zairak move to the Estuary. Biggles: ".... dat b*tch is on steroids...." They hear a shuffle coming from the bushes. Zariu pops her head up and sees the two staring at her.

Cliffs
NOTHING.

Team #1
1. Tyler - 100hp - ???
2. HS - 100hp - ??? (gun form)

Team #2
3. Baku - 45hp - Estuary (jet pack & armor)
4. Zairak - 100hp - Estuary

Team #3
5. Grim - 75hp (86 - 27 = +1 dark atk) - Jungle
6. biggles - 75hp - Jungle

Team #4
7. Ocean - 96hp - Tundra
8. Fenrir - 85hp - Tundra

Team #5
9. Ave** - 100hp - Cliffs
10. Dark** - 100hp - Cliffs

Team #6
11. Weirdsmells - 78hp - Tundra
12. Rikkus - 69hp - Tundra

Team #7
13. Ninjaslayer - 60hp - Tundra
14. Zariu - 60hp - Jungle (R. 2T)

Team #8
15. Aster** - 36hp - Wasteland
16. Animex - 90hp - Wasteland

Important Notes:

b. Volcano will burn you if you go there.

TURN START

Theninjaslayer29
11-12-2011, 08:44 PM
can i do stuff now?

animex75
11-12-2011, 08:47 PM
it wasn't meant to heal him, just to wake him

TheOcean
11-12-2011, 08:51 PM
*headdesk* I hate this game.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-12-2011, 09:07 PM
Ani, Asters only asleep cuz he wont action >:V GO kick his ass into actioning

Theninjaslayer29
11-12-2011, 09:08 PM
May i actionate, or are we still doing our "activity"?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-12-2011, 09:09 PM
no ur free now

Fenrir502
11-12-2011, 09:27 PM
I'll shapeshift a Dryad and tell those naughty Tulips to let Ocean go, then turn into an enhanced strength gorilla with mah chip and carry her to the hills. If anyone attacks us, I gorilla them into the ground.

TheOcean
11-12-2011, 09:41 PM
I hold on to fenny, and if possible give him some sexy heels that will help his gorilla form run to the hills with no issue.

gwtyler1985
11-12-2011, 10:27 PM
*sigh* I'm getting bored...

WeirdSmells
11-13-2011, 12:10 AM
I go to the river.

HolyShadow
11-13-2011, 03:42 PM
*sigh* I'm getting bored...

That's what happens when we're wholly overpowered.

biggles1
11-13-2011, 03:59 PM
... GODDAMN IT

this site keeps making me miss results :V

gwtyler1985
11-13-2011, 04:14 PM
I like to call it better equipped.

Fenrir502
11-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Get a room, you two. Your mutual ego stroking is turning our stomachs :P

biggles1
11-13-2011, 04:17 PM
Get a room, you two. Your mutual penis stroking is turning our stomachs :P

fix'd

gwtyler1985
11-13-2011, 04:35 PM
No, we just know what we want. :V

Look out, or we'll grab you like Candle Ja-

Fenrir502
11-13-2011, 04:36 PM
No, we just know what we want. :V

It's each other, isn't it?

gwtyler1985
11-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Nope. Baku, Zariu, TheOcean, and to put a bucket on grim's head and bang it with a stick.

TheOcean
11-13-2011, 07:19 PM
*hides behind her BARstrailian.*

gwtyler1985
11-13-2011, 07:21 PM
*it's BARstrian*

*I'll be back.*

Zariu
11-14-2011, 01:14 AM
so... if you want me... does that mean I get to live?

gwtyler1985
11-14-2011, 03:02 AM
Well, we also want to win. And find the dragon balls. And start a business... We want a lot of things. Mostly to win right now.

Theninjaslayer29
11-14-2011, 03:12 AM
Well, we also want to win. And find the dragon balls. And start a business... We want a lot of things. Mostly to win right now.

YOU CANT FIND THE DRAGON BALLS, thats my job.

Theninjaslayer29
11-14-2011, 06:09 PM
......bump?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-14-2011, 10:21 PM
....well sht, Sorry everyone I will end turn tomorrow for sure >_>

HolyShadow
11-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Taking all bets:

Who thinks Ninjas will actually end turn tomorrow?

Who thinks Ninjas will be too busy/forget to and we'll be waiting for a much longer period of time?

WeirdSmells
11-14-2011, 11:43 PM
I think turn will end tomorrow

HolyShadow
11-14-2011, 11:57 PM
1 for tomorrow. Anyone else?

gwtyler1985
11-15-2011, 12:09 AM
I bet my traps in the Ice Floes and Lake that he gets it done tomorrow.

HolyShadow
11-15-2011, 12:12 AM
2 for tomorrow. No one for procrastination?

bakurachick
11-15-2011, 12:14 AM
i say he'll have them up today. (its after midnight now)

animex75
11-15-2011, 12:25 AM
i'll give him the benefit of the doubt since i haven't seen him GM before

i'll say today (since it's tuesday here now)

HolyShadow
11-15-2011, 12:37 AM
4 for today, then.

Theninjaslayer29
11-15-2011, 01:58 AM
I'll say today/tommorow seeing as its close to midnight here

HolyShadow
11-15-2011, 03:22 AM
5:0. Anyone?

Fenrir502
11-15-2011, 03:38 AM
I'll say by the time he does it, it'll be yesterday for me.

AsterGray
11-15-2011, 01:08 PM
moving to the desert.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-15-2011, 04:16 PM
Turn end

HolyShadow
11-15-2011, 04:51 PM
Well, looks like everyone won.

Just like a hippie commune.

gwtyler1985
11-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Not yet. He still has to post results.

animex75
11-15-2011, 04:52 PM
-looks at the time-
almost 5, so he has ~7 hours

HolyShadow
11-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Not yet. He still has to post results.

That's sexual harassment.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-15-2011, 06:25 PM
TURN 4: Kings of the Hills

Wasteland
"ULTIMATE DEFENSE! SAND MORDOR!" shouts Animex as he creates a Mordor tower around Aster. He then leaves for the Volcano. Aster is impressed with the craftsmanship but then decides he has better things to do at the Desert.

Volcano
Lava is still flowing and Animex is powerless to stop something of this magnitude. He takes no damage thanks to his fire form.

Desert
Aster arrives and nothing else happens.

Tundra
After the three put their clothes back on and let go of Ocean, Slayer shoots an energy beam at Rikkus's feet, expecting it to melt around his feet. The beam just makes snow shoot up into the air. Rikkus looks around for his partner Weirdsmells, who has left. The snow clears and Slayer shoots his now fully charged Special Beam Canon at Rikkus. Rikkus takes 32 damage. Slayer leaves Rikkus and goes to the River. Ocean gets on Fenrir, Fenrir turns into a gorilla and Ocean gives his gorilla form some awesome silver heels.Ocean: "AWAY, FENMAGON! AWAAAAY!!!!" They head for the Hills. Rikkus is suddenly left all alone~lone~lone~lone.

Jungle
Grim and Biggles are about to give chase after Baku and Grim but are suddenly strangled by Deathbind Roses. They are both infected with the Deathbind Toxin (see page 1 for details). Zariu trololols her way to the River, leaving Grim and Biggles dangling. They both take 1 damage this turn from the poison.

River
Zariu and Slayer are reunited. Slayer: "Why did you leave me?!" Zariu: ".... because... I... had my period?" Slayer: "oh.... that makes sense." Weirdsmells arrives.

Estuary
Zairak leaves a paint trail all over the Estuary then he gets on baku and baku hulkjumps + jetpacks her way to the Hills at tremendous speed.

Hills
The Hills are flooded with players. Ocean and Fen arrive from the West. Ave and Dark arrive from the North. And Zairak and Baku arrive from the South. The crowd once again goes wild at this opportunity for violence. The 3 teams are all a bit hesitant though. The Man realizes this and decides to motivate them a little. The entire area of the Hills is covered in a large metal box and everyone is left in the dark for a second. The Man activates the lights inside said box. "We can't have you going around the island forever so I've decided to motivate you a little. Before the cage is released, at least one team must DIE!" The crowd cheers and the hologram disappears.

Team #1
1. Tyler - 100hp - ???
2. HS - 100hp - ??? (3 mirrors set up)

Team #2
3. Baku - 45hp - Hills (jet pack & armor)
4. Zairak - 100hp - Hills

Team #3
5. Grim - 74hp (79 = +4 dark atk) (Deathbind Toxin) - Jungle
6. biggles - 74hp (Deathbind Toxin) - Jungle

Team #4
7. Ocean - 96hp - Hills
8. Fenrir - 85hp - Hills

Team #5
9. Ave - 100hp - Hills
10. Dark - 100hp - Hills

Team #6
11. Weirdsmells - 78hp - River
12. Rikkus - 37hp - Tundra

Team #7
13. Ninjaslayer - 60hp - River
14. Zariu - 60hp - Tundra (R. 1T)

Team #8
15. Aster - 36hp - Desert
16. Animex - 90hp - Volcano

Important Notes:

b. Volcano will burn you if you go there.

c. Anyone who does not attack another player within the next 2 turns will insta-die.

d. Capsule given.

TURN START

Fenrir502
11-15-2011, 06:32 PM
Wow Ninjas, way to get your jerk on.

I'll use my gorilla strength to tunnel under one of the edges of the box, I guess.

gwtyler1985
11-15-2011, 06:32 PM
Oh, that's bull.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-15-2011, 06:34 PM
How so Tyler?

bakurachick
11-15-2011, 06:35 PM
i'll use my strength to help fenrir get out :V

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-15-2011, 06:36 PM
I wouldn't recommend thaaaaat~

Fenrir502
11-15-2011, 06:36 PM
I'm guessing he's upset that he'll have to actually attack people instead of waiting for them to kill each other. Which I am surprisingly okay with, it's a fair enough tactic I guess.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-15-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm guessing he's upset that he'll have to actually attack people instead of waiting for them to kill each other. Which I am surprisingly okay with, it's a fair enough tactic I guess.

but hes not IN the box....

gwtyler1985
11-15-2011, 06:38 PM
No, it's that I have to travel and jump into a fight.

Fenrir502
11-15-2011, 06:39 PM
but hes not IN the box....

c. Anyone who does not attempt to attack another player within the next 2 turns will insta-die.

I know. What's that got to do with anything?

Theninjaslayer29
11-15-2011, 06:40 PM
I'll shoot an energy beam towards smells, aiming for her face and sprint towards the swamp

gwtyler1985
11-15-2011, 06:40 PM
Actually, I'd like to make the case that I have set up attacks on every player, and therefore, until they connect, I am exempt from this rule.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Actually, I'd like to make the case that I have set up attacks on every player, and therefore, until they connect, I am exempt from this rule.

c. Anyone who does not attack another player within the next 2 turns will insta-die.

Thanks for pointing that out before you had the chance to actually use it against me Tyler

HolyShadow
11-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Which rule gives Ninjas the power to make this new rule midgame?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
11-15-2011, 07:15 PM
The "I don't wanna wait for you people to feel like killing each other, why didn't you show actual interest in winning?" rule