PDA

View Full Version : Death Note Mafia-Game 4 Sign-ups! At least three more players needed!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

YamiChan
04-20-2011, 11:09 PM
Social Group Link(For game discussion, comments, ideas, and suggestions): Death Note Mafia Social Group (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/group.php?groupid=319)

I've decided to go ahead and start the sign-up thread for this. I played Death Note Mafia at a convention, and it was really fun. I saw some people had made online versions on other sites, but most had already ended and looked pretty complicated. I know there are some games here that are similar to this, but I took a little peek at their rules and think this will be different enough.

For those of you who don't know how the game works, let me lay out for you the order in which things will happen:

-A sign-up period will be held and eventually end when I feel we have enough players. If you want to un-sign up, you have to post this in the thread. You can't just delete your sign-up post.

-Roles will be given out via PM, some with special powers that will be explained in said PM. An explanation for all the roles will also be included further down in this post, but keep in mind that not all those characters will neccessarily appear in each game. There will always be at least one Kira and one L, as well as a few Investigators. Other special characters and additional Kiras will be added or subtracted depending on the number of people who sign up. At this current time, I plan to announce which roles are not participating in each game.

-Day Phase will be announced and will last about a day or until the voting reaches majority. I will ultimately decide when it ends. During this period, all participants may post in this thread and talk amongst themselves. Try not to get too crazy. You can vote for who you want to kill or to go to sleep and move on to the Night Phase. Voting and talking are not mandatory, but are highly suggested. Players who don't really seem to participate at all are no fun to play with. Only one person can be killed during this phase. When a person is killed, their identity will be revealed. In the case of a tie, Randomizer will decide what happens.

-Night Phase will be announced. This may be extended on occasion, depending on the circumstances. During this period, most special characters must PM me and use their powers, which will be elaborated on when I go into character roles. If a long time passes, and I have not heard from a certain individual, their understudy will be contacted. The understudies will be explained further down.

-The Day Phase will begin again when the time comes. I will reveal who has been killed, but not who killed them. Their identities will also be revealed, and an updated player list will be posted. If a person was chosen to be killed but was spared for some reason, I will not reveal this.

-The game will continue until victory is reached. How each character/group wins varies, so I will go more into this in the character roles.

Characters:

Investigators(Chief Yagami, Matsuda, Mogi, Aizawa, Ukita, Raye, Naomi)-The non-special characters, they are the good guys who want to catch Kira. Though special characters, L, Watari, and Near are also considered part of this group. Mello is not officially considered an Investigator, but he can choose to side with them.
Win Conditions: In order for the Investigators to win, they must kill all the Kiras.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Kira(Light, Misa, and Mikami)-The three Death Note users, they are the only players who will know eachother's identities. Mello is not officially considered a Kira, but he can choose to side with them.
Power-Each night, they must talk amongst themselves over PM and agree on someone to kill, then PM their choice to me. All Kiras must PM me this choice, so I know they've reached an agreement on this person.
Win Condition-In order for the Kiras to win, they must outnumber the Investigators mentioned above.
Notes-If one of the Kiras is targeted by Shidoh, they will lose their Death Note and their power. They are still considered a Kira. If Rem gives one of these Death Note's to a Kira, they can choose to give it back to its owner during a Night Phase, but can't vote to kill that night if they do. If a Kira wants to return a notebook, they must PM me and tell me.
L-The head of the Investigators, who want to stop the Kiras.
Power-Each night, he must PM me the name of person he wants to investigate. I will then tell him whether or not that person is a Kira.
Win Condition-His win condition is the same as the other Investigators.
Watari-L's butler, he is also considered part of the Investigators.
Power-Each night, he must PM me the name of person he wants to investigate. I will then tell him whether or not that person is L. Understudy to L and Near.
Win Conditions-His win condition is the same as the other Investigators.
His power is somewhat similar to L's, in that he can investigate a single person during each Night Phase. He must PM that person's name to me, and I will tell him whether or not they are L. His win condition is the same as the other Investigators.
Near-Second in line to L, he will inherit L's powers if L dies.
Power-Each night, he must PM me the name of person he wants to investigate. I will then tell him whether or not that person is a Kira. Understudy to L.
Win Conditions-His win condition is the same as the other Investigators.
Notes-Can't use his powers until L has died.
Mello-Third in line to L, he can be considered a wild card, in that he is neither fully a villain nor a hero. At the start of each game, he must PM me with his allegience-the Kiras or the Investigators.
Power-Each night, he must PM me the name of a person he wants to kill.
Win Conditions-Mello's win conditions vary, depending on whose side he chooses to be on. It is basically the same as that of whichever side he chooses to be on.
Notes-If targeted by Shidoh, he can lose his Death Note, thus robbing him of the ability to kill. He can then reveal his identity to Shidoh and request his notebook back, via PMing me.
Matt-Fourth in line to L, he is a friend of Mello's. As such, he will automatically be on the same side as Mello.
Power-Each night, he must PM me the name of a person he wants to wiretap. Any PMs sent to the GM from this person until the next Night will be forwarded to him.
Win Conditions-Matt's win conditions vary, depending on whose side Mello chooses to be on. It is basically the same as that of whichever side he chooses to be on.
Wedy-Something of a freelance agent, Wedy currently works for L.
Power-Each night, she must PM me the name of a person she wants to investigate. She will then learn that player's role. If she investigates a Kira, she has a 50% chance of being killed as a result.
Win Conditions-The same as that of the Investigators.
Shidoh-A shinigami in league with Mello.
Power-Each night, he must choose someone. If that person is a Kira or Mello, they will lose their notebook. He can choose to either take the notebook or use his power again the following night. If he has the notebook, he then has the option to kill one person each night, instead of using his other powers. He must PM me with his choice. Understudy to Mello.
Win Conditions-He will win if he gets all the notebooks or Mello remains alive.
Notes-If Shidoh doesn't get the notebook, it might be taken by Rem. Once he has it, he can choose to give it back to Mello if Mello requests it. As long as he has it, he can kill one person each night instead of using his other powers, if he wants.
Jealous-A shinigami who has strong feelings for Misa.
Power-Each night, he must choose someone other than himself to protect. If that person is targeted by a Kira or Mello, they will be spared. Each protection only lasts for the night it is given.
Win Conditions-He will win as long as Misa remains alive.
Notes-Even if he is killed, the person he protected that night will still be safe.
Rem-A shinigami who cares for Misa, I've created her role and win condition in this game, as she wasn't part of the card version of this game that I played.
Power-If Shidoh succeeds in disabling a Kira or Mello, she can get the notebook or protect Misa. Rem will not know when a notebook is available, so she must PM me to search for one instead of using another of her powers. Once Rem has a notebook in her possession, her options for the next night will be the following: Use the notebook to kill L at the cost of her own life, give the notebook to someone, search for a Death Note, or protect Misa. She must PM me her choice, and she can only protect Misa a total of three times. Each protection only lasts for the night it is given. She can choose to not take any action at all. Understudy to Jealous.
Win Conditions-She will win if Misa survives.
Notes-She can only be used if both Misa and Shidoh are used. If Rem gives the notebook to someone, they can either accept it(giving them the ability to kill one person each night instead of using any other power they have that night, if they choose) or, in the case of the Investigators only, give the notebook to L or Near(if L is dead). Neither L or Near can use the book, but they can destroy it instead of investigating someone at night. If someone other than a Kira or Mello accepts the book, and uses it to kill, they will be considered a Kira, along with whatever character they are. They can choose to remain anonymous or ask me via PM to join the other Kiras' circle. If they join the Kiras' circle, they can no longer kill whomever they want, and must agree with the group.

Rules:

-After sign-up ends and the game starts, do not post in this section if you are not part of the game. If you have any questions or something, PM me.

-Please don't cheat. Follow your character's guidelines. If you are caught breakings rules, you're out and will be barred from future games. Only the Kiras can communicate with one another via PM, but only during the Night Phase.

-Read this whole post VERY carefully and follow the instructions.

-If you are a special character PMing me with your choice, please indicate as much in your PM title, with titles such as "The Kiras Choice" or "L's decision". In your PMs, clearly state what power you want to use and on who.

-The two phases begin and end when I say. Sometimes, a phase will end sooner, if all actions have been completed or something like that. For example, if everyone votes to go to sleep, the Daytime Phase will immediately end. If no further action can be taken during the day, it will end. Once all special characters have PMed me their choices, the Night Phase will end.

-Any game questions, even from participants, must be PMed to me. Like, if you don't understand your role.

-If you are a special character who can act, PM me during the Night Phase.

-It's recommened that all participants turn on the option for PM notifications, so that they will be emailed or get a pop-up notice. All participants may want to suscribe to this thread so they don't forget.

-Once you're dead, you can still post, but you can't give any hints if you know someone's identity, nor can you vote. Don't even pretend-vote, because with so many players, it's easy for me to mistakenly count a vote from a dead player.

-Do not join in if you think you can't post regularily. If there are any issues that will prevent you from posting, contact me, and I'll see what I can do. Also, remember that people are human. I need to sleep too, so I may on occassion end/start the phases at little earlier or later than originally stated.

-You can not change or take back your votes. And you can't take back which power you decided to use or who you decided to use it on.

-PMs special characters send me during the Daytime Phases will usually be considered null, unless there is a specific reason the PM was sent at that time. This cannot happen on a regular basis.

-Please try and participate. You don't technically have to speak up during the Daytime Phases, but it's good for the game. The same goes for those of you that have special powers. The game can't continue during a Night Phase until you've all contacted me. In the case of special powers, attempting to cheat by repeatedly being absent in an effort not to have to choose anyone will result in removal from the game. If there is a reason why you can't contact me during the Night Phase, explain and PM me your choice and action during the Day Phase.

-Read through this thread carefully once the game begins. It's good to know what's going on. People keep trying to PM me and use their powers during the Daytime Phase.@_@

-People new to this kind of game, please know that you shouldn't generally reveal who you are. I'm just worried I'll pass out the roles and people will complain and reveal who they got. You CAN say who you are, but it's wise to only do that as a form of strategy.

-Due to some participation problems, most special characters will have understudies in the form of another character. If they fail after an extended period of time to contact me with a name or an action, then I will PM their understudy. The understudies will not know who the username of the person they make choices for, and in the cases of stuff like investigations, it will still be the original person who gets the information. L's understudy will be Near or Watari(if Near is dead), Near's understudy will be Watari and vice-versa, Wedy's understudy will be Watari, Jealous' understudy will be Rem, and Mello's understudy will be Matt and vice-versa. Since there is usually more than one Kira, they will not really need understudies. If it comes down to one Kira who is not present, Rem will be the understudy. Due to the nature of their powers, Rem and Shidoh will not have understudies.

-If a Majority is reached, voting is frozen.

-This is a fast-paced game and participation is a must. Please do not sign up if you will not be readily available to play. Players are expected to join in the Daytime Phase discussions, vote when people are accused, and PM me promptly if they have special powers to use. If you keep people waiting, understudies might be contacted, or you might even be removed from the game, if it gets bad enough.

Extra Notes:

This is a game of strategy. Kiras can plot amongst themselves over PM at night or one can even come up with a plan on their own and keep it a secret from the others. They can take a risk and betray one another. L can reveal his identity in an effort to protect himself when accused or in order to reveal Kira. Another person can falsely claim the identity of L. You can ask Jealous to protect you or even ask Kira to spare you. The possibilities are endless, and it may take an insane risk to achiecve victory. So, who cares to sign up?

Updates:

-Added an Updates section.
-Removed rule about non-Kiras not being allowed to communicate privately.
-Instead of accusations, players can simply vote to kill a player or vote to sleep.
-Added that ties will be decided by Randomizer.
-Just staying alive is no longer one of Mello's win conditions.
-Added that voting will freeze once a majority is reached.
-Added Matt and Wedy roles and their understudies.
-Changed Mello's understudy from Shidoh to Matt.

Current Participants
Player 1-Feball3001
Player 2-Chaos_Soul
Player 3-bakurachick
Player 4-OhMaliciousMe
Player 5-OverMind
Player 6-Ave
Player 7-LittleGirl
Player 8-Mystical
Player 9-Keiralovesbakura
Player 10-LordZorc
Player 11-TheOcean
Player 12-Zariu
Player 13-grimfang999
Player 14-Xanadu
Player 15-
Player 16-
Player 17-
Player 18-
Player 19-

OverMind
04-20-2011, 11:38 PM
I'll sign up.

YamiChan
04-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Added you.^^ People, keep in mind, if this seems complicated, it's really not. When I first played the card game, I was really confused and daunted, but caught on really quick. And you can ask questions here if you need to, but only while the sign-up is going on.

YamiChan
04-21-2011, 01:00 AM
Also, it's not really a card game in the sense people might think. I've asked for the title to be changed.^^;

Feball3001
04-21-2011, 01:20 AM
I'll also sign up

YamiChan
04-21-2011, 01:34 AM
Yay!^^ I hope we can get some more people. All seventeen would be great.D :

killshot
04-21-2011, 09:32 AM
I'll sign up.

YamiChan
04-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Glad to hear it.^^ We still need a lot more people.D :

YamiChan
04-21-2011, 04:44 PM
If people are choosing not to sign up for a non-mean reason, would they care to share? It might be helpful to know if there are problems.>_>

Mystical
04-21-2011, 05:17 PM
i sign up. word.

YamiChan
04-21-2011, 05:58 PM
Your name has been added.^^

YamiChan
04-21-2011, 09:05 PM
I'd like to get at least fifteen players... Feel free to convince your friends.: P

AsterGray
04-21-2011, 09:30 PM
yeah sure i'll sign up.

YamiChan
04-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Great.^^ Now that the other Mafia game has ended, maybe more people will sign up here.

Ishikawa Oshro
04-21-2011, 09:38 PM
or its just right here........
i'll sign up.

YamiChan
04-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Now we're on our way.^^

Underling
04-21-2011, 09:44 PM
I guess I'll sign up.

YamiChan
04-21-2011, 09:50 PM
: D I'd like to get at least seven more players. We only have seventeen roles.

0mnislash17
04-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Sign me up.

YamiChan
04-21-2011, 10:11 PM
Great!^^

Oh, and I just wanted to direct everyone to Rem's notes, which I edited. Sorry for the late change, but I just realized I totally forgot that part.@_@ Also, don't be afraid of getting confused. If you are given a Death Note, for example, when I PM you to tell you this, I will clarify what this means and what your options are.

HolyShadow
04-21-2011, 10:44 PM
I sign up.

YamiChan
04-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Added!^^ Just a few more!

HolyShadow
04-21-2011, 11:03 PM

My second, third, and hidden fourth personality all sign up, too.

Wait, I didn't write that. Never mind.

YamiChan
04-21-2011, 11:04 PM
O_o?

Anyway, does anyone have any questions currently?

LordZorc
04-21-2011, 11:32 PM
I sign up! KATTOBINGU!

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 12:16 AM
I'm not sure what that last word means, but you're added!^^ I'd like to get at least four more players, though that means three roles will not be used in this game-most likely Shidoh, Rem, and Watari, unless more people sign up.

LordZorc
04-22-2011, 12:27 AM
I'm not sure what that last word means, but you're added!^^

It means "Bring it on!"
It's also the catchphrase of Yuma Tsukumo.

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 12:30 AM
Just to let everyone know, I did make one more little change to the rules. Originally, you could only accuse one person each day. I've changed this back to what the rules were in the card game. Only one person can be killed during each Day Phase. This means that, if an accused is successful at defending themselves, then another person can be accused.

Chimeratech17
04-22-2011, 12:46 AM
I'll sign up.

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 12:56 AM
Added you!^^ One of the reasons Rem's powers are what they are, is so Investigators and such can have more fun. Since they usually don't have any powers, there's little action they can take, other then maybe lying about their identity.

Fat1Fared
04-22-2011, 04:44 AM
as yami is innocently infusible about this I guess I sign up as least committal role got

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 04:45 AM
What's "least commital rule got"?O_o Infusable? I totally just PMed you about this, though. People keep changing their avatars, so I get confused.@_@

Fat1Fared
04-22-2011, 05:22 AM
I will rewrite the message for people who ain't me....I sign up because you made me chuckle ;0

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 05:27 AM
I shall take that as a good thing.^^ I convinced another person, but where did he go?

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 05:33 AM
It's death note and mafia. WTH not?

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 05:38 AM
Yay! We are almost there!

LittleGirl
04-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Yes, I sign up !
It's like a game with werewolfs we play here =3

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 03:28 PM
We could start with what we have now, but that does mean that three characters will have to be cut. Anyone else want to take this chance and join in?

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 04:11 PM
Ah, I was really hoping we'd get a chance to use everyone.@_@ No one else wants to sign up before I close it?

HolyShadow
04-22-2011, 04:30 PM
I told you I signed up with my other 3 personalities.

...I didn't write that. IGNORE ME!

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 04:30 PM
I'd really like to get at least one more person.@_@

HolyShadow
04-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Advertise in the BAR.

Fenrir502
04-22-2011, 05:03 PM
I sign up.

Fat1Fared
04-22-2011, 05:12 PM
I accuse FAT1FARED (please lord kira kill me for I am sinned against you by being cast as worlds most useless person....a man so useless that he even embodies the most disgusting of all gods creatures......the voice of the common man.....oh god its too horrid to think about....the symbolic shame.....the symbolic shame I say)

bow-bow-grovel-bow-bow-grovel-bow-bow-grovel and repeat

0mnislash17
04-22-2011, 05:25 PM
I accuse 0mnislash17!

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 05:31 PM
Guys, the game hasn't started yet. And please play correctly.>_>

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 05:33 PM
Okay, sign-ups are now officially closed! Thanks to everyone who signed up! Roles have been PMed, and PM me if you have any questions or problems! The two roles absent from Game 1 are Raye and Mogi. Now, let's get this game started!

[[Daytime Phase Begins-6:32 PM]]

Fat1Fared
04-22-2011, 05:37 PM
I accuse FAT1FARED (please lord kira kill me for I am sinned against you by being cast as worlds most useless person....a man so useless that he even embodies the most disgusting of all gods creatures......the voice of the common man.....oh god its too horrid to think about....the symbolic shame.....the symbolic shame I say)

bow-bow-grovel-bow-bow-grovel-bow-bow-grovel and repeat

^^^^^^^^^^ I accuse FAT1FARED PS Yami I am genius, so don't worry I know what I am doing

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 05:38 PM
*puts down bet that Fared will be the first to die*>_>

If you say so...

: P

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 05:41 PM
I accuse LittleGirl for teh sake of lolz. I cite precedent from Will Smith who says that little girls playing this kind of game must be up to something. Is it biased? Incredibly. But what else do you suggest at this point?

Fat1Fared
04-22-2011, 05:42 PM
*puts down bet that Fared will be the first to die*>_>

If you say so...

: P

whether I die or not, is meaningless, the groundworks have already been set for lord kira's rise to power <bow-bow-bow-growel-kiss feet-oh kira. please let me die for your great glory>

PS tyler, you cruel person, how can you hurt a little girl o0...I mean she is so little and girle and errr kira killed already didn't he???? well oh course kira is right to kill her and her tricky ways, nasty evil little girls....trying out master...lord kira

PS only joking littlegirl, luckily for you, I have this strange sense of protectism over certain people who amuse me, so I now proceed to destroy all who attack you, regardless of how stupid and detrimental that is to all my other aims.....this like when I made lucky, Makami....I miss lucky.....or the time I wiped out the town for kudos.....despite her being my foe o0 man I am weird ain't I

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 05:44 PM
We got two accusations and no seconds. What will happen next?O_O

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 05:45 PM
You can't die! I have to make the victims of my random accusations die! How can we kill them if we're too busy killing you? And besides all that, you might be someone I don't want to die! I'd rather randomly fire into a crowd that have someone else pick themselves off for me!!

0mnislash17
04-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Due to the epic scene that Tyler referred to...

I SECOND THE ACCUSATION ON LITTLEGIRL!

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 05:47 PM
No, Kira has not killed yet. Special characters cannot take action until night falls.

Okay, we have a second, which means that LittleGirl will need to post her defense.D : I don't think she's on right now, though, so I will PM her.

Fat1Fared
04-22-2011, 05:48 PM
Due to the epic scene that Tyler referred to...

I SECOND THE ACCUSATION ON LITTLEGIRL!

writes down note....break the sword and the one swinging it will soon follow (for all who don't speak faredist, that means I am going to get 0mni to destroy tyler and I am so confident that I can do this, that I will even tell you all I am going to do it)

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 05:50 PM
Yay!!! Now for the killing part! Oh wait... Stupid sexy trial...

I call for a Joker Jury!! As for why, we're accusing someone named littlegirl based on a scene from a movie. We might as well go all the way to the CHAINSAW!!! AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!1!!

As for Fared... I"D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!! :P

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 05:52 PM
Once she comes on and posts her defense, everyone can vote on whether or not to kill her. If you vote to kill her, we move on to the Night Phase. If not, then either another person can be accused/seconded, or you can vote to sleep.

Fat1Fared
04-22-2011, 06:00 PM
Once she comes on and posts her defense, everyone can vote on whether or not to kill her. If you vote to kill her, we move on to the Night Phase. If not, then either another person can be accused/seconded, or you can vote to sleep.

Nuimi ::3:

(Ps yes I cannot spell)

tyler old friend, let us not fight, there is clearly a common emeny here and it is not you or I, but the one wishing to divide us, let find this man and unit with him...why because then we can crush everyone else.......yay crushing everyone else message 101-say what mean without ever really saying anything at all

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 06:05 PM
Oh well. I couldn't really care less until two people have died. That's when I start caring. I start caring then. I don't start caring any sooner. Am I sane yet?

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 06:08 PM
I don't which is more scary-tyler being on the Investigators side or tyler being on the Kiras' side.>_>

Underling
04-22-2011, 06:08 PM
i have no idea what i'm doing

Fat1Fared
04-22-2011, 06:11 PM
I don't which is more scary-tyler being on the Investigators side or tyler being on the Kiras' side.>_>

awaits tylers cliche line....I am on tylers side

PS tyler, I don't care about your caring, I care about you complete and utter ob....I mean your willing and completely freely given aid....but seriously, tyler your smart, lets work together towards victory PS whatever victory is, I say victory is sending everyone into mindless wave upon wave of slaughter until only my cat and underling are left alive

grovels at underlings feet....master it is not that you don't know what doing, just that not yet aware that doing it right

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 06:13 PM
Side?! What do you mean SIDE?!!! I"M DOIN IT FOR TEH EVULZ OF KILLIN PEOPLEZ!!!!!

There's nothing scary about that, right? :smiley1:

.... Wow, I didn't think Fared would get me that well by now. Good show.

OverMind
04-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Guys, we shouldn't fuck this up. Let's have a rational and calm discussion before accusing anyone!

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 06:29 PM
I have decided to make a special Game Master role.

From now on, the Game Master shall have the role of Matt.D : Only with more screentime...

And a bit late for that, since the accusation again LittleGirl is already seconded.

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Guys, we shouldn't fuck this up. Let's have a rational and calm discussion before accusing anyone!

Too late, so sad. That person's been very very bad! Time to die!

Fat1Fared
04-22-2011, 06:34 PM

<starts screaming like madman>..........he is kira burn him burnnnnnnn him.....evil....evillllll.....yer totally not kira and totally rational, which means he must dieeeeeeee...or not,

Overmind, unless Littlegirl actually makes a convincing defence, I have already decided to save her, but cannot do it alone, so help me...for love and cake....in fact, you can have the cake......I will warp the love :smiley2:

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 06:36 PM
So you won't save her if her defense is convincing?O_o

I want to make my title Game Master Matt. How do we change our titles?

Fat1Fared
04-22-2011, 06:43 PM
So you won't save her if her defense is convincing?O_o

I want to make my title Game Master Matt. How do we change our titles?

like I said, I am a genius and therefore like all genius's I come to conclusion only a genius could come too :thatface:

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 06:46 PM
Light, L, Mello, and Matt were geniuses. I'm just saying. >_>

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 06:48 PM
Roughly translated: If Littlegirl can convince everyone not to kill her, what does she need a lawyer for?

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 06:54 PM
There are no lawyers in this game, only law and those who break it killing those who don't follow it.

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Fared's kind of like a lawyer. He'd be able to get littlegirl off the hook.

OverMind
04-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Hold on, who started this accusation against LittleGirl? That's suspicious.

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 07:14 PM
I accuse LittleGirl for teh sake of lolz. I cite precedent from Will Smith who says that little girls playing this kind of game must be up to something. Is it biased? Incredibly. But what else do you suggest at this point?

It was tyler.

Underling
04-22-2011, 07:22 PM
If anyone is making any effort to get organised, would they let me know... nobody ever does...

OverMind
04-22-2011, 07:28 PM
In that case, I'll accuse gwtyler1985. I do not feel that making accusations for "the lulz" is a valid lynching strategy when a life is at stake. It is suspicious.

Underling
04-22-2011, 07:29 PM
Can we accuse somebody else before the first one's over?

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 07:31 PM
Nope. I know it's frustrating waiting for the accused to appear to defend themselves, but it's better this way. Because if she ends up killed, then the Day Phase will be over-no more accusations can be made. You can only make more accusations if she is not killed.

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 07:59 PM
Suspicious? It's homicidal. But in this game, that's not really an issue, is it?

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sent from my iPhone.

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 08:06 PM
I do wish she'd sign on already.D :

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 08:08 PM
I vote that if she doesn't show up, it means she skipped out on her court date and is ok to be killed.

Underling
04-22-2011, 08:16 PM
How about we talk about our roles while we wait. You first.

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 08:17 PM
I'm the guy who wants mostly everyone else to lose. Now you.

Underling
04-22-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm the Queen of Sheba.

OverMind
04-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Uh, hmm, I think LittleGirl lives in a different timezone. For all we know, she's probably asleep.

... Just sayin' ...

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 09:39 PM
What the heck is "sleep"?O_o

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 10:24 PM
This is troubling.@_@ I mean, I know that a person can't be expected to be on the forum all the time, but I don't like the game being held up like this. This is why I advised people to put on notifications. During Daytime Phases, you should hang around here at least for a bit. Nightime Phases are more lenient. Only special characters need to do anything, and all they really need to do is drop me a quick PM.

HolyShadow
04-22-2011, 10:29 PM
Patience is a virtue. *Drinks tea*

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 10:30 PM
I quite agree. I would like to restate my reason for accusing Littlegirl as a means to kill Littlegirl off now in the interest of keeping the game going later as there is an apparent participation problem and since there is really noone who can represent Littlegirl in Littlegirl's defense, nor act as proxy, as that would violate a few of the rules.

That, and I can't exactly depend on anyone else possessing a death note to kill Littlegirl off, and if I had a death note, I couldn't kill Littlegirl off with said death note now without revealing that I would have a death note to kill Littlegirl off with.

Would it be possible to get someone else who didn't sign up to act as proxy?

Mystical
04-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Alright... Time to take attendance!

Kira, if you're here....raise your hand.

0mnislash17
04-22-2011, 10:40 PM
*starts to raise hand*

*quickly realizes what he is doing and stops*

*looks around to see if anyone noticed*

>~> <~< >~>

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 10:40 PM
That reminds me of that YouTube video...

Here's a little help for all you Investigators:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGee3m1IUQ

gwtyler1985
04-22-2011, 10:57 PM
On a side note, anyone who doesn't want to die this turn, put your hand in the fish bowl, then raise your hand.

YamiChan
04-22-2011, 11:07 PM
And just to remind everyone of some things:

-We are still in the Day Phase. Special characters, you can only act during the Night Phase, which I will announce when it comes.

-When LittleGirl DOES post her defense, everyone will then vote on whether or not to kill her. Please make it clear that you are voting and which option you are voting for. This is public, not over PM. The accused CANNOT vote. And even if the majority does vote against the accused, only the GM can announce their death. The same goes for if they don't end up being killed. If the latter happens, accusations can be made again.

Fat1Fared
04-23-2011, 04:25 AM
guys calm down, Littlegirl has a life outside yu gi oh lol, sometimes have to wait for someone to get on and action, its not even been a day (don't know about you guys, but I can spare a day to get this right)

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 05:18 AM
I'm just worried. She's not at all experienced with this sort of thing, and she's pretty young. I worry that she can't quite handle this. Aside from her, pretty much everyone has participated in at least some way. And those of you who haven't yet should speak up.D : That's the downside to doing this on a forum-sometimes, people just don't talk.

AsterGray
04-23-2011, 08:28 AM
Oh right.
*takes cue*
Please note my intentions in pre-emptively seconding the accusation towards Tyler. This is due to wasting our time in having to wait for LG, taking up time that could be used more constructively.

gwtyler1985
04-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Thank you for adding to my current case against Littlegirl, which actually has a purpose now.

HolyShadow
04-23-2011, 01:30 PM

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 01:34 PM
I'm hesitant to flat-out kill her off without knowing the story first. However, the game must move on. I'd like to impose some kind of rule where you have a certain amount of time to state your defense before the group votes without one, but I don't know how that would work. Feel free to share your opinions. Anyway, I'm calling for a vote. Votes to kill and votes not to kill?

AsterGray
04-23-2011, 01:37 PM
I vote not to kill.
don't see any reason why I should vote her killed.
Technically I don't see any reason why she should live either, but hell, i might get one of those if she actually stays alive V:

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 01:39 PM
One of those?D :

I believe we need at least eight votes to move on, so there's one.

Underling
04-23-2011, 01:42 PM
I'd say 24 hours from the second accusation would be a sensible limit.
Should probably set a limit on every other phase too.

I suppose she can still defend herself after voting has started...

Well anyway, VOTE: NO KILL

Underling
04-23-2011, 01:45 PM
BTW, I'm a little confused.

After this, if we don't kill her, we can either accuse somebody else or sleep, yeah? How is that decision made?

gwtyler1985
04-23-2011, 01:47 PM
I vote to kill so we won't have to do this again with her later and because at this point mostly everyone should be an acceptable target. I'm not going to wait for her this whole game.

VOTE: KILL

Underling: There is a limit to everything else. This phase was supposed to have ended by 6:32 yesterday afternoon. As for the decision, I would assume that it's decided by whether we want to accuse anyone. Which you most certainly do, because this is death note.

Ishikawa Oshro
04-23-2011, 01:49 PM
vote: not to kill

I have a soft heart for young girls. Meh

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 01:51 PM
No, that's when the phase began. I realized putting actual end times wouldn't work well. And I was also hoping most phases would not last too long, since there's no choice but to move on after a certain poin.

I'd like to update the rules slightly. Sorry for the mid-game change, but given what happened, I think it's needed.

-You can not change or take back accusations if they have already been seconded or if your are the one seconding. You can't change your vote on whether to kill or not. And you can't take back which power you decided to use or who you decided to use it on.

-Please try and participate. You don't technically have to speak up during the Daytime Phases, but it's good for the game. Also, you cannot hold the game up, and there will be a limited time for you to make your defense when officially accused. I will PM all formally accused people. If you take too long posting a defense, the group will vote without one. There can be exceptions, such as if you contact me beforehand and tell me you will be away for a certain period of time, though this is not something I want to see happen often. The same goes for those of you that have special powers. The game can't continue during a Night Phase until you've all contacted me. In the case of special powers, attempting to cheat by repeatedly being absent in an effort not to have to choose anyone will result in removal of the game.

-Read through this thread carefully once the game begins. It's good to know what's going on. People keep trying to PM me and use their powers during the Daytime Phase.@_@

Underling
04-23-2011, 01:55 PM
As for the decision, I would assume that it's decided by whether we want to accuse anyone.

Yes but... who decides that? Is it a vote?

If we have to choose somebody to accuse, then vote on whether to kill them, then vote on whether to choose somebody else, then vote on whether to kill them... it's going to take a while...

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 01:57 PM
To answer your original question, Underling, it was that if an accused person was killed, then there was no choice but to go to sleep. If not, another accusation could be made, or everyone could vote to go to sleep. The original rule was that only one person could be accused each round. Do people think I should go back to that?

Underling
04-23-2011, 02:00 PM
To answer your original question, Underling, it was that if an accused person was killed, then there was no choice but to go to sleep. If not, another accusation could be made, or everyone could vote to go to sleep. The original rule was that only one person could be accused each round. Do people think I should go back to that?

Well, the thing is, it only takes two people to accuse somebody, so it would be difficult to get everyone to vote for going to sleep...

The original sounds better to me...

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 02:03 PM
I think we will go back to that, then. In the meantime, I'm going to message some people who signed up but have no posted yet, because that's not really too fair, and I'd like to make sure they're there.@_@

gwtyler1985
04-23-2011, 02:05 PM
I believe having one per day would make for a quicker round.

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 02:09 PM
We have three votes not to kill her, and one vote to kill.

LittleGirl
04-23-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm innocent ='(

I almost died from the heat, so I didn't get on the street to kill other people

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 02:28 PM
Now we need more people to vote, then we can finally move on to the Night Phase.

LittleGirl
04-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Okay. And sorry that it took so long

killshot
04-23-2011, 02:47 PM

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 02:58 PM
3 votes to not kill and 2 votes to kill.

LittleGirl
04-23-2011, 03:00 PM
I'm a poor little girl, I would never hurt anybody =3

gwtyler1985
04-23-2011, 03:00 PM
Thanks for that, killshot. We're not out yet! As for why you would hurt anybody, see my original precedent for accusing you. Everyone in this game is suspicious, especially little girls. If, in fact, you're a little girl at all!

In fact, I'm putting down money that you're a shinigami. And another $400 on black.

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 03:03 PM
I wish I could PM everyone at once.@_@ Some people have not voted, still.

LittleGirl
04-23-2011, 03:04 PM
=V

If I die, you'll know I was a very good girl

HolyShadow
04-23-2011, 03:18 PM
I vote we put her in a bunnygirl outfi--

...*Checks her profile*

I vote we put her in a bunnygirl outfit... in 3 years. For now, let's just put her in this for Easter:

http://adultbunnycostume.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Adult-Easter-Bunny-Costume.jpg
Go hide some eggs somewhere.

gwtyler1985
04-23-2011, 03:49 PM
... Can we eat the bunny?

0mnislash17
04-23-2011, 03:51 PM
I umm...don't want to wait 3 years...is this okay with everyone else? It'll be our little secret ^_^.

Fat1Fared
04-23-2011, 03:54 PM
I'm innocent ='(

I almost died from the heat, so I didn't get on the street to kill other people

anyone this bad lying totally is not kira no kill vote for me

0mni, man....wow

0mnislash17
04-23-2011, 03:56 PM
Vote No Kill

Mystical
04-23-2011, 04:33 PM
*starts to raise hand*

*quickly realizes what he is doing and stops*

*looks around to see if anyone noticed*

>~> <~< >~>

I got my eye on you...:squintyface:

LordZorc
04-23-2011, 04:35 PM
I have a soft heart for young girls. Meh

Ishi: :bearface:

Me: :squintyface:

Vote: NO KILL

Chimeratech17
04-23-2011, 05:02 PM
Vote No Kill

OverMind
04-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Vote: No Kill

Sorry, I'm still adjusting to this game.

gwtyler1985
04-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Alright, we have more than enough votes for no kill. May we move on to the night phase?

Ishikawa Oshro
04-23-2011, 06:01 PM
I second the motion to move on to the night phase

gwtyler1985
04-23-2011, 06:06 PM
... Actually, that's a great way to allow for more than one accusation per turn. First come first serve strikes again.

0mnislash17
04-23-2011, 06:06 PM
I THIRD IT!

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 06:07 PM
Okay, LittleGirl is officially spared. The Daytime Phase is officially over. I want PMs from all special characters who can act currently-Kiras, L, Watari, Rem, Shidoh, Jealous, Mello. That's everyone right. At long last:

[[Night Phase Begins-7:07PM]]

Even if you already PMed me BEFORE the Day Phase was over, PM me again now with your action and who you want to perform it on.

gwtyler1985
04-23-2011, 06:08 PM
At any rate, I think we're done here for now. Noone died, we got through the day with no other problems, and we found a way to fairly decide on whether to end the day phase or not.

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 06:10 PM
A way to fairly decide that? What do you mean?

I also noticed that HolyShadow was amongst those who didn't vote at all. Hmm...

gwtyler1985
04-23-2011, 06:12 PM
How to have more than one accusation per turn but still be able to keep things moving. We'll have the vote to go to night phase the same way we have accusations.

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 06:17 PM
Actually, we decided only one accusation per turn, and you could always vote to go to sleep even before one was made.

By the way, here is a list of current players:

Current Participants
Player 1-OverMind
Player 2-Feball3001
Player 3-Killshot
Player 4-Mystical
Player 5-AsterGray
Player 6-Ishikawa Oshro
Player 7-Underling
Player 8-0mnislash17
Player 9-HolyShadow
Player 10-LordZorc
Player 11-Chimeratech17
Player 12-Fat1Fared
Player 13-gwtyler1985
Player 14-LittleGirl
Player 15-Fenrir502

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 06:18 PM
Everyone, please remember what you can do. Some of you have different special abilities, so read up on the front page and in your role-reveal PMs. Alos, please try and find a way to include your role name in the title of your PMs. It will make things easier for me. Reveals will be made just before the Daytime Phase begins. That means, if you investigate someone, I'll tell you the results at that moment, so be ready for the next phase, too. Aside from Rem when she is searching for a notebook, there is no order. Which means, if the Kiras kill Mello before Mello PMs me their kill, it will not stop Mello's kill from happening. However, if Rem is able to message me about searching for a notebook before Shidoh, she will get it if it's available.

Underling
04-23-2011, 06:28 PM
i dunno lol

HolyShadow
04-23-2011, 06:29 PM
A way to fairly decide that? What do you mean?

I also noticed that HolyShadow was amongst those who didn't vote at all. Hmm...
I did vote... to put her in a rabbit costume.

A fate worse than death.

Underling
04-23-2011, 06:30 PM
So when does night phase end?

LordZorc
04-23-2011, 06:34 PM
So when does night phase end?

Y'know... This is a good question.

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 06:36 PM
It ends when everyone PMs me their choices, assuming everybody does. And people, PLEASE start titling these PMs with your character role.

Underling
04-23-2011, 06:42 PM
It ends when everyone PMs me their choices, assuming everybody does.

How long do we wait if they don't?

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 06:47 PM
I can't say for certain, but we won't wait as long as we waited for LittleGirl. Only a few more people need to give me their choices, so hopefully we won't have a problem.

LordZorc
04-23-2011, 06:47 PM
How long do we wait if they don't?

Again, good question.

OverMind
04-23-2011, 08:33 PM
So ... what's going on now?

LordZorc
04-23-2011, 08:34 PM
We wait.

Chimeratech17
04-23-2011, 09:04 PM
...and now we play the waiting game.

LordZorc
04-23-2011, 09:11 PM
Starting.................. NOW!

gwtyler1985
04-23-2011, 09:13 PM
Wait... NOW! NOW! ... NOW! RIGHT NOW! NOW! ... not now?

LordZorc
04-23-2011, 09:14 PM
SHH! Just wait.

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm still waiting for some characters to contact me. If you did not send me a PM AFTER the Night Phase started, then do so.

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 10:24 PM
Hmm...I've had another idea to speed things up. How do you all feel about special characters having understudies of sorts-characters who can take their place if they don't do it themselves?

For example, say L doesn't PM me with who he wants to investigate. In that case, I will contact Near, second in command, and ask him to choose someone. The results will still be sent to L and not Near. And if Mello doesn't PM someone to kill, Shidoh will choose someone, etc.

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 10:37 PM
I've decided to give it a try:

-Due to some participation problems, most special characters will have understudies in the form of another character. If they fail after an extended period of time to contact me with a name or an action, then I will PM their understudy. The understudies will not know who the username of the person they make choices for, and in the cases of stuff like investigations, it will still be the original person who gets the information. L's understudy will be Near or Watari(if Near is dead), Near's understudy will be Watari and vice-versa, Mello's understudy will be Shidoh, Jealous' understudy will be Rem. Since there is usually more than one Kira, they will not really need understudies. If it comes down to one Kira who is not present, Rem will be the understudy. Due to the nature of their powers, Rem and Shidoh will not have understudies.

HolyShadow
04-23-2011, 10:45 PM

YamiChan
04-23-2011, 10:48 PM
So is problem-solving.

0mnislash17
04-24-2011, 12:49 AM
May I have some tea Holy?

Fenrir502
04-24-2011, 01:35 AM
This mystery is on the tip of my tongue~

Fat1Fared
04-24-2011, 03:33 AM
...and now we play the waiting game.

the waiting game sucks, lets play hungry hungry hippo's :thatface:

PS but seriously, I do not see what the problem is, I mean people haven't even taken 24 hours yet o0

LordZorc
04-24-2011, 08:14 AM

PS but seriously, I do not see what the problem is, I mean people haven't even taken 24 hours yet o0

This and this. ^

OverMind
04-24-2011, 09:35 AM

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/28022-hippopotamus.jpg

Indeed.

*sips frappuccino-latte with a hint of hazelnut*

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 09:41 AM
Now hold on, guys. I'm under the impression that the game Yami's basing this on is rather fast paced. Is that right? *Chugs a gallon of water*

YamiChan
04-24-2011, 09:45 AM
Yes, it is. It helps that the people are all in the same room.

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 09:53 AM
Alright, well let's not get our shorts twisted. That's just how things usually go. Most of these people wouldn't know a steady turn end if it killed them, and given the nature of most games, it's quite likely to do that.

YamiChan
04-24-2011, 09:58 AM
[[Night Phase Results]]

0mnislash17(Aizawa) is dead.

Underling(Rem) is dead.

Current Player List
Player 1-OverMind
Player 2-Feball3001
Player 3-Killshot
Player 4-Mystical
Player 5-AsterGray
Player 6-Ishikawa Oshro
Player 7-Underling(Rem)
Player 8-0mnislash17(Aizawa)
Player 9-HolyShadow
Player 10-LordZorc
Player 11-Chimeratech17
Player 12-Fat1Fared
Player 13-gwtyler1985
Player 14-LittleGirl
Player 15-Fenrir502

[[Daytime Phase Begins]]

AsterGray
04-24-2011, 10:09 AM
aww man, Afro-Man noooooooooooooooooooo D:

YamiChan
04-24-2011, 10:14 AM
Time for either accusations or a vote to sleep.D :

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 10:17 AM
Eh, I'm voting to sleep.

0mnislash17
04-24-2011, 10:39 AM
Thank fucking god I wasn't Matsuda.

Fat1Fared
04-24-2011, 10:46 AM
Thank fucking god I wasn't Matsuda.

0mniiiiiiiii NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........he died too young, he died tooooo young damnit

I vote we kill the one who stole 0mni from me, I vote we kill tyler

AsterGray
04-24-2011, 10:49 AM
...hmm. i second the accusation due to interest in actual discussion V:

OverMind
04-24-2011, 11:07 AM
I third the accusation. Fat1fared must have some credible evidence to make any accusation like that. I trust him.

YamiChan
04-24-2011, 11:08 AM
Alright. Tyler, defend yourself.D :

Fat1Fared
04-24-2011, 11:11 AM
I third the accusation. Fat1fared must have some credible evidence to make any accusation like that. I trust him.

wait we were meant to get evidence first?? I thought we were just a witch hunt/mob >>....ohhhh this may en badly

in all seriousness tyler has been drumming up a lot of confusion and accusations which makes him dangerous to leave alone

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 11:24 AM
Actually, I've only made one accusation, and it's only been bad luck that such an accusation was made on someone who doesn't show up that often. Do I deserve to die for that? ... Not my fault she doesn't get on...

Furthermore, why vote for me? I haven't killed anyone. I don't even have a death note. I know who a couple of people who do have death notes (they hang out under the bleachers after school. They also smoke joints), but I certainly don't have one... Why don't you true the kid down the street with the tiger? Now HE seems like he'd have a death note!

So in short, don't vote for me, just a regular guy, titanaura is however you feel about him, don't kill me.

Also how have I been drumming up confusion? I've only been saying things in a drunken stupor and when sober suggesting amendments to the rules to better fit the game to the forum. How is that confusing? Am I going to fast for you, fared? Because I sincerely never thought that would happen.

HolyShadow
04-24-2011, 11:36 AM
Actually, I've only made one accusation, and it's only been bad luck that such an accusation was made on someone who doesn't show up that often. Do I deserve to die for that? ... Not my fault she doesn't get on...

Furthermore, why vote for me? I haven't killed anyone. I don't even have a death note. I know who a couple of people who do have death notes (they hang out under the bleachers after school. They also smoke joints), but I certainly don't have one... Why don't you true the kid down the street with the tiger? Now HE seems like he'd have a death note!

So in short, don't vote for me, just a regular guy, titanaura is however you feel about him, don't kill me.

Also how have I been drumming up confusion? I've only been saying things in a drunken stupor and when sober suggesting amendments to the rules to better fit the game to the forum. How is that confusing? Am I going to fast for you, fared? Because I sincerely never thought that would happen.
However, you just drank a gallon of water.

That means you'll be losing weight quickly.

Therefore, who do we know who weighs very little?

Kira... or L. Probably Kira.

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 11:43 AM
I drink water BECAUSE I want to lose weight! And it supports great kidney health.

And as long as we're listing skinny characters, there's also Near, Matsuda and Mello. And every shinigami besides shidoh and jealous. Not so black and white, is it?

HolyShadow
04-24-2011, 11:48 AM
That means...

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/glenn3-571x620.jpg

YOU'RE GLENN BECK!

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Jamie Oliver!

HolyShadow
04-24-2011, 11:54 AM
I couldn't possibly vote for Glenn Beck.

Who here wants Glenn Beck dead?

...This is gonna end badly, isn't it.

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 12:04 PM
For the last time, I'm not Glen F***ing BECK! I'm Frank Caliendo. Sure all of my impressions are pretty much the same three voice changes, but do I really deserve to die for that?

LittleGirl
04-24-2011, 12:05 PM
Ugh, nice onderwerp x_x

I vote to sleep

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 12:14 PM
.... um... I think it might be a bit late for that...

LittleGirl
04-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Then ... I VOTE TO KILL

LordZorc
04-24-2011, 12:17 PM
*Grabs torch and pitchfork*
Now where was Tyler's house again?

gwtyler1985
You're just voting me out because I accused you last time. Or is it.... because you have a death note?

LittleGirl
Second street left

LittleGirl
04-24-2011, 12:18 PM
You're just voting me out because I accused you last time. Or is it.... because you have a death note?

Nah, because I'm stressed x_x

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Ok. ... But you do have a death note.

You know, the one you used to kill 0mni for seconding your accusation?

LittleGirl
04-24-2011, 12:23 PM
No ? o_O
I'm sorry, but I didn't kill anyone. I was nearly here >>

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 12:31 PM
OBJECTION! (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4942662)

LordZorc
04-24-2011, 12:43 PM

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4942673

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 12:51 PM
So is every reason that you guys are trying to kill me.

Fine. Don't believe me. But when you die and the round's over and she's a kira, I'll never let any of you hear the end of it.

HolyShadow
04-24-2011, 12:54 PM
He's Glenn Beck, guys. There's no need to kill Glenn Beck.

LittleGirl
04-24-2011, 12:55 PM

Think you're getting a little paranoid

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 12:57 PM
Even if the reason is false, it still takes a collaboration of three kiras to kill, so you still killed 0mni!
You bastard!

LittleGirl
04-24-2011, 12:59 PM
I DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY =V
WHEN WOULD I ? I WAS GONE FOR THE WHOLE DAY

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 01:03 PM
But you were here to see your defense and long enough to give your consent to the other two kiras.

LittleGirl
04-24-2011, 01:04 PM
No. When did I was here then ? Heh ???

LordZorc
04-24-2011, 01:07 PM
But you were here to see your defense and long enough to give your consent to the other two kiras.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4942715

LittleGirl
04-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Discuss later, now I'm going to shower

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 01:20 PM
Whatever. I looked into you and I know what I saw. Kill me off so I can laugh my ass off when the game ends. Oh, and so Niel Flynn can torment holy for a year as stated in my will.

LittleGirl
04-24-2011, 01:29 PM
You are crazy. I'm a good girl and would never kill anybody. When the game ends, I'll prove my innocence

0mnislash17
04-24-2011, 01:40 PM
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4942715

All 3 Kiras need to agree on a kill, yes. However due to the way this works we would need to wait for all 3 since night phase does not end until every single special character has made a move.

Mystical
04-24-2011, 02:09 PM
Current Participants
Player 1-OverMind
Player 2-Feball3001
Player 3-Killshot
Player 4-Mystical
Player 5-AsterGray
Player 6-Ishikawa Oshro
Player 7-Underling
Player 8-0mnislash17
Player 9-HolyShadow
Player 10-LordZorc
Player 11-Chimeratech17
Player 12-Fat1Fared
Player 13-gwtyler1985
Player 14-LittleGirl
Player 15-Fenrir502

Sh**... why do I get the "death" number? :rageface:

LittleGirl
04-24-2011, 02:11 PM
>Death number ?

Mystical
04-24-2011, 02:11 PM
So is problem-solving.

Oh, I like you...

Mystical
04-24-2011, 02:16 PM
>Death number ?

Superstition in Asian culture. The number 4 is associated with death.
Shi = 4
Shi = death

0mnislash17
04-24-2011, 02:17 PM
I recommend people either investigate or accuse Mystical for being associated with death :V

LittleGirl
04-24-2011, 02:17 PM
Which language ? o_O
Didn't know, even if I'm asian xd

x shame x

Mystical
04-24-2011, 02:21 PM
I recommend people either investigate or accuse Mystical for being associated with death :V

F**K YOU!!! :rageface:

Which language ? o_O

x shame x

NEIGHBOUR! :'D

And "shi" is mostly Japanese.

Fat1Fared
04-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Which language ? o_O

x shame x

chinese, << lol, though to call it death number bit misleading, Si means yes and also death, depending on tones and 4 uses the death tone, therefore 4 is considered unlucky

PS Mystical It is Si not Shi, shi means is/are/sometime am lol.....that is when talking about self or a job IE Lvshi.....am lawyer :)
-though in that way, shi is very common chinese word, while more sound in Japanese

LittleGirl
Oh =D
You Asian too ?

LittleGirl
chinese, << lol, though to call it death number bit misleading, San means yes and also death, depending on tones and 4 uses the death tone, therefore 4 is considered unlucky

4 is si, or am I that dumb ?

Fat1Fared
04-24-2011, 02:25 PM
4 is si, or am I that dumb ?

Sorry I spell it wrong, first time, watching TV and so spell 3 instead of 4 haha (changed it second reread message)

LittleGirl
04-24-2011, 02:28 PM
3 is san =)
Like this

_
-
_
but together xd

AsterGray
04-24-2011, 02:40 PM
randomness aside.
I vote to kill tyler due to a very uninteresting line of logic.
...What? I'm petty so sue me.

LittleGirl
04-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Randomness rules

Fenrir502
04-24-2011, 03:42 PM
There is an ancient Chinese proverb.

I vote to kill Tyler

Until now, that always confused me.

LordZorc
04-24-2011, 03:50 PM
PS Mystical It is Si not Shi, shi means is/are/sometime am lol.....that is when talking about self or a job IE Lvshi.....am lawyer :)
-though in that way, shi is very common chinese word, while more sound in Japanese

:objection:

There are TWO ways of saying 4 in Japanese, "Shi" and "Yan". While I don't really know any Chinese, I'll assume that BOTH of you are correct that they bad luck numbers in both of those languages. (I know for a fact 4 and 9 are considered bad luck numbers in japan)

Fat1Fared
04-24-2011, 03:50 PM
3 is san =)
Like this

_
-
_
but together xd

I know San is 3 haha, just wrote it by mistake as wasn't paying attention lol

I vote to kill tyler to see what happening

Fat1Fared
04-24-2011, 03:56 PM
:objection:

There are TWO ways of saying 4 in Japanese, "Shi" and "Yan". While I don't really know any Chinese, I'll assume that BOTH of you are correct that they bad luck numbers in both of those languages. (I know for a fact 4 and 9 are considered bad luck numbers in japan)

you would never say shi on its own o0, it only said in conjunction with other things, but suppose that is moot point, as I was on about chinese which uses Si (though yes mistook mystical for talking about chinese, as this is where the bad luck point came from (and where japanese numbers came from, so suppose yes makes sense Japan used took take superstitious belief too)

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 04:06 PM
It's "yon" not "yan". Learn to spell Japan-Anglo approximates. Now that I've had my say and since there are at least seven votes *slit's wrists to save the cost of execution* see you in hell, bastards (I'm so glad I beat Kyle to the punch on that one).

By the way, since Niel Flynn reneged on my will, instead I would like for holy to include a lawyer joke every 8 posts. Just as a show of affection for my favorite accuser. Or a dead Glen Beck joke. I can go either way.

What's that? I AM NOT A VENGEFUL SON OF A *bleh*

YamiChan
04-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Okay, we've got three votes to kill. People, you're supposed to vote right after they finish their accusation or at least shortly after it. It's been hours in this case. Try not to get sidetracked this much.D :

Fenrir502
04-24-2011, 04:37 PM
If by 'sidetracked' you mean 'went to sleep because in Australian time it was like 8pm' then I'm terribly sorry <///3

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 04:39 PM
OH COME ON!! I"VE BEEN TAKING THIS FOR FOUR HOURS AND ONLY THREE OF YOU VOTED TO KILL ME?!! Oh well. Gonna kill myself anyway. And still gonna laugh my ass of at my accusers when they find out that littlegirl does, in fact, have a death note.

EDIT: no, actually, I'm just gonna laugh at lordzorc. Especially after he said that my reasoning behind that conclusion was baseless at best. And when he hasn't even had the good decency to vote to kill me.

YamiChan
04-24-2011, 04:44 PM
Anyone else want to vote?

And I'm not sure I get LordZorc's whole Kira objection.O_o

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Neither do I. There are several ways for people to know who does or does not have a death note, and among them, who's who. And I also don't get why he didn't vote while he was here if he thinks I'm wrong.

As for me, I know that she's a Kira the easiest way there is.

YamiChan
04-24-2011, 05:10 PM
If you are online and see this thread, vote seriously. You can't stay quiet because you think it will be convenient for you. That's not fair to everyone else.

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 05:18 PM
I know. And it's especially not fair to me. That Kira didn't get all of this. You guys just voted seriously not to kill the Kira. Now that it's time to vote on whether or not I die, you guys just joke around and talk about how the number 4 is associated with death in Japanese because next to none of you know any Chinese while Holy keeps calling me Glen Beck! Do I really have to be a Kira to get a serious vote?!

Fat1Fared
04-24-2011, 05:23 PM
tyler, I have spoke chinese for 3 years <<

oh and littlegirl is chinese >>

And I vote very seriously, you want to kill people, you said so, which makes you most kira person here

gwtyler1985
04-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Hey, I said next to none of you. I specifically left wiggle room for the small margin of you who might. And what dialect by the way?

YamiChan
04-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Dude, read the rules. You're not part of the game, so you can't post here. You need to delete your post. People, if you haven't voted, do so. We've got three votes to kill.

killshot
04-24-2011, 05:38 PM
If you are online and see this thread, vote seriously. You can't stay quiet because you think it will be convenient for you. That's not fair to everyone else.

Are we not allowed to abstain from voting?

YamiChan
04-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Unfortunately, no, especially since so many people are not bothering or even participating in the discussion. It's upsetting. In the real life game, everyone has to vote. That's fair, but we can't do that hear due to people not being on or bothering.

Four votes to kill Tyler. At least seven votes are needed to kill or not kill someone.

LordZorc
04-24-2011, 05:41 PM
Vote: Tyler

YamiChan
04-24-2011, 05:44 PM
Nice try, but an actual vote, please.

LordZorc
04-24-2011, 05:46 PM
Nice try, but an actual vote, please.

???
Vote: Kill?

YamiChan
04-24-2011, 05:47 PM
Thank you.^^ You can't just vote without being clear what you're voting for.^^;

Fenrir502
04-24-2011, 05:48 PM
I vote to spare poor little Tyler.

YamiChan
04-24-2011, 05:51 PM
LordZorc, LittleGirl, AsterGray, killshot, Fat1Fared, and Fenrir502 have all voted. Fenrir, you told me you already voted, and like I told you over PM, votes can't be changed. So your vote is still to kill. That means we have six votes for that. One more, and Taylor is dead.D :

Chimeratech17
04-24-2011, 05:56 PM
...who are we voting to kill?

YamiChan
04-24-2011, 05:56 PM
Tyler.

Chimeratech17
04-24-2011, 05:57 PM
KILL.