PDA

View Full Version : Death Note: Another Forum Game

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

animex75
04-14-2011, 07:25 PM
DISCLAIMER: This game is not for the casual player.

Death Note: The OTHER Forum Game

General Overview:
The number of players will range from 10-15 max. When someone dies either via role or town vote, their name (role) and alignment are all revealed publicly. Dead players may still participate in the vote. Alignment and roles are also revealed when someone is interrogated or investigated.

To align yourself with either Kira or L, you message the GM which side you want to align with. You can change this alignment once per turn at the beginning of the turn, but not mid-turn. Some roles cannot change their alignment. Naomi Misora can only be aligned with L or neutral, and Ryuk is always aligned with Kira. Alignments are NOT teams; just because you are aligned with L does not mean that you are going to benefit or help him (see Light Yagami below).

Kira, Ryuk, and L are chosen at random at the beginning of the game from the player list. If L is chosen as Ryuk or Kira by the RNG, the RNG is re-spun until necessary. L and Ryuk gets their roles first and if L chooses Kira as Watari, the RNG is also re-spun for Kira until necessary. Ryuk's and Watari's identities are revealed publicly.

Successor Rule:

If Kira and/or L dies on turn one then there is a successor, Misa and Coil respectively. If Kira or L are chosen as the other's successor, they automatically win the round. If one side gets a successor, so does the other, no matter when the other dies. If one side loses both the original and the successor, then the game ends.

Order of Events:
Actions are done in the order the actions are received by the GM. The lynch is done first in the results.

Primary Roles

Light Yagami

Main power: Light can find out the action of one player per turn. He can also find out the L kill automatically if it happens. He must message the GM to state that he's doing so.

Drawback: He cannot see these things if he is targeted by what he's finding out.

Kira-alignment: He automatically becomes the Kira successor if there is one.
L-alignment: If he can find who L is and accuse him of being L, he wins the round unless succession takes effect.

Drawback: He gets one accusation. If he's wrong, he can no longer align with L.
GM Note: If successful at winning the game, it's listed as "Light Victory".

L Lawliet (note: to prevent confusion, refer to this role as just "Lawliet" in results)

Main power: Lawliet can guess what the Kira or Misa kill is going to be every other turn. If he's right, then he is told what the following turn's kill is when it happens.
Kira-alignment: If he is targeted by Kira or Misa, Kira/Misa will die three turns after he does.
L-alignment: Lawliet will die in the place of L should L be targeted.

Quillish Wammy

Main power: He can kidnap one person per round and keep them for up to three turns. His other powers cannot be used when this is in effect.
Kira-alignment: He can assassinate one person.
L-alignment: He can injure someone every other turn.
Note that once he picks a side, he cannot switch.

Ryuk

Main power: Ryuk (and Beyond Birthday as a shinigami) is able to give one non-Kira player aligned with Kira the ability to see all information of one player per round, for the whole round.

This includes their role, all people they target, and all roles that target them. This will not reveal alignments or whether they are Kira or L, or one of the successors. In exchange, if the recipient is targeted, they cannot be protected from the power by any role.

Immortality: Shinigami cannot die.
Ryuk knows Kira's identity.

Raye Penber

Main power: He is able to investigate whether a player is Kira or L every two turns.
Kira-alignment: He can interrogate someone on one of his off-turns, revealing their name to him, but not whether they are Kira or L.
L-alignment: If he is killed for any reason, his successor, Naomi Misora, can be selected out of any remaining living players.

Successor (Naomi Misora):

Main power: She is able to investigate whether a player is Kira or L every two turns.

Drawback: If she investigates Kira, then she dies at the end of the turn.

L-alignment: If she is killed by Kira, L gains three names that are not Kira.

Drawback: She can choose affiliation on her second turn alive, not her first. She doesn't keep the affiliation she had before being chosen as Naomi.

Soichiro Yagami

Main power: He can arrest two players per turn.
Kira-alignment: He can protect one person from an L-accusation once per round. He messages the GM to do this, not post it in the thread.
L-alignment: He can interrogate one person per turn, gaining their name. This only shows a primary role in the case that the target has a secondary.

Kyosuke Higuchi

Main power: He can switch his powers with someone else's permanently (unless they switch back). This can be used up to three times per round TOTAL, whether by the original or anyone who he switched with. Only the powers shift, not the alignment; if he is aligned with a different side than his target, both of their alignments remain the same, and each player gains the alignment powers of their new roles. This cannot switch who Kira or L is.
Kira-alignment: He can be killed in the place of Kira. He cannot be protected from this kill by any role.
L-alignment: When he is killed by Kira, L gains the name of one person who is not Kira.

Beyond Birthday

Main power: He can kill one person per turn. If he kills two people consecutively, he'll commit suicide the next turn and become a second shinigami. This is revealed publicly.

Note: Beyond Birthday was born with the shinigami eyes, and as such is able to use them in the same way as the eyes gained from Ryuk, only without the drawback from having them.

Kira-alignment: He can kill in place of Kira every other turn and has no kill-limit. The GM notifies Kira and acts as a medium between the two.

Drawback: If he is interrogated by ANY role, he is killed at the end of the turn.

L-alignment: He loses his ability to kill. If he has not killed anyone by the time he dies for whatever reason, he becomes a Poltergeist, capable of possessing once per turn with his own possession slot.

Thierry Morrello

Main power: He can pretend to be any player, making all information about him appear to be that player's. He can switch what he appears as at any time, even during the middle of the turn. When he is investigated while impersonating someone else, the information revealed is that of the person being impersonated.
Kira-alignment: If he is given shinigami eyes and is Kira-aligned, then he gains the information of the one he chooses to impersonate, but can only impersonate three times per round, every other turn.
L-alignment: One wrong L kill has no drawback. He becomes the successor to L if there is one.

Merrie Kenwood

Main power: She is able to intercept a random PM to the GM. She can choose to change the content of the PM or leave it alone. She is not revealed who sent the PM.
Kira-aligned: She can steal the shinigami eyes power from one player, if she can find out who has them. She cannot steal Beyond Birthday's eyes.
L-aligned: She can change the name of one player per turn to a name from the role list. The player keeps the powers of their original role.

Misa Amane (note: to prevent confusion, refer to this role as just "Amane" in results)

Main Power: She cannot be killed by the Kira kill.
Kira-aligned: If she is given the shinigami eyes, she can use them on two targets rather than just one.

Drawback: If Light Yagami dies, she commits suicide the next turn.

L-aligned: She loses her immunity to the Kira kill. If she dies, the successor rule is re-instated for the two turns afterword.

Teru Mikami

Main power: Once per game, he can learn the primary role of one random player.

Drawback: If he finds Kira then Kira also learns who he is.

Kira-aligned: He can attempt to change 3 votes per turn with a 50% chance of success.
L-aligned: He can free one person from Soichiro's custody every other turn.

Touta Matsuda

Main power: He can message the GM one role to claim the name of upon death. His true role isn't revealed until the end of the round. Matsuda does not gain any powers of the role he claims to be.
Kira-alignment: He can learn the results of Soichiro's interrogations.
L-alignment: He can attempt to stop a Kira kill by messaging the GM. This only works once.

Mihael Keehl

Main power: He can survive one attempt to kill him.

Drawback: This can't protect him from the Kira kill.

Kira-alignment: If he can find out who Kira or Misa is, Mihael can kill them and take their place. Kira/Misa is not revealed as such until after the round is over.
L-alignment: He can message the GM to change the Kira/Misa kill to a player of his choice. He only succeeds once per game.

Nate River

Main power: Nate River is immune to the L accusation.
Kira-alignment: He loses his immunity to the L accusation. If he can find who Kira is and accuse him of being Kira, he wins the round unless succession takes effect.

Drawback: He gets one accusation. If he's wrong, he can no longer align with Kira.
GM Note: As with Light, this would be listed as "Nate River Victory" if successful.

L-alignment: He can guess what the L or Coil kill is going to be every turn. If he's right, then he is told what the following turn's kill is if it happens.

Kiyomi Takada

Main Power: If she is arrested or kidnapped, both her and the player who took her have their names revealed publicly.
Kira-alignment: Once per game, she can choose to publicly reveal one player's name.
L-alignment: Three times per round, she can hide a player's name from interrogation or possession once per use. The next interrogation against them fails and if they're possessed, the ghost is messaged what the person's role is.

Drawback: This can't hide people from the shinigami eyes.

Secondary Roles

Kira/Misa

Kira and Misa can kill once per turn. In order to kill, they must send in a role name (name) AND a username (face). For example, to kill L Lawliet, Kira or Misa would have to message their kill like "I kill animex75/L Lawliet." and if they are correct the person dies.
Since L, Coil, and Watari are secondary roles, in order to kill them you would need their primary role.

L/Coil

L and Coil can accuse someone of being Kira or Misa once every other turn. If they are wrong, Kira/Misa gains a name that isn't L/Coil's.
L chooses Watari at the beginning of the round from the player list.

Watari

He can attempt to stop the town kill every turn, up to three times. This only works if the vote count is less than half of the living town. If he is killed by Kira, then L is impervious to non-Kira killing roles.
Watari can only be aligned with L and is aware of L's identity.
Watari is revealed publicly, but not his/her name. For example, you would learn that animex75 is Watari, but not the role they have as the primary.
Watari can NOT be Kira.

Death

Ghosts

Dead players become ghosts. They can vote like normal players. A ghost can possess every other turn.
There can only be one possession every other turn aside from the Poltergeist, first come first-served.

Poltergeist

If Beyond Birthday dies while aligned with L and without making a single kill, he becomes a Poltergeist.
The Poltergeist can possess every turn and gets his own possession slot alongside the normal one.

Statuses:

Arrested

Players who are arrested cannot vote (any votes made prior are not counted) and cannot action; if actions are made, they are canceled unless they activate mid-turn (such as Thierry Morrello's impersonation) and even then, it has to be done before the arrest is made.

Kidnapped

Being kidnapped is treated like being arrested, except the kidnapping can last up to three turns and the kidnapper can release the victim at any time.

Injured

Injured players cannot vote or action. As with being arrested, only mid-turn actions will activate, and even then only if they were activated before the player is injured.

Possessed

Players who are possessed cannot vote or action. If their vote has been cast by the time they're possessed, their vote cannot be changed, otherwise their vote belongs to the possessor.
The possessor also controls the person's actions, however actions that activate mid-turn cannot be changed after they have taken effect, but any end-of-turn action can be changed beforehand.
Possession reveals a player's name (role), but not their alignment.

Made by animex75 and HolyShadow. ©

HolyShadow
04-14-2011, 07:34 PM
Records and such can be viewed here (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/group.php?groupid=314).

animex75
04-14-2011, 07:36 PM
i'm definitely playing it

Fat1Fared
04-14-2011, 07:38 PM
this shows I really need to watch you guys more, but looks interesting, so sure I'm in lol

rikkuswolf
04-14-2011, 07:39 PM
I guess I'll sign up

grimfang999
04-14-2011, 08:02 PM

Deathscythe Hikara
04-14-2011, 08:29 PM
I'm in.

Zairak
04-14-2011, 08:31 PM
Alright. Signing up.

gwtyler1985
04-14-2011, 08:38 PM
Might as well sign up.

OverMind
Yep, sign me up.

Deathscythe Hikara
Yep, sign me up.

Oh, Yes. There will be blood.

OverMind
04-14-2011, 08:42 PM
Oh, Yes. There will be blood.

I drink your milkshake. I DRINK IT UP!

darkarcher
04-14-2011, 08:47 PM
I'll give it a shot. Sign up and stuff.

HolyShadow
04-14-2011, 08:51 PM
One more for signups.

bakurachick
04-15-2011, 02:11 PM
i sign up.

HolyShadow
04-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Signups are closed. Roles will be handed out now.

HolyShadow
04-15-2011, 02:28 PM
Roles handed out. Round will start soon.

Ishikawa Oshro
04-15-2011, 02:47 PM
I want innnn......wait im too late =O

HolyShadow
04-15-2011, 07:04 PM
JPW6N7F2AVM

There exists a man in this world... he is a man who is powerful, as he owns a notebook that can transcend death. This man was once blinded by the veil of reality, but now he sees... and now he can see his future.

As he begins using this note-- called the "Death Note", he gives off a smirk. All of his enemies fall, and all the criminals who pissed him off are suddenly disappearing. He pats himself on his back as the world appears to improve around him.

The ultimate deterrent: Death. Surely, he is JUSTICE!

...But as he flips through channels on the television, he sees a public challenge.

"Hello... I am L. Based on my findings, I believe there is someone who has been killing criminals, using some means to give them heart attacks. I don't fear retaliation.

I am issuing a public challenge to this 'Kira.' Come and get me. I'll destroy you."

As "Kira" watched this, he snarled. "How DARE this worthless human challenge me!? I'm GOD!"

He wrote the name of the person on the television into the note.

1... 2... 3...

He counted...

26... 27... 28...

Sweat dropped down his brow as the man on the television continued to bark challenges at him. "THAT FOOL!"

The last few seconds seemed to last forever as he anticipated his swift victory...

38........ 39......... 40!

The man fell down to the floor, clutching his chest, gasping out for life that wasn't there.

"Talk bad about me now, human!" He jumped out of his chair. "You can't, because you're dead! Let this be a lesson to the world! Kira is JUSTICE!"

Suddenly the screen turned white with an "L" on it, and a garbled voice played, clearly modified.

"It's amazing... I was right. You can kill from a distance. This place was sealed off. No one could enter, and there were cameras from outside... I wasn't entirely sure, and had to see it to believe it. That's amazing."

Kira stood dumbfounded and angry at this insult to him, unable to speak any words.

"My challenge still stands. All you killed was a criminal whose execution date was set to later today. Kira... what you're doing is childish, and I will bring you to JUSTICE!"

A Shinigami floated into the room Kira was in, chewing an apple, and appeared quickly behind him. Kira felt cold air enter the room and turned around. What he saw was "Ryuk", OverMind.

Kira yelled out "Who do you think you are?"

He said, quite subtly. "I am a... SMOKING GUN. My name is Ryuk."

Kira quickly wrote the name in the death note, hoping to kill it, but it didn't work.

Ryuk chuckled and said "Haven't you read the rules? The Shinigami can't die. Relax... I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to be entertained. Entertain me, human."

Kira calmed down and said "You're the one who gave me this, aren't you?"

Ryuk said "Not to you specifically, it was random. But yes. Yes I did."

Kira smiled frighteningly and said "Thank you... 'Shinigami'. I'll be sure to use your toy to change the world."

Ryuk responded "...Do you have any apples?"

L sat at his computer on the floor, and withdrew a cell phone from his pocket. He spoke into it. "Hello, Watari. I'll need your help on this one. To show I'm me, your 'name' is... Darkarcher."

_____

Darkarcher is Watari.
OverMind is Ryuk.

Enjoy.

_____

Role List:

animex75
Fat1Fared
rikkuwolf
grimfang999
Deathscythe Hikara
Zairak
gwtyler1985
OverMind - Ryuk
darkarcher - Watari
bakurachick

rikkuswolf
04-15-2011, 07:09 PM
STUPID DOOR WON'T OPEN!

OverMind
04-15-2011, 10:36 PM
So, uh, are we able to vote or something?

Deathscythe Hikara
04-15-2011, 11:00 PM
I vote Zairak.

gwtyler1985
04-15-2011, 11:06 PM
I vote baku because nothing's quite the same without her trying to kill me right off the bat.

animex75
04-15-2011, 11:07 PM
i guess i'll vote for fared

HolyShadow
04-15-2011, 11:27 PM
So, uh, are we able to vote or something?

Indeed.

Vote count:
Zairak - 1
bakurachick - 1
Fat1Fared - 1

Also, going to bed now. See y'all in the morning.

bakurachick
04-15-2011, 11:58 PM
Really tyler is that how it is :D i vote gwtyler then :thatface:

Deathscythe Hikara
04-16-2011, 12:44 AM
Watch we have 10 votes....For 10 different people, lmao.

rikkuswolf
04-16-2011, 04:38 AM
I vote for Rikkuswolf.

What? I wanna keep the tie going, and SUPERFLY JOHNSON looked at SUPERFLY JOHNSON funny.

grimfang999
04-16-2011, 06:39 AM
I vote myself

Fat1Fared
04-16-2011, 08:19 AM
looks like I need to vote animex then

Zairak
04-16-2011, 09:42 AM
Tiiie... keeper.

I vote for Deathscythe Hikara.

OverMind
04-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Well, hey, I can vote too.

I will vote for DeathScythe Hikara, as well.

darkarcher
04-16-2011, 04:52 PM
And now OverMind ruined the tie. For shame.

I vote grimfang999.

Also the GM doesn't tell the leaders if you have chosen L/Kira alignment so please let me know if you picked that.

HolyShadow
04-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Should turn ends be daily or every two days?

This one will end now, but I'd like to hear your voices.

HolyShadow
04-16-2011, 11:59 PM
CpTAN5yEmPY

...Naturally, L managed to cut down the area that Kira would appear in to a simple town, and into a set of less than 10 people.

He invited them to a town meeting, with Watari leading the event, and L hiding in the crowd among the other suspects.

A calm voice said out to the crowd "What's all this about? I was forced to come to this meeting by some of your brutes. Who are you, and why am I here?"

Watari, in his fancy detective outfit, tilted his head toward the one who asked the question, and said "L believes that one of you are the Kira," as simply as could be.

The room remained silent for a while until the same calm voice came out. "Is that so? Then these cards... are they supposed to be our aliases?"

Watari responded, "You're quite sharp, as is everyone collected here. It is indeed because of your intelligence and your collective success that you are considered suspects. In order to protect those of you who aren't, we have given you nametags with aliases, to prevent Kira from targeting you. As it is, we believe that Kira requires a name and a face to kill."

Another voice barked out, "But that's impossible. That video was obviously a stunt. To kill, you need to shoot... burn... strangle! You can't kill by giving someone a heart attack! It must be a trick!"

Watari turned his head to the other voice, and said "It is no trick... the families of the criminals who died in prison of heart attacks can attest to that. One of you is definitely Kira."

The other voice stood silent for moment before, in a much more defeated tone, he said "Does that mean we won't get to leave this room?"

Watari calmed the man down by saying "You can leave the room, but you are not allowed to leave the town for any reason. Any more questions?" The others simply stood quiet and sat in their seats, expressing faces of fear, of excitement, of apathy, and of disbelief. Eventually, Watari spoke out again: "If there are no more questions, then this meeting is adjourned."

When the members of the room stood up and walked through the door, the members of the room let their fear get the best of them.

"W-watch where you're going! You bumped into me, I could've tripped and cracked my skull!"

"You got in my way! You were the one trying to do that to me!"

"Y-you're Kira! I accuse you of being Kira!"

"What!? That's impossible! You're Kira!"

"Shut up! Shut up!"

Soon, it turned into a huge brawl, everyone fighting each other... and a select few fighting themselves, stupidly enough.

Eventually, as the brawl ended, two men lay on the ground, very still. someone approached the two bodies, and felt their pulses. While "Deathscythe Hikara" was simply unconscious, "grimfang999" lay very dead by the town brawl.

His wallet was extracted from him... his real name was Beyond Birthday. What an odd name.

Everyone felt a chill run up their spines from the corpse they examined... its almost as if it became a Suicidal Ghost.

_________

grimfang999 was killed by the town brawl.
grimfang999 was aligned with L, so he becomes a Suicidal Ghost.

(Note to self: Find new name for the special ghost. Perona?)
_________

Role List:

animex75
Fat1Fared
rikkuwolf
grimfang999 - Beyond Birthday - Suicidal Ghost
Deathscythe Hikara
Zairak
gwtyler1985
OverMind - Ryuk
darkarcher - Watari
bakurachick

Turn start.

animex75
04-17-2011, 12:04 AM
oh shit, BB down on the go? seems similar to how the series went :V

i say vote Zairak, and i do so

Deathscythe Hikara
04-17-2011, 12:54 AM
I'll vote BakuraChick.

gwtyler1985
04-17-2011, 01:04 AM
Voting baku.

grimfang999
04-17-2011, 08:26 AM
successful suicider is successful no?

OverMind
04-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Oh well, why not?

I'll vote for bakurachick.

HolyShadow
04-17-2011, 06:39 PM
As Watari calls members of the town to be aware of their goings-on, he notices that Zairak does not answer his phone.

He travels to his home, and searches the premises for him. As he approaches the door, an explosion occurs. As Watari rolls back to avoid being gibbed, he notices that only confetti from his sides was his threat.

He noticed writing on the scraps of confetti, and decided to carry them into the premises. He searched top to bottom and found no other clues, so he decided to place them together.

After several hours of piecing them into a workable message, he found that it read:

"I have stolen a member of this town.
I am not in the mood to clown around.
Deliver a $million and he will survive.
Or, draw the vote, and he will arrive."

Watari realized that someone kidnapped "Zairak" from this puzzle, and proceeded to alert L.

HolyShadow
04-18-2011, 10:20 PM
Results will be in the morning, pretty early... sorry about that, but I'm just too tired to keep going.

OverMind
04-18-2011, 11:08 PM
Results will be in the morning, pretty early... sorry about that, but I'm just too tired to keep going.

Something been keepin' you up all night, you stallion, you?

HolyShadow
04-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Something been keepin' you up all night, you stallion, you?
Well, I went to bed at 11.

Mondays are hard on me, because I'm at college from 9 to 6. It was even harder because I only got 5 hours of sleep the night before.

I was, like, doing homework before sleeping so I wouldn't have to today, but I kinda passed out for an hour, and when I woke up, I just decided to go to sleep and do results in the morning.

...Didn't really work out so well, since I slept almost 13 hours.

Oh well. Results soon.

HolyShadow
04-19-2011, 11:25 AM
_uUVX376U4M

L finds himself staring at the screen in front of him, and takes a bite of cake. "If only it were less obvious... I thought this would be fun."

He looks at the screen before him, of a camera he placed in all the suspects' homes, and sees "Zairak", Kyosuke Higuchi, holding a book called the "Death Note".

L has several agents outside of his home, his large mansion, and gives the command for them to move in.

Higuchi is taken, completely unaware, by a kidnapper, instead. He drops the death note behind, in his home, where L's team picks it up.

L sees the face of the kidnapper, and knows where he'll escape to. He's set up speakers in every building as well, because he likes to play God, so he waits for the man to take Higuchi to one of those buildings. 20 minutes should do.

L turns the switch on for every building at once, and says "Fat1Fared, I know who you are. I could say your name now, resulting in your death. The man you have kidnapped is Kira. If you give him to us, then we will give you your ransom, a million US dollars.

Fared is quiet for a moment, and decides to agree to L's request. They make the trade-off in an old warehouse.

L, alone, brings the death note, touching it, revealing Ryuk to his eyes. He fakes screaming, before saying to himself "I suppose that isn't really necessary... but this is proof. You are Kira."

Zairak breaks free of his bound state with a knife he had hidden, and says to Ryuk "I want to make the eye deal!"

Ryuk gives him the Shinigami Eyes, and he jumps toward L, thinking "All I have to do is grab the death note from the unguarded little L, and I'll be fine! I just have to kill him, and--"

Shots ring out from all directions, skewering Higuchi's limbs, preventing him from moving again. L said "If it were him, I suppose he would've had you killed, but as for me... I'm too expert for that."

L gives the command for his team to arrest Kira.

Wammy, Fat1Fared, says "But we had a deal! Where's my ransom!?"

L says "Even if it was this man, you still broke the law of this land. I'm afraid you'll have to serve your time as well. You're surrounded, as you can tell. Now you can try what he tried, or you can give up."

Fat1Fared says, with a grin, "I don't like either option," and pressed a button in a remote in his hand, allowing him to black out the lights and activate a secret passageway downward, and out of the area.

L looked at the scene before him, said "Such a pity", turned around, and walked away nonchalantly. "I'm sure I could find him, but... I just don't really care at the moment."

Of course, because he had to show off and be away from his station, he didn't even notice as bakurachick, Merrie Kenwood, tried to go ahead and steal a kit-kat bar, resulting in her hands being cut off, and then being stoned to death by some Muslims.

Round end.

animex75
04-19-2011, 11:30 AM
looks like i should report back to the US government that Kira has been captured

OverMind
04-19-2011, 12:18 PM
Well, I suppose I should be hittin' the ol' dusty trail now.

HolyShadow
04-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Well, I suppose I should be hittin' the ol' smoking gun now.
Fix'd.

darkarcher
04-19-2011, 01:21 PM
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/8840/asplannedrd3.jpg

But anyway, it was all L's gut instincts there. Not a whole lot to say.

HolyShadow
04-19-2011, 02:55 PM
No one wants to post their names?

animex75
04-19-2011, 03:03 PM
Raye Penber

rikkuswolf
04-19-2011, 03:32 PM
I was Soichiro Yagami. Isn't that right, Zach?

Fat1Fared
04-19-2011, 03:38 PM
so wait am I dead????

PS also can ask why....me....a genius.....would do something so stupid as trust a criminal like l?

bakurachick
how'd i die anyways ie: who killed me?

edit: oh its cause i got voted out :p

animex75
Voldemort

HolyShadow
04-19-2011, 03:39 PM
so wait am I dead????

PS also can ask why....me....a genius.....would do something so stupid as trust a criminal like l?
No, you're not. You escaped. No one targeted you, so you weren't killed off.

HolyShadow
04-19-2011, 03:39 PM
Didn't you read? Muslims.

OverMind
04-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Raye Penber

I is jelly.

grimfang999
04-19-2011, 04:10 PM
I am After Birthday.

Get it? Because Im before birthday, but dead

animex75
04-19-2011, 04:11 PM
his name's Beyond Birthday, though >_>

grimfang999
04-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Oh, mixed his them up sorry

I am Under Birthday then, ignore that >_>

Get it, because Im dead, and underground

HolyShadow
04-19-2011, 04:40 PM
Fared sneaks into the prison where Zairak is being held, in several casts, staring at the ground, with Ryuk hovering over him.

Ryuk says nothing as he sees Fared approach, and Zairak stares at the ground as Fared pulls out a handgun.

Fared kills Zairak execution-style, and Ryuk hovers away, muttering something about a dusty trail. Fared walks away nonchalantly, as he has already killed those operating the cameras and replaced their tapes with one of Barney the Dinosaur.

he safely leaves the prison, and mutters to himself "I followed someone like that? He's not even close to a God if I could kill him. Oh well."

Round End 2?

animex75
04-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Fared walks away nonchalantly, as he has already killed those operating the cameras and replaced their tapes with one of Barney the Dinosaur.
i lol'd XDDDDDD

gwtyler1985
04-19-2011, 04:44 PM
The L that has a last name. Someone please post it because I don't wanna look it up.

animex75
04-19-2011, 04:45 PM
L Lawliet?

gwtyler1985
04-19-2011, 04:46 PM
That's the one! The unbelievable pain in the ass!

animex75
04-19-2011, 04:48 PM
it's on page 1, you coulda just looked back

Fat1Fared
04-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Damn I'm good..........PS sorry overmind, but killing kira with the power he endoured upon me was just too much of chance too pass up

OverMind
04-19-2011, 05:26 PM
Damn I'm good..........PS sorry overmind, but killing kira with the power he endoured upon me was just too much of chance too pass up

No worries dawg.

gwtyler1985
04-19-2011, 05:26 PM
Didn't feel like it at the time. Btw, did anyone else get the feeling that it would be this short?

OverMind
04-19-2011, 05:27 PM
Btw, did anyone else get the feeling that it would be this short?

That's what she said.

animex75
04-19-2011, 07:09 PM
if nobody's noticed yet, the HoF's for the round are on page one in post #2

Fat1Fared
04-19-2011, 07:20 PM
No worries dawg.

good sport as always old bean, good sport (I actually thought Zairak was L at first, which why I kidnapped him to get L-squad to confirmed it by rescuing him, however when you rescued him, sort of confirmed the opposite lol, but had to take shot as with my identity revealed was dead soon anyway)

Animex
=this has a HoF???? ohhhhh can i be in it, can I can I <jumps up and down like school on cat nip>

animex75
04-19-2011, 07:20 PM
it does now, and have a chat with HS about it

OverMind
04-19-2011, 07:30 PM
good sport as always old bean, good sport (I actually thought Zairak was L at first, which why I kidnapped him to get L-squad to confirmed it by rescuing him, however when you rescued him, sort of confirmed the opposite lol, but had to take shot as with my identity revealed was dead soon anyway)

I don't recall "rescuing" anybody. But okay.

HolyShadow
04-19-2011, 08:01 PM
Fared. Reread the results of the last few turns.

Fat1Fared
04-19-2011, 08:48 PM
Fared. Reread the results of the last few turns.

why would I do that, I am having way to much fun blurring your confusing results for my own benefits ::3:

OverMind
04-19-2011, 08:55 PM
why would I do that, I am having way to much fun blurring your confusing results for my own benefits ::3:

Game. Set. And match.

darkarcher
04-19-2011, 09:03 PM
I was Light Yagami.

HolyShadow
04-19-2011, 09:05 PM
They were confusing to you? Everyone else got them.

I guess I have to put down a tl;dr for you, to make it easier.

OverMind
04-19-2011, 09:09 PM
They were confusing to you? Everyone else got them.

I guess I have to put down a tl;dr for you, to make it easier.

Oh snaa-aaa-aaap.

You gonna take dat shiz, fat1fared. He be talkin' smack 'bout yo mama.

HolyShadow
04-21-2011, 10:50 AM
Alright. If no one else wants to gm, I'll start signups now.

animex75
04-21-2011, 10:51 AM
i'm in again

grimfang999
04-21-2011, 10:55 AM

bakurachick
04-21-2011, 11:07 AM
I sign up!

Random Fanatic
04-21-2011, 11:23 AM
I guess I'll try this out, so I sign up.

darkarcher
04-21-2011, 01:02 PM
Sure wynaut.

Mystical
04-21-2011, 05:13 PM
I sign my death wish 'cause I still don't get how to play. Let me entertain you with my "winning" strategy. Sign me up.

animex75
04-21-2011, 07:00 PM
the mechanics work like the other one, you vote someone out and use your roles if/when you can

oh, and there's no guaranteed Kira kill

OverMind
04-21-2011, 10:48 PM
And, I'll sign up.

Fat1Fared
04-22-2011, 04:41 AM
arrrr I strung holy's pride and showed some of the old holy still lives.......yay, old holy was fun <troll hugs holy>

and guess I sign up to the GM wrath

HolyShadow
04-22-2011, 04:32 PM
arrrr I strung holy's pride and showed some of the old holy still lives.......yay, old holy was fun <troll hugs holy>

and guess I sign up to the GM wrath
Uhh... well, I assumed you thought it was confusing since by default, people typically tend to need a tl;dr at the bottom, and truth be told, I didn't put one in because I was lazy and just wanted to post the thing without explaining it.

If you want me to troll you, you gotta hop on msn.

Fat1Fared
04-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Uhh... well, I assumed you thought it was confusing since by default, people typically tend to need a tl;dr at the bottom, and truth be told, I didn't put one in because I was lazy and just wanted to post the thing without explaining it.

If you want me to troll you, you gotta hop on msn.

oh no, I originally did find them confusing, I have no problem admitting my mistakes, then when several other people got confused by double end, I just started causing confusion because....well I am a douche PS i don't like MSN and no longer have it, thank god......in soviet fared land we use most supreme Skype.....sometimes

PS arrrr boring new neutral holy back in control

Fenrir502
04-22-2011, 05:10 PM
I sign up

HolyShadow
04-23-2011, 01:27 PM
Need two more.

AsterGray
04-24-2011, 04:52 PM
I sign up because sure, why not.

rikkuswolf
04-24-2011, 06:29 PM
eeeh fine. I sign up

HolyShadow
04-24-2011, 06:35 PM
1 animex75
2 grimfang999
3 bakurachick
4 Random Fanatic
5 darkarcher
6 Mystical
7 OverMind
8 Fat1Fared
9 Fenrir502
10 AsterGray
11 rikkuswolf

Signups full. Good thing no one paid attention to the actual count.

Round will start tomorrow.

HolyShadow
04-25-2011, 10:17 PM
dkhVS0Jke84

One day, Kira decided to start playing the fiddle, in an effort to defeat the robot devil in a competition. As he attempted to find the robot devil to grant his wish for eternal fish and chips, he heard music playing. Something about gambling being wrong and the different levels of hell.

Before he could complete his task, he saw a woman and a man escaping on some sort of giant tin can with wings. He realized that they stole the robot devil's only fiddle, made of gold.

Outraged, he entered robot hell, and sought out the robot devil. He made a deal with him: He wants a magic notebook with several restrictions that allows him to kill those he dislikes, in an attempt to seek vengeance on all the sinners in the world.

The robot devil says no.

Kira beats him over the head with a golden fiddle and steals his death note, promptly escaping from robot hell.

The robot devil says "WHY IS IT SO EASY FOR PEOPLE TO BREAK INTO HELL THESE DAYS!?"

A spectator with several sweets saw the ruckus, and decided to go into robot hell. He brought along a police entourage and recorded exactly what had just taken place, promising to call L in order to capture Kira.

The robot devil didn't care, and told them to get out.

Thus, the hunt for Kira begins, Kira supported by Mystial, Ryuk, and L supported by Watari, mikuruswolf.

Rikkuswolf is Watari.
Mystical is Ryuk.

1 animex75
2 grimfang999
3 bakurachick
4 Random Fanatic
5 darkarcher
6 Mystical - Ryuk
7 OverMind
8 Fat1Fared
9 Fenrir502
10 AsterGray
11 rikkuswolf - Watari

HolyShadow
04-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Also, just to be obnoxious...

Post 100 GET

rikkuswolf
04-25-2011, 10:59 PM
Robot hell makes Mikuru cry.

animex75
04-25-2011, 11:03 PM
i'll vote aster

bakurachick
04-25-2011, 11:03 PM
i vote aster

OverMind
04-25-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm gonna vote animex75.

bakurachick
04-25-2011, 11:11 PM
are we allowed to change our votes or are they set in stone?

HolyShadow
04-25-2011, 11:12 PM
They're set in stone. I'm not going through vote changes.

AsterGray
04-26-2011, 01:28 AM
i vote darkarcher.

Random Fanatic
04-26-2011, 03:35 PM
I'll vote Aster.

Mystical
04-26-2011, 08:00 PM
Oh shi** ... Ryuk? ... Sounds important ...

HolyShadow
04-28-2011, 03:16 PM
Turn will end tonight at 8. School's in the last two weeks, so I'm getting ganged by essays and such.

HolyShadow
04-28-2011, 07:08 PM
lXzZ8BwyXXM

AsterGray looks around him, watching as he is bore down upon by countless hobo zombies. He takes out a notebook, and writes down "My name is Matsuda, and I'm here to say: Death Note's gonna make you pay!"

He forgot that he wrote his own name in it and not another person's, and said "...Shit" as the hobos beat him to death with cornbeer.

He shall not be missed.

Well, since he died in the first turn, that means Misa is going to appear...

Beware of STDs.

The town killed AsterGray/Matsuda/Kira.

Misa appears!

Just to clear up any possible confusion, Matsuda is a general term for any player without a role. Remember: No one wants to be a Matsuda.

1 animex75
2 grimfang999
3 bakurachick
4 Random Fanatic
5 darkarcher
6 Mystical - Ryuk
7 OverMind
8 Fat1Fared
9 Fenrir502
10 AsterGray - Matsuda - Kira
11 rikkuswolf - Watari

OverMind
04-28-2011, 07:10 PM
For the record, I'm gonna stab whoever stole my role.

You better make sure Misa finds you before I do.

HolyShadow
04-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Misa chosen. Get on with voting.

animex75
04-29-2011, 06:34 PM
i vote bc

Fenrir502
04-29-2011, 06:35 PM
I vote for bakurachick too

bakurachick
04-29-2011, 07:04 PM
vote: animex

OverMind
04-29-2011, 08:30 PM
Vote: animex.

Random Fanatic
04-30-2011, 05:09 AM
I vote baku.

bakurachick
04-30-2011, 10:26 PM
quick someone else vote for animex to make a tie :V

Fat1Fared
05-01-2011, 05:34 AM
I vote animex

HolyShadow
05-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Well uhh. Turn end.

Really busy tonight. Let's make it quick.

Several people from Rhode Island start complaining about 2012, then decide to pit animex75 and bakurachick in a fight to the death.

Jpoki4wBwtA

I sold tickets.

Of course, I had to kill the bakurachickenman once it woke up.

It turns out they were Lawliet. Interesting.

1 animex75
2 grimfang999
3 bakurachick - Lawliet
4 Random Fanatic
5 darkarcher
6 Mystical - Ryuk
7 OverMind
8 Fat1Fared
9 Fenrir502
11 rikkuswolf - Watari

animex75
05-04-2011, 05:18 PM
well this place sure is quiet

i vote dark

Fat1Fared
05-04-2011, 05:28 PM
oh carp, I completely forget playing this lol

I vote darkarcher because the two face man told me too....no he didn't......wait who said that

OverMind
05-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Best game ever.

I'll vote darkarcher.

Fenrir502
05-04-2011, 05:40 PM
I too vote the DarkArcher

bakurachick
05-04-2011, 05:54 PM
we can possess in this game right?

if so i possess animex

animex75
05-04-2011, 06:00 PM
yes, but votes are set in stone so all you have is my role

HolyShadow
05-04-2011, 06:00 PM
bakurachick has possessed animex75, Raye Penber.

OverMind
05-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Best game ever!

HolyShadow
05-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Priorities.

HolyShadow
05-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Results tomorrow morning. I'm beat.

HolyShadow
05-13-2011, 11:43 AM
j6MltGHO-lE

The first alice was a gallant red one, wielding a sword in the wonderland. Slicing down everything in her way, she was followed by a bloody red path...

This new Alice deep in the woods, OverMind (Raye Penber) was L-accused (wrong) as a wanted fugitive.

If it weren't for the red path she created, no one would know she had ever existed.

__

The second alice was a fragile blue one. He sang to the world in the wonderland. Filling regions with so many falsely created notes that were of a crazy blue world... this new alice was that of a rose.

animex (Kyosuke Higuchi) was shot and killed by a madman, Beyond Birthday.

It left a flower blooming sadly red. The one who was loved was now forgotten.

__

The third alice was a little green one. Very cute and dear in the wonderland. She charmed people to her every beck and call. She had made a strange green country. This new alice was the country's queen. Taken over by a distorted dream, she was afraid of losing to death.

Misa would forever rule her country...

__

During this two children went into the woods. They had a tea party under rose trees. An invitation from the castle from them was the trump card of hearts.

The fourth alice was two siblings. Their curiousity in the wonderland...
Going through many different doors, coming not too long ago in a yellow boat...

The stubborn big sister, Beyond Birthday, and smart little brother, L...

Though they were closest to Alice's Wonderland... the town killed them.

They were never woken from their deep dreaming. Forever, darkarcher wandered the wonderland.

______

L killed OverMind (Raye Penber)
Beyond Birthday killed animex (Kyosuke Higuchi)
The town killed darkarcher, Beyond Birthday/L.

Successor rule active, since there was already a successor.

Dark's given me a Coil.

1 animex75 - Kyosuke Higuchi
2 grimfang999
3 bakurachick - Lawliet
4 Random Fanatic
5 darkarcher - Beyond Birthday - L
6 Mystical - Ryuk
7 OverMind - Raye Penber
8 Fat1Fared
9 Fenrir502
11 rikkuswolf - Watari

animex75
05-13-2011, 11:45 AM
so turn start?

if so then i'll possess fenrir

HolyShadow
05-13-2011, 11:51 AM
bakurachick possessed last turn, no possessions until next turn.

animex75
05-13-2011, 11:53 AM
ah, right...it's only been one turn

OverMind
05-13-2011, 11:55 AM
<GHOSTLY WHISPERS>Well, at least I died as Raye Penber, and no one can take that away from me.</GHOSTLY WHISPERS>

darkarcher
05-13-2011, 11:55 AM
I went out in a burning ring of fire.

woo.

OverMind
05-13-2011, 12:11 PM
<GHOSTLY WHISPERS>Raaaaaye Penbeeeeeeeeer wa-tches yoo-ouuuuu sleeee-eeeeeeeeep</GHOSTLY WHISPERS>

animex75
05-16-2011, 09:15 PM
-coughs-

HolyShadow
05-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Totally not going to end turn til I get a few votes.

animex75
05-16-2011, 09:45 PM
i'll vote RF then

Fenrir502
05-17-2011, 12:37 AM
I vote Random Fanatic

darkarcher
05-17-2011, 12:42 AM
Fanatic's fine.

OverMind
05-17-2011, 12:54 AM
<GHOSTLY WHISPERS>Wooooooooo Woooooooooo, I'm go- oing to vo-te, woooo wooooooo, for Fenrir five wooooo Oh two Woooooooooo</GHOSTLY WHISPERS>

HolyShadow
05-17-2011, 01:05 AM

Good enough for me.

Turn end.

Virtually nothing happens.

Random Fanatic dies.

He wasn't anyone important. Just Thierry.

Also, Near tries calling Random Fanatic Misa. Not quite.

So that leaves grim, Fared, and Fenrir.

Turn start.

Now let's try this again.

OverMind
05-17-2011, 01:07 AM
<GHOSTLY WHISPERS>Wooooooooo Woooooooooo,Is thi-ss annoy- wooo, -ing you? Woooooooooo, woooooo</GHOSTLY WHISPERS>

animex75
05-30-2011, 08:10 PM
i'll vote for fenrir

and since i think i can possess now, i'll possess grim...otherwise ignore this

and to answer your question in the edit, 1 week

HolyShadow
05-30-2011, 08:15 PM
Alright then, good enough for me.

Fenny, Misa, was gangraped or something.

Near (Fared... I think) wins.

Fat1Fared
05-30-2011, 08:20 PM
wait what, but I was meant to ....errrr...ok

yay I was awesome and totally meant for this to errr happen <<

HolyShadow
05-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Nate Masters says
got them role lists?
Ghost Apples says
Like, I'm probably not going to be gming that game again. If someone else wants to, they can, but I'm done with it for now.
Nate Masters says
post that then

animex75
05-30-2011, 08:40 PM
and with that, i'd like to note that i've moved the successor rule out of the middle of the role list so as to not break the list

and if anyone still remembers what they were in game 1, please message me with your role as i'm trying to keep records now so it's easier later on

OverMind
05-30-2011, 11:12 PM
Fenny, Misa, was gangraped or something.

*facepalm*

HolyShadow
05-31-2011, 12:46 AM
Ah, right, OverMind. You can't rape the willing.

<_<

>_>

MISA IS A WHORE.

bakurachick
08-11-2011, 12:10 AM

Would like at least 10 players.

1. geminigirl
2. animex75
3. TheOcean
4. Darkphoenix
5. Lordkaworu
6. grimfang999
7. rebornzombie-not really playing.
8. overmind
9. feball3001

geminigirl
08-11-2011, 12:18 AM
I sign up

animex75
08-11-2011, 12:18 AM
you know i'm signing up for my own game

TheOcean
08-11-2011, 12:22 AM
lol i'll sign up but i want no important roles please.

DarkPhoenix
08-11-2011, 12:51 AM
I'll sign up, but no leader roles please, this will be my first hardcore DN game :U

Expect epic failure on my part.

OverMind
08-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Wait, wha?

bakurachick
08-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Wait, wha?

question?

LordZorc
08-11-2011, 09:43 AM

grimfang999
08-11-2011, 06:51 PM
I looked and thought you had stolen yamichans game and blineked. Then went oh its THIS other death note forum game. cool.

And then I signed up

bakurachick
08-11-2011, 06:55 PM
lol no. i got denied permission to GM her game >>

animex75
08-11-2011, 07:40 PM
I looked and thought you had stolen yamichans game and blineked. Then went oh its THIS other death note forum game. cool.

And then I signed up
baka
-hits on the head with a fan-

bakurachick
08-13-2011, 01:40 PM
bump. closing signups when get 10 players or at 10pm EST tonight

OverMind
08-13-2011, 06:42 PM

Feball3001
08-13-2011, 07:30 PM
I signup

bakurachick
08-13-2011, 09:03 PM

bakurachick
08-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Roles Out

Ryuk is Grimfang999
Watari is Overmind

I'll do a story starting with turn 1 results.

Turn End will be 9 pm EST 8/14/2011

3. TheOcean
4. Darkphoenix
5. Lordkaworu
6. grimfang999-Ryuk
7. overmind-Watari
8. feball3001

animex75
08-13-2011, 10:49 PM
looks like it's up to me to break the ice....

I VOTE ZORC KAWORU

TheOcean
08-13-2011, 10:50 PM
oooh band wagon! I vote Kaworu! Who wants my help btw?

HolyShadow
08-13-2011, 10:51 PM
MISA IS A WHORE

animex75
08-13-2011, 10:51 PM
that depends on what you are

OverMind
08-14-2011, 04:58 PM
So, I guess we're supposed to vote for someone.

*pulls a name out of the hat*

Vote: animex75

LordZorc
08-14-2011, 05:46 PM
Vote: Animex75

LordZorc
08-14-2011, 05:48 PM
If you guys knew my role, you'd know why It's a really bad idea to vote me out. -_^

animex75
08-14-2011, 06:02 PM
i chose you at random

geminigirl
08-14-2011, 06:04 PM
i vote animex.

DarkPhoenix
08-14-2011, 06:32 PM
I vote Kaworu

bakurachick
08-14-2011, 07:35 PM
25 mins til turn end.

bakurachick
08-14-2011, 08:00 PM
Turn End

bakurachick
08-14-2011, 08:03 PM
Turn 1:

Animex75 woke up and went through his morning routine. Get up, get dressed, have breakfast, leave for work. On his way there, a car full of teens sped up behind him and began a high speed chase. "Oh great", he moaned and tried to lose them. As he sped through town the other car would not leave him alone. He finally turned and gave them the finger. Unfortunately he rammed into a tree and died. The police later examined his body and revealed him to be L Lawliet, a detective.

Summary:
The playerbase lynched animex75 aka L Lawliet.

Players:
1. geminigirl
2. animex75-L lawliet
3. TheOcean
4. Darkphoenix
5. Lordkaworu
6. grimfang999-Ryuk
7. overmind-Watari
8. feball3001

animex75
08-14-2011, 08:04 PM
fuck

TheOcean
08-14-2011, 08:09 PM
uh oh.

animex75
08-14-2011, 08:10 PM
i possess feball

bakurachick
08-14-2011, 08:11 PM
i possess feball

soichiro yagami

TheOcean
08-14-2011, 08:11 PM
Now who am I supposed to follow semi-blindly?!

bakurachick
08-14-2011, 08:16 PM
Soichiro arrests Overmind and TheOcean

animex75
08-14-2011, 08:25 PM
me and feball vote zorc

OverMind
08-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Well, shit.

LordZorc
08-14-2011, 09:04 PM
I vote... DARKPHEONIX!

TheOcean
08-14-2011, 09:10 PM
*sits on hands and waits for next turn*

DarkPhoenix
08-14-2011, 09:53 PM
I vote zorc/Kaworu :U

geminigirl
08-14-2011, 10:08 PM
I vote lordkaworu...

bakurachick
08-15-2011, 08:15 PM
turn end

sorry. lost track of time. results soon

bakurachick
08-15-2011, 08:26 PM
Later that night the same group of teens (who just happened to be in a gang) captured LordKaworu and took him to an abandoned drive-in. They began to beat him til he was close to death and demanded that he tell them who he worked for. Kaworu simply pointed up. The group looked where Kaworu was pointing and saw Ryuk floating around. The group of teens started shooting there guns wildly and one of the bullets hit Kaworu straight in the forehead, thereby ending Raye Penbar's/Kira's life.

Summary:
Town lynched LordKaworu aka Raye Penbar and Kira.

Game Over.

Players:
1. geminigirl-L/Light Yagami
2. animex75-L lawliet
3. TheOcean-Beyond Birthday
4. Darkphoenix-Quilish Wammy
5. Lordkaworu-Raye Penbar/Kira
6. grimfang999-Ryuk
7. overmind-Watari/Thierry Morello
8. feball3001 --Soichiro Yagami

animex75
08-15-2011, 08:28 PM
and that's how L rolls
-puffs on a cigar-

animex75
08-15-2011, 08:32 PM
as a reminder: if anything in the rules needs to be clarified, contact me and tell me what

currently i need to clarify what the effects of being arrested are and what happens if Kira or L are chosen as the other's successor

bakurachick
08-15-2011, 08:49 PM
HOF goes to animex for banwagoning Kira both turns and being the only one to make game influencing actions.

animex75
08-15-2011, 09:01 PM
oh, and in this game role-trading IS encouraged (if not flat-out required to make some of the roles usable)

Feball3001
08-15-2011, 09:45 PM
That was quick, didn't even get to do anything.

animex75
08-15-2011, 09:55 PM
this game's built to be quick

in the first game, it could've ended on turn 1

DarkPhoenix
08-16-2011, 12:13 AM
Well...huh

geminigirl
08-16-2011, 01:00 AM
that was odd.

being L and Light.

bakurachick
08-16-2011, 01:02 AM
just like the anime/manga =p

geminigirl
08-16-2011, 01:03 AM
I was thinking of accusing myself as being L on turn 1 using Light Yagami's power .... but then thought better not.

Ishikawa Oshro
08-16-2011, 01:11 AM
woah quick game lol

OverMind
08-16-2011, 06:30 AM
That was quick, didn't even get to do anything.

That's what she said.

animex75
08-16-2011, 09:03 AM
even if you had, gem, it would've gone to successors

animex75
08-17-2011, 05:05 PM
last call for any clarifications that the rules need

getsuga tenshou
08-17-2011, 05:16 PM
signups still going on, if so count me in! if not i got next game

bakurachick
08-17-2011, 05:17 PM
starting them tomorrow. might be as early as 12 am EST

animex75
08-17-2011, 05:18 PM
they haven't even started yet, getsuga

EDIT: rare case of me being ninja'd

bakurachick
08-17-2011, 10:21 PM
need new forum game to keep me busy

SIGNUPS START NOW

lets try for 10 players this time
1.animex75
2.TheOcean
3.geminigirl
4.getsuga tenshou
5.lordkaworu
6.grimfang999
7.overmind
8.feball3001
9.clank4prez
10.darkphoenix

animex75
08-17-2011, 10:22 PM
i'm in

TheOcean
08-17-2011, 10:24 PM
sure sign up

geminigirl
08-17-2011, 10:25 PM
um...

okay i sign up.

getsuga tenshou
08-17-2011, 10:56 PM
count me in!

LordZorc
08-18-2011, 02:42 PM

grimfang999
08-18-2011, 03:24 PM

bakurachick
08-18-2011, 03:28 PM
need 4 more to start

OverMind
08-18-2011, 04:44 PM
Seven up.

Also, sign up.

Feball3001
08-18-2011, 05:24 PM
I sign up

bakurachick
08-18-2011, 11:15 PM
bump. 2 more please

Clank4Prez
08-19-2011, 12:16 PM
i sign up

bakurachick
08-19-2011, 12:19 PM
1 more or signups end in 2 hours.

bakurachick
08-19-2011, 02:20 PM
signups closed. sorting roles after i receive watari choice.

DarkPhoenix
08-19-2011, 03:22 PM
Nooooooooooooooooo I wanted to join again D:

animex75
08-19-2011, 03:24 PM
c'mon bc, let the girl join :V

bakurachick
08-19-2011, 03:25 PM
i will. still waiting for watari.

bakurachick
08-19-2011, 03:48 PM
handing out roles now

bakurachick
08-19-2011, 03:59 PM
Roles Out

Ryuk is animex75
Watari is Getsuga tenshou

I'll do a story starting with turn 1 results.

Turn End will be 9 pm EST 8/20/2011

3.geminigirl
4.getsuga tenshou-Watari
5.lordkaworu
6.grimfang999
7.overmind
8.feball3001
9.clank4prez
10.darkphoenix

animex75
08-19-2011, 04:00 PM
-eats apples-

i vote grim

getsuga tenshou
08-19-2011, 04:05 PM
ok so pm me roles all people that want to join L team

animex75
08-19-2011, 04:06 PM
teams? on this game? that's funny

anyone who wants to say they helped the winners, don't listen to him

animex75
08-19-2011, 04:10 PM
in fact...except for roles that can only be aligned to one side, alignment =/= team

Clank4Prez
08-19-2011, 10:10 PM
death to the world

animex75
08-19-2011, 10:15 PM
clank, i suggest aligning with Kira, no matter what your role is

DarkPhoenix
08-19-2011, 10:25 PM
Oh yay, I get to play :D

Clank4Prez
08-19-2011, 10:28 PM
clank, i suggest aligning with Kira, no matter what your role is

yea? guess i better pay my dues

getsuga tenshou
08-19-2011, 11:03 PM
why sidde with a murderer? he might make you feel safe, but he will just use you.
then again claink you might just be the perfect person to side with kira...

animex75
08-19-2011, 11:03 PM
murderer? no no, Justice is the correct term

besides, there's a few roles that benefit better from one alignment or the other, but they don't have to serve anyone

getsuga tenshou
08-19-2011, 11:12 PM
true but they should stop this "justice"
How can you say its okay to play god and kill people for opposing you?

animex75
08-19-2011, 11:22 PM
i AM a god, so...

bakurachick
08-19-2011, 11:23 PM
The GM is the only true god in this game :V

getsuga tenshou
08-19-2011, 11:26 PM
well the GM isn't 100% in control we still have choices

animex75
08-19-2011, 11:27 PM
this is my game, bc, so STFU V: