PDA

View Full Version : The Town: TFG

berober04
04-29-2011, 08:03 PM
In The Town, people enter, but they never exit. Yet the population are found few and far...

OK, it is I again, with another game. I do hope this one is the one that I decide to stay with, I don't have a good track record at this, so bear with me.

The Town: TFG is a survival-strategy game that takes place in, amazingly, a town. There are no stats or figures at all in this game, you are judged on the logic of each action.

The game aims to work as a drop-in/drop-out game, so as in each day I hope to put out a day summary, but it is not required that you send in a action, and you will not be punished for missing days. Think of it as saving your character and then reloading another day.

Anyway, do not be afraid to join at any time in this, and add to the population of The Town...

---

The clouds were starting to attack the sun, itself retreating from the stone and slate housing of the local pub. As usual, the tavern was vacant except for the few patrons who would be in there each day. The landlord didn't mind, as it meant the beer kept for longer, and he knew that you were lucky if you saw a delivery truck once per month. Everyone here knew, the saying, "In The Town, people enter, but they never exit," although they'd never speak it out loud, possibly because they don't want it to be true, but mainly out of fear.

As the subdued glow of the sun crested over the hills, a faint rumble could be heard and as the patrons stepped outside, they could see the behind of a car disappearing into the hills where the sun was currently resting. Two of the patrons looked towards each other, and bowed their heads. The only building eastwards was the Town Hall. "May Fye have mercy," one of the patrons said, as they went in to finish the pint and return home before dark.

The next day, as the landlord was walking to the pub to open up, he could feel the same rumbling as before, and it felt as if it were catching up with him. Looking towards the same road that the car last night would have been lost forever, he rubbed his eyes in disbelief. In the many years he had lived here, he had never seen a car return from the Town Hall.

He rushed out onto the road, to try and stop the car. And as the motor quietened on the car, the landlord said, still in shock, "H-how did you come back?". The man, who he couldn't see a clear face of even though he was mere feet away, just turned and spoke, "I need to get out."

The accelerator purred with excitement as the maroon shaded car drove off into the distance. The landlord, looking around for confirmation, knew that this would prove a good story for the locals, although nothing more. In The Town, people enter, but they never exit...

A few days later, outside of The Town, the front page news headlined the man who braved the unknown and did the impossible. He was a celebrity among the free, but among few, questions started appearing. How did he escape? What happened in the Town Hall?

You are one of these few, curious as to what went on, you decide to pack your bags and move into The Town. do you confront the Town Hall, or do you try and blend in, try and discover the secret of The Town?

berober04
04-29-2011, 08:03 PM
Player Logs:

Arrived
Walked towards the hospital
Went through a door and arrived in base
Began conversation with Secretary at hospital (Secretary Bond: Natural)
Continued conversation with Secretary at hospital (Secretary Bond: Growing)

Arrived
Watched Power Rangers
Went through a door and arrived in base
Applied for job in The Paper
Began conversation with YamiChan (YamiChan Bond: Common Goal)
Began and ended conversation with The Landlord (Landlord Bond: Negative)

Arrived
Remained in base
Remained in base
Remained in base

Arrived
Earned money through a good 'honest' living
Began conversation with The Landlord (Landlord Bond: Not Yet Established)
Began conversation with Fat1Fared (Fat1Fared Bond: Not Yet Established)
Continued conversation with Fat1Fared (Fat1Fared Bond: Natural)

Arrived
Got a job at The Paper
Began a conversation with Ninjasplaycardgames2 (Ninjasplaycardgames2 Bond: Common Goal)
Tried to cross road

Arrived
Began a conversation with Underling (Underling Bond: Not Yet Established)
Continued conversation with Underling (Underling Bond: Natural)

Arrived
Remained in base

Arrived

Arrived
Began conversation with The Landlord (Landlord Bond: Natural)
Obtained key to room 2Y

Arrived

Updated to Night 3.

berober04
04-29-2011, 08:04 PM
NPC Bonds:

Hospital Secretary: AsterGray (Natural+)
Landlord: Underling (Not Yet Established)
Landlord: Ninjasplaycardgames2 (Negative)
Landlord: Ishikawa Oshro (Natural)

AsterGray
04-30-2011, 01:27 PM
hokay so I move into THE TOWN, I guess.
I do hope that the accomidation is nice.

Underling
04-30-2011, 01:33 PM
W- What? I DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL... D:

Mystical
04-30-2011, 01:56 PM
I throw a bomb in the middle of the town square and I take cover up the hills :<

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-30-2011, 01:59 PM
I throw a bomb in the middle of the town square and I take cover up the hills :<

Mystical, be nice we want this to be an interesting Forum Game :mad:

Mystical
04-30-2011, 02:00 PM
Was that the wind I heard? 'Cause dead people can't talk. :thatface:

Underling
04-30-2011, 02:00 PM
I diffuse the bomb~

Problem solved~

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-30-2011, 02:08 PM
You know what, I take back that action

Instead, I'l buy an apartment as high up as I can with an awesome view of the Town

berober04
04-30-2011, 03:57 PM
Day 1: 2 Players Entered, 0 Players Exited.

Mister Aster Gray, a journalist from the nearby City's major newspaper conglomerate, had been asked to go into The Town after the escape of the man before him. Predictably, he had booked a room at the local inn, a normal affair: A bed, a desk with a reading lamp and several drawers to hold items in. As is customary in an inn, the only occupant of these drawers was a copy of the Holy Bible. Laying down his suitcases, Aster reflected on the relative low cost of the inn, although not for long, as something piqued his interest. As he flicked open the copy of the Bible, he noticed a drawing etched into the front cover. A map, of the surrounding area. Although so far, the only locations he was aware of were the town Hall and the very inn her was in. Curious, he focused on one of the other marks on this 'map', the closest mark to the Inn whic is to the east.

Lord Ninjas Games was sitting in a penthouse suite in The City, reacting to what had just been offered. The Lord had been disgraced, losing all his money is a moment of clouded judgement, he had lost his estate to a local gambler. All but his name. But right now, he had just been offered a way back, a new estate and a new life. All he had to do was to walk into The Town, and then come back out.

A day had passed, and the Lord was sitting in a new penthouse, the inn had a private room at the top of the building, fully furnished with an en-suite and a large television. The Town got most news of the surrounding area from the television, so the Lord had to pay a hefty price to be given use of this room.

Day 2 begins now.

AsterGray begins in Room 11C at the Inn.
Ninjasplaycardgames2 begins in Room 1A at the Inn.

2 People Have Entered, Who Will Be The First To Exit?

AsterGray
04-30-2011, 04:19 PM
I take the book, read a quote from revelations, and leave the inn, after tracking down, and offering my thanks to the owner for such lovely accomidation. afterwords, i take in my surroundings and wander to the closest mark on the map.

Ishikawa Oshro
04-30-2011, 04:20 PM
I'll join
Ill actionate later on.
looks intresting

berober04
04-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Please note. A Day in the game will take 24 hours unless actions are made by all players, in which I will end the Day there. Just to speed things along.

Ishi, for the first day you will just be settling into the inn, as Aster and Ninjas did this turn, so don't panic about an action yet.

YamiChan
04-30-2011, 05:02 PM
You know, it might help if you actually explained this game and everything...

0mnislash17
04-30-2011, 05:24 PM
I want to join as well and I'll lodge at the Inn too seeing as I don't have time to really make a well thought out action.

AsterGray
04-30-2011, 05:37 PM
You know, it might help if you actually explained this game and everything...

I thought it was rather obvious.
We are in a town. With a horrible secret, most likely in the middle of nowhere, or at the very least, a hard to reach area.
Our objective, is to escape said town. Due to the weirdness factor of this town, we simply cannot exit the town borders, for whatever reason(to do list: attempt to leave town via conventional means), thus we must investigate the town and reveal it's secrets.

YamiChan
04-30-2011, 05:38 PM
Nothing is really obvious. If you're going to start a game, you shold make everything about it clear-how it works, the objective, the rules, etc.

berober04
04-30-2011, 05:44 PM
Nothing is really obvious. If you're going to start a game, you shold make everything about it clear-how it works, the objective, the rules, etc.

1) There is an objective. You need to escape.
2) The rules are, you are bound by the laws of physics and logic, try to escape.
3) If works by telling me what you want to do, I describe the action and highlight possible paths to take

It's all pretty clear I thought, if a bit hidden in the opening story.

Underling
04-30-2011, 06:04 PM
I WANNA LIVE IN THE VILLAGE~ I'LL SLEEP IN MY CAR~

berober04
05-02-2011, 05:59 AM
Day 2: 4 Players Entered, 0 Players Exited.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Closing the bible, Aster left the room, and after thanking the Landlord for the hospitality, moved to leave the inn, when he turned to the Landlord and asked, "Do you know what building lies to the east of here?" The Landlord just stared viciously at Aster. Determining that he would not be co-operative, he left and made his way east.

The Town was a quiet place, but not so quiet as to be empty. There were a few people, tending to gardens or walking along paths, mostly towards the inn. He had noticed those walking as the patrons last night. Eventually the houses stopped lining the road, and a building could be seen in the distance. Aster deduced that it would take about an hour to go there and back, although time didn't seem to matter too much. He made his way there, the words on the building starting to show. Faintly, he saw the name of the building. Hospital.

Lord Ninjas, feeling too rich to move. Decided to watch Power Rangers. He now wants to be the Pink Ranger.

Professor Slash decided that he had been holed up for too long. As a supposed expert on The Town, he was confined to desks, teaching what little knowledge anyone had of this place. Nobody wanted to go into The Town, so nobody knew what was in The town. With the news of a person escaping, Professor Slash decided that he would follow in himself, "if someone had left, then there is a way of leaving" he would mutter to himself as his car pulled up to the inn. His room, quite similar to Aster's was to be his new base of operations. Books and drawings littered the place, all reports or rumours he had collected. Well now he was to experience The town first hand.

Miss Ling was bored. She had been cast out of The City for excessive gambling and was now forced to live in her car. After taking a wrong turn while under the influence of her last bottle of whiskey, she had ended up driving into The Town. Curious as to the place, still intoxicated, she decided to rest outside the inn until the hangover she knew she'd be receiving died down...

Night 2 begins now.

AsterGray begins outside the hospital
Ninjasplaycardgames2 begins in room 1A at the inn.
0mnislash17 begins in room 11G at the inn.
Underling begins in her car in the inn car park.

From now on, there will be a day phase and a night phase. You respective rooms/cars serve as a de facto base for each of you, but you are not required to sleep there at night should you be out doing something else.

4 People Have Entered, Who Will Be The First To Exit?

YamiChan
05-02-2011, 06:11 AM
Wait, we have to be logical?: P

I'll play, but I want to bring my mentally-unstable rubber duck Steven with me. He scares away the sane people. I have little money, but I won't sleep outside. Camping is awful.>_< Motels are creepier.: D

AsterGray
05-02-2011, 06:22 AM
...okay so i'll get back to the hospital later.
I walk to the outskirts of the town, taking note of any important landmarks, and attempt to leave the town.

Underling
05-02-2011, 07:13 AM
I'll look around, maybe there's some easy money to be made around here.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-02-2011, 06:21 PM
According to my intro I am supposed to leave the town as soon as I can so that I may be rich, but since my character is also apparently ignorant to the rumors of the town... I will try to leave on my rented car by simply driving away like Aster is doing.

berober04
05-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Night 2: 5 Players Entered, 0 People Exited.

Deciding for now not to enter the hospital, Mister Gray decides to wander further out of town, hoping to exit The Town. He feels like he has been walking for hours, when he comes across a door. Just there in the middle of the field. Unable to resist, he finds himself edging nearer to the the door, until finally he opens it. By now, the sky had began to darken, so the light coming from the other side of the door stunned him for a second, but he could make out where he was. He was back inside his room at the inn. Perplexed, he decided to draw up what he had seen onto a sheet of paper he had brought with him and decided that bed was the best course of action and he would continue tomorrow.

Lord Games started up his Bentley and drove back along the southern road he had come from, passing by an old pink hatchback with what looked to be a female sprawled across the back of the car. The Lord muttered to himself, "Pterodactyl" and carried on driving. After driving for a few minutes, the car began to splutter out of life. Checking the engine, the young Lord was distracted. A door seemed to be in the distance, and all of a sudden he was fixated on the door. Leaving the car, he found himself gravitating towards it, until eventually, and quite curiously to the Lord, he wound up back in the penthouse, the TV finishing it's marathon of Power Rangers. With no chance of getting to his car with the night going black, he decided to get some rest and hope for the best tomorrow.

The situation he found himself in meant Professor Slash had a whole new series of notes to write up. So the old lecturer wasted no time in getting to them, not leaving his cabin, at least for the night.

"At night," Miss Ling thought, "would be where the money is made."She therefore wasted no time in sleeping until night. Although she could have sworn that she heard a car go past, but it was none of her concern. As darkness loomed, she woke up and headed for the inn, where the patrons, many of whom had not been within reach of a woman in quite a while, crowded around her, offering to buy her drinks. Politely, she took the first few rounds, but then started to slow down the drinking, collecting money as if she were going to buy more drinks, while really it would be going in the locked glove compartment of her car. The night carried on, and the patrons dispersed. Satisfied with a nights work, Miss Ling stumbled to her car and put the money into the glove compartment, "quite a heavy wad for such a small bundle," she chuckled as she passed out in the trunk.

Mrs Chan, or as she was going to be called from tomorrow, Miss Yami, pulled up to the inn, a bit frustrated with her new home. She couldn't believe that her thieving ex-husband had taken custody of the children. Neither could Steven, her rubber duck, who had never said a word wrong about her since she got him at a garage sale back in '64. The inn was not where she was going to end up, no. She would find a way into a nice house out here. She would become rich and then go back to her ex and take the kids and move out here to raise cattle.

The inn was for one night only, as money was tight and it was needed to pay for the house. Only one night. Isn't that right Steven?

AsterGray begins in room 11C at the inn.
Ninjasplaycargames2 begins in room 1A at the inn.
Underling begins in the trunk of her car in the inn car park.
YamiChan begins in room 14D at the inn.

5 People Have Entered, Who Will Be The First To Exit?

YamiChan
05-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Steven has pointed out to me that raising cattle is not the career for me. I hate doing stuff outdoors, and it won't help me accomplish my goals. Instead, I resolve to solve the mystery behind The Town, since selling that story will get me all the money I need. Steven suggests getting a job with a newspaper or magazine, so I go and ask the Innkeeper if they know of a place where I can go to acquire a job like that. If they refuse to answer, I may just have to go out and take a look around...

AsterGray
05-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Okay.
So clearly, I'm going a little bit insane in here.
I'm off to the hospital for some crazy pills.

Fat1Fared
05-03-2011, 04:48 PM
The Fared, puts on The Fared's sunglasses as The Fared waits for the gm to give him starting place

The Fared refers to himself in third person, because The Fared is a bad guy AKA douchebag

Random Fanatic
05-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Ok, I'll enter in on this.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-03-2011, 05:46 PM
I'm going to buy a laptop and ask on YahooAnswers, "Does anyone know anything about the Town were no one can get out?" Also I'l try to get a job as a journalist or reporter by using my good looks to impress the "Man in Charge".

Underling
05-04-2011, 11:46 AM
IMMA BRIBE SOMEBODY FOR INFORMATION

berober04
05-05-2011, 01:37 PM
Day 3: 7 Players Entered, 0 People Exited.

Aster, worrying that the 'door' he had seen was just an illusion, decided to go see this hospital, hoping that he could get some medicinal help. He knew the route, so it wasn't too hard, and sure enough spotted the building not too long after he had began his journey.

The doors slid open and a woman was sitting at the front desk, slightly off centre. She looked up, and back at her magazine, which seemed to be quite an old one by the cover. It was talking about David Beckham's marriage with Victoria Adams as if it were going to be in just a few weeks time.

"You do realise that magazine is over a decade old?" Aster responded, "Why don't you buy the latest issue?" She placed the worn magazine down, straightened herself up and spoke, "We have no need for current events here, but once every now and then it's nice to see what the world used to be."

For the next few hours, Aster chatted with the woman about many topics, with him coming from a newspaper himself he was able to put forward quite a well presented argument for the need for daily press. But alas, the day grew weary and Aster was left now to decide to return to the inn or not.

Lord Ninjas, feeling rich, decided to go tot the nearest computer store to buy himself a new laptop. When there, he noticed that most of these computers were rather old and quite slow. Asking for the most expensive one, the salesman, sparing no expense at the thought of a new customer, brought out a smallish laptop. Flipping to the specs, the laptop had a 2GB RAM and 120GB Hard Drive. Sighing, as he forked over a small fortune for this inferior machine, he got back to the penthouse and searched for answers to The Town. He found a lot of information, but none of it really true, such as the town breathing fire. Or some story that the Town Hall is where the meat used to keep the town sustained is made out of people who had tried to escape.Ninjas looked at his own arm, it was completely intact, leaving that rumour as just a myth that would never be true.

In his haste, he had forgotten about his quest to gather information on how to escape The Town at the local newspaper, surely the source for rumour and gossip. Should he go there now, as the sun began to recede, how wondered. It was not a hard choice, he could see it from his room. Dashing to the building before it shut, he spotted someone else at the reception, a girl who looked like she was just starting to introduce herself...

YamiChan left her room and began to walk outdoors when Steven told her to ask the Landlord about any newspaper jobs nearby. She was in luck, there was one in the building across the hall. Taking her time getting there, as she did not want to rush Steven across the road. "Stop, think, then go." she repeated, as the sun crested over the hill, eventually rush hour had settled and Mrs Chan and Steven made it across the road. Just as she began to introduce herself, a man in a leather coat and sporting a pipe walked in. Mary Sue Chan turned her head to see this man, and instantly dropped Steven in awe. Upon realising this, she panicked and began to apologise to Steven, who seemed to be having none of it.

The two looked at each other, and Lord Games was the first to speak. "I am here to apply for a position in your company, I think I would do a most marvellous job in bringing the news to the people." Mary was now a bit worried, he spoke with such demeanour and poise. The Editor was now in a bit of a jam. They only needed one place, it wasn't a very big organisation and the payroll was quite tight. It was as if Lord Games had noticed this, "I do not need being paid, I am already quite well off, but I do want to give back to the people. It was that kind of thing that might have saved me my first fortune from that brutal hag of a wife."

"Well then, I can't wait to have two youngbloods prowling the streets, looking for the biggest scoop. Welcome to both of you. Now get out of my office or I'll fire both of you!"

Man, those notes are really engrossing 0mni, it's as if he hasn't been seen since he entered The Town.

Reaching got her car-safe, Miss Ling noticed a metal plate hidden among the money she had 'earned' last night. Curious, she took it with her, and asked the Landlord about it, while having another drink.

"Ah yes." The Landlord spoke, "This plate, I have seen it before. It belonged to a machine that was always running in the Town Hall. The Office had called in the maintenance man to fix some machine at the Town Hall, and when he came back he had brought it with him because he needed some bolts to fit it and the nearest hardware shop would need the plate for the bolts to fit into. Anyways. That was about the time..." The Landlord stopped.

"Young lady, where did you say you got this from?" He now asked sternly, Miss Ling replied that it was last night she presumed. "I see. Miss Ling was it? How about I give you a room here, free of charge, and we can discuss this later on, when there aren't so many people... eyeing you..."

The Fared put on his sunglasses. The Fared did not want The Sun to be blinded by The Fared's eyes after all. Strolling into The Town in a convertible which The Fared had won in a game of punchface, The Fared turned to the local inn, hoping to score some booty and turn this Town around. The Fared way. When The Fared got there, he spotted the most bootylicious babe in The Town. Putting The Swagger on, he made his way to the counter, and checked in with The Landlord, making sure that The Babe got a good eye on his credit card.

"Can The Fared but you a drink, Miss..."

"Ling", The Babe replied. "Lovely, how about you and The Fared go up to The Room tonight and chill by The Fire?"

The Babe shook her head, "sorry, but I've got a meeting with this lovely Landlord here, I'm sure a man of your... calibre, would understand. Although, for a little persuading, I could come up to your room instead."

Both Miss Ling and The Fared were playing their own game with one another, but what will be the final outcome?

Sir Randall D'Natic strolled into town on his horse, Landswift, as the peasants looked on in awe. One by one they swarmed, offering him gifts and treasures for the saviour of our Lord and Emperor. You could hear the chanting, "Randall, Randall, Randall..."

It was nearly night. A long drive down had Randall tiring. He had come a long way to prove his might in The Town, in the hopes that one day he himself will become a knight. Alas, for now he could only look up at the plastered ceiling and wonder what adventures and foul beasts the rumours say ran this Town, haunting those who stayed here...

AsterGray begins in the reception to the hospital.
Ninjasplaycargames2 begins in the street, outside The Paper building.
Underling begins in the bar of the inn.
YamiChan begins in the street, outside The Paper building.
Fat1Fared begins in the bar of the inn.
RandomFanatic begins in room 11M at the inn.

There is a new mechanic being used here, this idea of pairs of people. It's not as hard as it looks for these encounters to happen, but they have to come naturally for the bonds to stick.

Take Yami and Ninjas firstly. Their bond has begun over a common goal, the newspaper. But with Fared and Underling, this is because pre-established character traits that Fared has described in his profile, and the one that I had began to establish with Underling, meant that the two interacted upon meeting in the description.

I'll decide how these bonds work but you are free to experiment around and see what happens.

7 People Have Entered, Who Will Be The First To Exit?

OverMind
05-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Hey, can I join midway into the game? This seems really interesting.

If not, that's cool too.

Ishikawa Oshro
05-05-2011, 01:45 PM
still waiting for into or am I just that good!

berober04
05-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Yeah you can join in OM, it's still good to sign up for now...

Ishi, I'm really sorry I missed you as I was writing the other reports, I'll compensate in your next turn :)

Fat1Fared
05-05-2011, 01:50 PM
can say off the record-berober you are a legend lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ftqhyoOfVw

watch this and all will become clear

-The Fared tilted the The Fared's sunglasses; it was the perfect and subtle move, expected of The Fared, not so strong a slide as to make the sunglasses move down his nose and disarrange his face, but just enough, so that this ......lady..... could see The Fared's dazzling silver eyes. "So, may I....The Fared......be allowed to offer you this drink my dear, it is subtle blend of herbs and spices from India, mixed with a subtle rice wine, from China. The taste is quite.....remarkable, as is the price!" ;)
-The Fared instantly and underhandly signalled the bar keep to prepare a room as he waited for a response, not that The Fared doubted the result at anytime! He was The Fared afterall!"

PS I hate my character lol

Ishikawa Oshro
05-05-2011, 01:54 PM
im gonna be a social butterfly just you wait!

berober04
05-05-2011, 02:05 PM
im gonna be a social butterfly just you wait!
Socal Butterfly you say?

Pg06RvVzzdM

Underling
05-05-2011, 02:12 PM
I'll play along with this chump Fared for now, no harm sticking around while he's splashing his cash around like that.

I guess I'll have to catch up with the landlord later.

OverMind
05-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Yeah you can join in OM, it's still good to sign up for now...

Alright then.

To make it official; I sign up.

AsterGray
05-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Dream of butterfly, or is life a dream? don't wanna wake up, cuz I'm happier here~ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSQCGL7PLlM)
er, I mean.
I question this woman(asking her name too) attempt to discover the reasoning for why this town seems to be trapped a decade behind in all aspects.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-05-2011, 02:50 PM
"I guess we'll be working together Miss..."
After Ninjas finishes his conversation with the woman he shall return to the Inn and tell the Landlord that if he hears anything juicy from the locales that he should contact him immediately, seeing as how thats his job now... for now -_ -

DRlol
05-05-2011, 03:02 PM
I would also like to join.
and though I know I'm not suppose to take actions until I get a backgrougn and a starting location, I would like my first action to be checking for wifi on my phone (assuming I have one).

berober04
05-05-2011, 03:05 PM
Well actually, it helps to give me something to work your character around. Otherwise you end up being a girl leading men onto her for money, living out of her car...

Or maybe you might end up with a secret Pink Power Ranger fetish...

Ishikawa Oshro
05-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Well actually, it helps to give me something to work your character around. Otherwise you end up being a girl leading men onto her for money, living out of her car...

Or maybe you might end up with a secret Pink Power Ranger fetish...

pink power ranger fetish hmmmmm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathaninsandiego/5138923944/

Yea uh no =O

I wanna speak in the 3rd person and be fwee

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Stop stealing Fareds character characteristics :V

OverMind
05-05-2011, 06:12 PM
So, I enter the town.
I try to get a room at the local inn.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-05-2011, 06:50 PM
at this rate the inn will be booked :V

berober04
05-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Night: 10 Players Entered, 0 People Exited.

Deciding to stay the night, Aster asked if there was anywhere he could rest. Luckily, the hospital, while very spacious, was not that occupied. Placing the backpack he had brought with him, filled with various notepads and cameras for his journalism, along with the copy of the Bible from his room, Aster went back to the reception.

He had asked her, what had happened to make The Town so isolated. The Secretary's eyes lit up at that question. "Do you have the map?" She asked. Aster paused, and went to retrieve the Bible from his room. "I wrote this in a few of the Bibles in the inn, hoping it would lead people here. Since there are not many people still here, the hospital has become quite hidden, and I could conduct a few investigations on my own, what do you wish to know?" She asked, before continuing, "Get some rest, you need to choose your questions wisely, you don't know who could be hearing our chit-chat."

Lord Ninjas bid the Miss farewell, and wished her well in their job tomorrow before retiring to his penthouse. Before he went up the oak staircase in the inn, he turned to The Landlord and asked him about any rumours that the patrons may have told him, since that was his job.

"Listen, you may be flashing your money around here, but don't mistake that money for any kind of debt I owe you. I value my patrons, they've been loyal to me for many years now, and if they tell me any stories I keep thm to myself, not spread it around so the local delivery boy can have something to throw at my doorstep. Now you are welcome to a drink, but that is all."

The Professor was still in his room, but as he began to retire to bed at the early hours of the morning, a knock came on his door, "Mister Slash, are you okay in there? You've been in there for days, I do hope you have all you need in there." The Landlord said, thinking of the lack of food he must now have, surely he shall start to starve soon...

Around all the commotion, Miss Ling had slipped away from The Landlord, "I guess that Prince or Lord or whatever must have ticked her off," he said, not wanting to admit that he stood him up on the proposition he had laid.

The Fared knew that The Babe would come, so The Fared put on his best pair of sunglasses, lit several candles and went about finding the most challenging book to pretend to read. It was a plan that The Babe would not be able to resist.

A knock was heard on the door, faint, yet quite distinctive. The Fared signaled in Miss Ling, and there The Fared lay, on The Bed. Miss Ling feigned blushing and made her way into the room. "How is it, that a woman like you ends up here, with The Fared?" The Fared asked.

"In a town with no new people, coming or going, a pretty face can make a good living," Miss Ling replied, "surely you will have no such trouble." She said, as The Two spent the night exchanging stories of loves lost and hearts broken, never their own of course, and of what they plan to do the next day.

Her and Steve were a bit wary, rush hour had picked up in the street, and as such, she was taking no chances with her road crossing. I think right now, she is looking left for traffic, it really is quite a spectacle.

Thems pesky knights, the Black Knights at least, always going into the kingdom and stealing the fair maidens. This dream needs longer for Randall to go and save them, please come back later.

Mayor Obie Mind, well, Soon-To-Be-Ex-Mayor Obie Mind, rolled up into The Town. The years had put a strain on his eyes a bit, so he pulled out his spectacles, he had not usually worn the glasses, only to read speeches at the meetings, so with the change in scenery and occupancy, he felt like he finally had the freedom to act as he saw fit. They would never come here, no matter how corrupt the policemen were under the Mafia payroll, if you went into The Town, the underworld considered you dead.

It was indeed a place that Obie had been wanting to come to, a quiet, hidden land where you were forced to sustain yourself. Indeed, that was his view of this place from the outside world, away from the greed and corruption of his own town, but now he was in The Town, he saw why people were so afraid, there was scarcely a person walking the street and when they did they were finding there way to the inn.

It was rather dull, and now that he was considered done in the old town, he had wished for anywhere nicer than here. With the wisdom he had gained through age, he knew that it was better to fix mistakes you are certain of early than try to live with it. So he will try to fix his judgment, of entering The Town based upon rumour, and escape.

Mister Ishi walked into the inn, barely a word had been spoken when the patrons turned to him. They were in awe of the person that stood before them. Ishi Shro was the spitting image of the late Mayor of The Town. As he booked a room, The Landlord spoke to Ishi, "young man, what is your name?"

Ishi responded, "Ishi Shro goes by the name Mister Ishi Shro." The Landlord replied, "well Ishi, please don't hesitate to ask me anything, and here, I wonder if this will be of some importance for you."

The Landlord passed Ishi a little wooden box, inside was a key and on the inside lid was a very small diagram, 2Y. Ishi asked The Landlord what that meant. "Oh, room 2Y has been locked for years, the last owner lost the key and we haven't had a competent locksmith since the day, ten years ago just next week... Oh I do apologise for my drifting. Well since I gave you that key as a gift, feel free to have a look inside. Although the room has no windows so it might be best to get some sleep tonight after your long journey."

Doctor Laurence Ol pulled up at the inn. Instantly he used his PhD in Imaginology to deduce that checking for signal on his phone would be a good idea. Alas, while there is a faint signal, it seems that there is no carrier supporting his current provider, rendering his phone a bit useless on the outdoors phase. Wifi did not seem to work either, although the style of The Town did seem to enhance that notion. Imaginology was to be og little use here.

The room the Doc was to stay in was plain, not as nice as the common room in terms of utilities, but a lot spacier, plenty of room to set up camp the Doctor thought.

Ninjasplaycargames2 begins in the bar of the inn.
Underling begins in room 8B at the inn.
Fat1Fared begins in room 8B at the inn.
RandomFanatic begins in room 11M at the inn.
OverMind begins in room 10C at the inn.
Ishikawa Oshro begins in room 2W at the inn.
DRlol begins in room 13K at the inn.

10 People Have Entered, Who Will Be The First To Exit?

greenthunder17
05-06-2011, 06:18 PM
if no one minds can i join?

berober04
05-06-2011, 06:22 PM
But of course. There has not been a cut-off yet...

Mystical
05-06-2011, 07:01 PM
I'm confused.

It this a violent game or a virtual life game?

Ishikawa Oshro
05-06-2011, 07:03 PM
hmmm a key to a room with no windows.......
Interesting Interesting!
I believe Ishi Shro shall be staying the night in room 2y!

Ishi Shro takes precaution against any predators!

gwtyler1985
05-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Moving in. Moving the couch.

0mnislash17
05-06-2011, 07:13 PM
If it's night: I'll bring myself away from my notes, apologizing to the landlord and thank him for his concern. I'll then go to the bathroom and spike up my hair as I am sure it is blonde and then head downstairs to the pub where I'll order myself a feast to compensate for my lack of nutrition as well as a couple mixed drinks. While I indulge myself I will survey the pub and inquire to the landlord about the people I point out.

If it's day, I'll do the exact same thing but without the alcohol.

YamiChan
05-06-2011, 07:26 PM
I'm confused by my name change...O_o Seems a little mean-spirited to call me a Mary Sue.

gwtyler1985
05-06-2011, 08:05 PM
Yeah. She's a perfectly great Jane Doe.

YamiChan
05-06-2011, 08:15 PM
What?: (

gwtyler1985
05-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Hey, it was either that or Ugly Betty. I can't think of any more generic names.

YamiChan
05-06-2011, 08:21 PM
I just want to be me.O_o

0mnislash17
05-06-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm so going to do some shenanigans before this game is said and done.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-06-2011, 09:20 PM
I'l stare angrily at the Landlord and leave. Before I am able to however, my attention is brought to an awesome hairdo. I ask Omni who his barber is and begin conversation to see what he knows of The Town

gwtyler1985
05-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Again, I'm just moving in. And I'm looking for someone to help me move a couch upstairs.

0mnislash17
05-06-2011, 09:59 PM
I guess I'll reply to ninja but decide not to share too much with him, then help out Tyler with his couch as well, hearing Victory Fanfare when the deed is done.

OverMind
05-07-2011, 12:39 AM
I'm going to go to the bar to, possibly, run into Ninjasplaycardgames2.

If I get lucky, I will steal his wallet.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-07-2011, 01:01 AM
I'l use my superior reflexes to break Overminds hand with my pimp cane :V

berober04
05-07-2011, 05:07 AM
Yami, sorry about the name, you just caught me at a time of TVTropes-ing :V

Underling
05-07-2011, 07:30 AM
I'm going to go to the bar to, possibly, run into Ninjasplaycardgames2.

If I get lucky, I will steal his wallet.

I'l use my superior reflexes to break Overminds hand with my pimp cane :V

I have a question...

What if we want to do something secretly? Do we PM you?

YamiChan
05-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Will you fix it?O_o

berober04
05-07-2011, 10:15 AM
I have a question...

What if we want to do something secretly? Do we PM you?
Yes, for instance, if you didn't want Fared to have known if you were going to meet him or not that would be fine. So long as you give me an action, be it in thread or PM it will be seen on here.

And Yami, do not fear, it's not permanent.

OverMind
05-07-2011, 10:21 AM
Yes, for instance, if you didn't want Fared to have known if you were going to meet him or not that would be fine. So long as you give me an action, be it in thread or PM it will be seen on here.

And Yami, do not fear, it's not permanent.

Somehow, I feel, this is going to end with my wallet missing.

AsterGray
05-07-2011, 10:24 AM
Okay so questions are:
What is your name?
How long have you been here for?
Any landmarks I should know about?
Why all the secrecy?
Who's in charge of this place?

Fat1Fared
05-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Fared looked behind himself, she truly was beautiful....<place depiction here lol>....he then looked back to the mirror in front of him, his reflection shining back at him under rooms dim light. His eyes were cold and dead inside, like two pits that acted like gates to their very own abysses; Fared was at heart, a lost man. He thought about keeping the gun on him, but he figured without ammo, it would do more harm than good, so he carefully placed it under his pants within a small desk draw. He knew he should hate himself for what he had done, what was doing and what he would do, but despite this knowledge, no self-loathing swelled within him....he wondered for second what such a thing meant, before dismissing the thought as redundant, it did not matter what he felt, his acts, not his mind, defined him as a person and that definition was for history to judge, not him.

The Fared turned with a beaming smile of full Fared charm, to the woman upon the bed. "My first name is Alex, but everyone calls me The Fared....or...Fared for short." He winked cheekily.
He then sat besides her, slowly slid his arm round her neck like a snake and whispered softly into her highly sented ear. "Miss Ling, I must ask where such a debonair name as yours comes from."
He then slid away slowly, uncoiling his arm in a smooth and careful manner. Unlike most men who move in for the kill here, his actions were ones which allowed him slowly uncoil, stroking her chin as he moved.......your turn, he thought, as the game progressed.

TheOcean
05-07-2011, 12:51 PM
I'd kinda like to play. I think I'll wake up naked in the town's fountain, with amnesia.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-07-2011, 01:06 PM
XD WTF

Ishikawa Oshro
05-07-2011, 01:35 PM
I'd kinda like to play. I think I'll wake up naked in the town's fountain, with amnesia.

sound's like a race to get the booty........::3:

TheOcean
05-07-2011, 01:59 PM
lol I expect to get arrested for public indecency first.

gwtyler1985
05-07-2011, 02:02 PM
I'm just gonna lay on my couch for now. You guys are too weird.

Underling
05-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Long anaesthetised to the advances of such boors as the one now drooping his arm around her shoulders, Miss Ling's expression remained charming; it showed no hint of her disdain.
"It's just a name, darling," she purred. "It's not important."
His arm withdrew from her, but his face did not. She could feel his bated breath against her ear.
Bracing herself one last time, she flashed a seductive smile and rose to her feet. "How about I slip into something a little more comfortable."
She walked over to the en-suite, turning slightly as she entered, and spoke to her host one last time, "I'll only be a minute," she said, softly closing the door.

Underling
05-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Yeah, that's right, two can play at this game. But if you ever make me write the line "how about I slip into something a little more comfortable" again, I'll hunt you down and kick you in the balls.

gwtyler1985
05-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Wow. Maybe I should've looked into this better before moving in....

There's no washer in my unit. I thought the deposit was too good to be true...

Underling
05-07-2011, 02:48 PM
You're dead to me.

Fat1Fared
05-07-2011, 02:54 PM
You're dead to me.

ok edit move to whatever underling tells me to do, well apart from killing myself

0mnislash17
05-07-2011, 03:37 PM
I have a feeling the lulz I am getting from your two's situation is coming to an end very soon =/

berober04
05-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Just a quick heads up: I have friends over right now so don't expect a Turn End for at least a few hours, maybe not at all tonight.

Hope that isn't too much of a bother.

YamiChan
05-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Well, let me know when you've fixed it. It kind of disrupts the flow of the story, and it's generally viewed as an unflattering term...

DRlol
05-07-2011, 06:38 PM
I am baffled by this peculiar personality you have dealt me, however I will push onwards.
examining my room, by measuring the denisty of the dust on the pillowcase, I determine that this town is creepy, and I shall make haste to find a way out of it, starting by interegating to local population, i.e go to the bar of the inn, and talk to who(m?)ever might be there.

I am the doctor!

Random Fanatic
05-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Oh, I might want to remember when I sign up for a game, I guess.

Anyways, I ask people in the inn, talking in a manner fitting my character, of any mysterious occurences plaguing the surrounding area.

berober04
05-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Sorry for the lack of updates this weekend. A possible update time is in just over 6 hours so sit tight and enjoy the sun/rain/sleet/cats&dogs

berober04
05-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Day 4: 13 Players Entered, 0 People Exited.

"So, what is your name?" Aster asked the secretary, "my name? It's Sophie. Sophie Harrison" she replied, Aster seemingly taking notes. "Anyway, how long have you been working here for?"

"...hard to say, the time passes by so slowly here and it's like last night was 3 days long itself. So to answer, I'm not sure any more, many people you talk to will be like that." Sophie responded, looking at the old calendar on her desk, "sorry to be rude, but it's a bit depressing really so I'll allow one more question to be written down," she then smiled, "don't worry, we can still chat, but I'm not really in the mood in for interrogation."

Scowling at the Landlord, Lord Games begins to leave, when he notices something...

Looking up from his books, Professor Slash peers into the mirror and realises that he has yet to eat. Taking care, spiking his hair (WWWYKI) he goes downstairs and orders a Long Island Iced Tea, as he goes to leave...

"Sup bro," Slash asks, "Hello, and who might you be?" Ninjas replies, "Bro? You serious? I'm the Long Island Iced P, Professor Slash" The guy replied. "Well, you aren't nearly what I expected from a professor, I assume you're here to find out about this place. Word of advice, the Landlord has a huge pole up his... well you understand, so careful with words like... 'please' and 'thank you' cause he might think you're threatening his family or something."

"Cool, thanks bro. Woo Woo Woo."

Fared looked behind himself, she truly was beautiful....<place depiction here lol>....he then looked back to the mirror in front of him, his reflection shining back at him under rooms dim light. His eyes were cold and dead inside, like two pits that acted like gates to their very own abysses; Fared was at heart, a lost man. He thought about keeping the gun on him, but he figured without ammo, it would do more harm than good, so he carefully placed it under his pants within a small desk draw. He knew he should hate himself for what he had done, what was doing and what he would do, but despite this knowledge, no self-loathing swelled within him....he wondered for second what such a thing meant, before dismissing the thought as redundant, it did not matter what he felt, his acts, not his mind, defined him as a person and that definition was for history to judge, not him.

The Fared turned with a beaming smile of full Fared charm, to the woman upon the bed. "My first name is Alex, but everyone calls me The Fared....or...Fared for short." The Fared was alone. At the frame of the door was Miss Ling, fully clothed, holding a leatherskin wallet which was bedazzled with 'The' on one side, and 'Fared' on the other. Realising what was going on, The Fared went to get The Clothes but it was too late, Miss Ling had long left and the sound of tyres screeching in the distance could be heard...

Miss Sue Mary Yami was sitting around, writing a name change form. From now on, she will be known as Miss Sarah June Yami. Still doesn't mean she did anything of note.

Randall, hoping to be the hero, went around asking the patrons about The Town in the only way he knew...

sNeeCJ3Ho9c

Eventually, the shouting and brawling got the attention of the Landlord who, in exchange for the immediate cease of all punching and single ladies, would answer his questions.

Going to the Bar, Obie spotted Lord Games, trying and failing to understand the technical jargon Professor Slash was spewing. At that point, the Mayor had a dastardly plan, to steal his wallet...

"Bro, Professor Slash doesn't get pushed." The Prof was saying, while Lord Games was trying to keep up. At that point Mayor Obie snuck up behind and took the distracted Lord's wallet, and snuck away. At that point, Underling could be seen running out of the elevator. Obie, unsure as to the hurry, went up to Miss Ling and spotted her cradling a wallet, which he figured wasn't hers, after all, crocodile leather doesn't go with anything pink. Mayor Obie stuck out his stolen wallet and Miss Ling obliged. Wallet-bumps were exchanged and Miss Ling carried on...

Lord Games, having an affinity to pink, saw Miss Ling wallet-bump Mayor Obie, turned and looked in his pocket and found no wallet. Instantly he fixed on Mayor Obie and kept his eyes on him, hoping that after all was said and done with Professor Slash that he would not have gone too far...

Luckily, he hadn't as Professor Slash had moved on, grabbing out his cane, went to pimpslap his money back, when Sir Randall ran into him, and knocked him unconscious to the ground. Mayor Obie turned and noticed the cane and his movements and fled quickly to avoid an ass-whupping from the self-proclaimed knight and also from the Lord.

Looking at the door, the portal to room 2Y, Mister Ishi decides to go and make sure he is ready for what lies ahead. Going back to his room, he gets out a rope, a flashlight and a curly wurly. With that, he turned the key of room 2Y and took to fondling for the lightswitch. The light flickered on, and the curly wurly fell to the ground, seemingly with a thunderous thud...

The Doctor waded out of his room, coughing from the dust starting to settle in his lungs. Luckily, The Doctor knew the best cure for that was alcohol, so he went down to the bar to quench his thirst... There were bodies strewn everywhere, and at the centre of it was one person, wearing what looked to be cardboard armour with tinfoil over it and a cute little drawn-on crest with a dragon on it. The 'knight' made his way to the Landlord and the Doc followed...

Bounding into town, Greeny was full of enthusiasm, after being promised candy and rainbows. Simply put, he had been duped out of his bicycle for this. As the joy died and he realised what had happened, the desperation sank in and he went to drown his sorrows in the inn. Having seen many kinds of people recently, the Landlord felt worst for little Greeny, so gave him a room for a while. Unfortunately, while the room was a highlight of the day, this was not going to end on a high note, for a mysterious shining devil knocked Greeny out cold, and the last thing Greeny saw was the fan above him twirling as he fell back to sleep. The Landlord had put him in his room...

GglbKcpHfCw

"Hey-o Town, where can ah park mah truck?" Ty Ruth called out to the bar, as a couple patrons peered out the door to see the huge 18-wheeler parked along the front beer garden. Eventually, a spot was found and then Ty moved onto the next point of business.

"Where can ah park mah sofa then?" he boomed. This time, the patrons did not budge, so the rather strong redneck lugged it all the way to the elevator, across the knocked out bodies from earlier and into his room...

Theo Shawn Smith blinked his eyes up at the burning sun. He was certainly called Theo... right? Theo stumbled for a bit to get up, his hands were slipping on something, and as his eyes adjusted, he saw what. It was the edge of a fountain, one that he was now residing in. Looking forward, a few people were looking his way, quite in disgust. Looking down, he could see why, his clothes had gone.

A woman walked up to him, seemingly to the relief of the rest of the people there who could now go on without having to worry about him. "Young man, what in god's name are you doing in there?" she said, quite strongly, but also with a reassuring tone. "I'm... not sure" Theo responded, still getting to grips with everything, "but I don't remember anything but my name..."

The woman frowned a bit and decided to fetch the lad some clothes. Theo was instructed to wait in the fountain to protect public decency and did so.

Ninjasplaycargames2 begins in the bar of the inn.
0mnislash17 begins in the bar of the inn.
Underling begins in her car, driving north.
Fat1Fared begins in room 8B at the inn.
RandomFanatic begins in the bar of the inn.
OverMind begins in room 10C at the inn.
Ishikawa Oshro begins in the bar of the inn.
DRlol begins in room 13K at the inn.
greenthunder17 begins in room 14A at the inn.
gwtyler1985 begins in room 11B at the inn.
TheOcean begins by the fountain in Town.

For anyone spectating, please be aware that next turn there will be an event which causes entry into The Town to become impossible, therefore, you will not be able to sign up to come into The town for the immediate future, maybe these guys will be able to allow you back in, but only I know how they will be able to do that...

13 People Have Entered, Who Will Be The First To Exit?

Underling
05-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Oooh, an event.

Underling
05-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Oh, and I guess I drive to somewhere secluded and check my inventory or whatever.

TheOcean
05-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Sweet, i'm a boy. :D

Random Fanatic
05-10-2011, 03:33 PM
I agree to the landlord's terms, and ask him of the town legends and if anything mysterious has happened lately of note. Also, I ask if he could possibly give me some tinfoil to cover a spot in my armor that seems to have lost its tinfoil.

Hurray for clearly supreme armor!

Fat1Fared
05-10-2011, 03:46 PM
that is what I get for giving control of my character to underling after making a joke lol

-The Fared shrugged as said "Guess she was not drunk enough afterall." He collected he empty gun, cloths and his gold watch, before leaving; he headed towards the nearest Pawning Shop, where he traded in the watch for some money, if he was going to kill someone, he needed to get the right tools. After he got the money for his watch, he headed to gun shot, to buy bullets for his gun, before heading......

YamiChan
05-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Look, if you've got some kind of issue with me, bero, please just PM me and talk about it like an adult. I really don't appreciate you abusing your GM powers to make fun of me.

Underling
05-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Notice how he does it to everyone.

Notice how you're the only one bitching about it.

YamiChan
05-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Look, if you've got some kind of issue with me, bero, please just PM me and talk about it like an adult.

This applies to you, too.

Fat1Fared
05-10-2011, 08:26 PM
yami, borebor is having laugh, notice how he cannoned me and underling, knowing I would bite, it is bit of fun, seriously, not everything is insult, if he called me McDouche of Douchetown, I would laugh it off, part of game

YamiChan
05-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Making fun of players, especially after they've made it clear they don't care for it, is not good. And you are one to talk.>_> Either way, if people have issues with me, take it to PM.

Underling
05-10-2011, 08:28 PM
This applies to you, too.

This is how adults talk.

berober04 ridicules everyone; Fared talks about himself in the third person, and I am a whore.

The difference is, we have a sense of humour.

Get over yourself.

YamiChan
05-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Look, I've had just about enough of you. It's bad enough you brought this into the other game.

Underling
05-10-2011, 08:31 PM
You're the one with the problem, sunshine.

Fat1Fared
05-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Sweet, i'm a boy. :D

The Fared hides under the sweet sweet The Ocean lets be The's together until this blows over and I can go to the Winchester....wait second, what is that?

YamiChan
05-10-2011, 08:35 PM
If you don't stop this repeated harassment of me and disrupting of forum games, I will get a mod involved.

Underling
05-10-2011, 08:35 PM
The Fared hides under the sweet sweet The Ocean lets be The's together until this blows over and I can go to the Winchester

I thought we had something, man.

Underling
05-10-2011, 08:37 PM
If you don't stop this repeated harassment of me and disrupting of forum games, I will get a mod involved.

The fuck are you talking about.

You started it here, claiming you were being picked on.

You started it in the Mafia thread, rooting for my death.

Fuck off and get a clue, if you think "getting a mod involved" worries me, you really haven't been around that long.

YamiChan
05-10-2011, 08:38 PM
Again, you need to stop.

gwtyler1985
05-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Ok, I'm going to go look for a more permanent place to stay, I guess. I'm gonna be here for a while.

And just as a note to Yami, if you annoy me too much, I will drop the courtesy and pick on you for the rest of the game. Cause that's how I role.

And Underling, she really hasn't. If you need an example to how new she really is, look at her death note game again.

Fat1Fared
05-10-2011, 08:42 PM

too late, I already called two.......

PS word of advise, read through underling's page and may learn this sites golden rule

I thought we had something, man.

you stole my wallet and left me without any pants......though of course I can possibly still forgive you :thatface:

YamiChan
05-10-2011, 08:44 PM
People need to stop getting on my case. Maybe being rude is what you guys think is cool, but it's not.

TheOcean
05-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Well, Yami has asked a few times for people to stop, and Fared has already called in for mods. Why don't we go ahead and have everyone back away from each other for the time being to wait and cool off?

*attempts to be a voice of reason*

Fat1Fared
05-10-2011, 08:49 PM
*attempts to be a voice of reason*

quiet you, your making it difficult for me to hide under you and this hidng requires no reason what so ever :thatface: overmind was a bad influence on me

TheOcean
05-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Yes, about that, I am not sure I feel comfortable with another pant-less man that close to me. Why don't you wait with me for the nice lady to come back with clothing for us? Oh wait, do you know me? Hi. Do I know you? *scoots a foot or so away*

gwtyler1985
05-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Ok, I'm going to try to explain this to you. Everything apart from the last 12 posts and whatever you've been getting into has been in the spirit of fun. Look at that thread I told you about a few weeks ago for instance. I've been butting heads against Holy so much in a godly class pissing contest all week and we've both been absolutely horrible on the thread, with me even starting a game of ambiguously homoerotic rival chicken to try to throw him off. Does that mean we fight all over the thread? ... ok, in some places, but that's our idea of fun.

Also, since my awkward senses are tingling, I'm going to have to find you guys so I can make the tension in there so dense you can almost feel yourself being sucked into it as it all condenses into an awkward singularity.

Fat1Fared
05-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Yes, about that, I am not sure I feel comfortable with another pant-less man that close to me. Why don't you wait with me for the nice lady to come back with clothing for us? Oh wait, do you know me? Hi. Do I know you? *scoots a foot or so away*

hold on The Fared has pants on there Fared pants ( :smiley6: ), so what are you implying that I, The Fared was up too dear lady.....I mean boy?
-The fared was just looking for Fared's friend when the The Fared decided too ask you for directions....that is all I wanted!" <waves hands like Jedi mind trick>
-"Anyway, you may know her, her name is Miss Ling, she drove off that way, but not sure where, you have any idea, my de..boy?"

YamiChan
05-10-2011, 08:58 PM
But what you're doing to me has crossed a line. Maybe you think harassing eachother is fun. But that doesn't mean I find being harassed by you all or made out to be the bad guy fun.

gwtyler1985
05-10-2011, 08:59 PM
.... Ok, change of itinerary. TO THE PAPER BUILDING! WITH A SYRINGE!!

Underling
05-10-2011, 09:01 PM
NOBODY HAS DONE SHIT TO YOU, YOU PRISSY HYPERSENSITIVE LITTLE TWIT

AND IF YOU THINK I'VE CROSSED A LINE ALREADY, YOU'RE IN FOR A BIG FUCKING SHOCK

YamiChan
05-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Ugh, disgusting. It's like HeavyDDR all over again.-.-

Underling
05-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Thanks.

YamiChan
05-10-2011, 09:05 PM
That's not a compliment. You need to stop acting that way. Your bullying is not funny.

Underling
05-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Really? Because I'm laughing my ass off.

gwtyler1985
05-10-2011, 09:06 PM
Alright, to the clothing store for a purple suit! If I'm going to do this now, I'm going to do it right.

darkarcher
05-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Just a heads-up for all of you people.

Face has temp-locked this thread while we discuss the drama going on in the Forum Games section. Please just sit tight and don't freak out.

darkarcher
05-11-2011, 01:38 AM
A note from your GM.

Right, first things first. Yami, I admit I am picking on you.
But at the same time, I am picking on everyone, that's my job.
I gave Fared an awkward third person character trait, I mean, he just put on The Clothes. underling is a female kleptomaniac disguised as a whore basically, 0mnislash is a professor who speaks like a wrestler I am quite a fan of right now.
You signed up with a rubber duck called Steven and I exaggerated that post to create your character, that is how it works.

Now, if you have a problem with the name, please do tell me and I will change it in a heartbeat. Otherwise, if this is about the way I have portrayed you these last two turns, then why not action for once?
I made your character a little bit silly, but that was because you gave me what you did to work with, and this applies to everyone.

In fact, while I am here, the person ho should probably be complaining is Ninjas, so I apologise to you. I have made you hated by the landlord, stole your wallet, had you punched in the face and not really given you much to use in this game. So yes, do expect some good karma your way soon.

There we are then, I have asked the thread will be locked at least for today to cool off and we will begin again soon.

p.s. Updates are likely to slow down due to the number of people I have to write for cutting into exam revision time, which is never a good combination. That is half the reason for 'The Event - The Action'... NOT 'The Event - The Failed TV Show'

~beru

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-11-2011, 01:43 AM
I have been having a lot of misfortune haven't I? :V No worries though (Hakuna Matata?)

berober04
05-11-2011, 01:47 AM
Well it may not be locked but the point stands, cool-off period today, so no results today.

OverMind
05-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Well, first, I'm going to go through my newly-acquired wallet. I'll keep any valuable stuff (presumably Driver's license, credit cards) and pocket the cash. Maybe I'll find something in the wallet I wasn't expecting?

I want to head back to my room, call customer service, and ask for directions to an Outdoor Survival Gear/Sporting Goods store.

TheOcean
05-11-2011, 08:31 PM
hold on The Fared has pants on there Fared pants ( :smiley6: ), so what are you implying that I, The Fared was up too dear lady.....I mean boy?
-The fared was just looking for Fared's friend when the The Fared decided too ask you for directions....that is all I wanted!" <waves hands like Jedi mind trick>
-"Anyway, you may know her, her name is Miss Ling, she drove off that way, but not sure where, you have any idea, my de..boy?"

"Oh damn, I had really hoped you'd know where I'm from...uh The Fared. I'm afraid I've not seen this Miss Ling. Then again she might be the lady getting me pants. I don't really know."

Theo seems very distraught and confused.

0mnislash17
05-12-2011, 11:05 AM
I'll eavesdrop on the Landlord and Sir Randall's convo, before going outside and enjoying the sun a bit. I'll then head towards the church and climb to the top of the bell tower to gain a birds eye view of the city. If anyone questions me along the way, I'll be sure to use some of my jargon to confuse them a bit.

berober04
05-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Well the cool-off has ended, so if anyone has serious complaints with how I'm handling the game, please shoot me a PM rather than a post and I'll try to correct the issues.

AsterGray
05-12-2011, 11:22 AM
I'll tell miss sophie that i'll save that question for later then, and thank her for the lovely hospitality(hee, hospitality), and wander on home.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Its a good thing he took my decoy wallet. Being a Lord and all, I need to have some security measures. My real wallet is hidden in a secret compartment in my shoe. The one he took is full of poison dust :V (canon?)

berober04
05-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Right then, Turn End will be tomorrow at earliest. I'd say a time, but it depends on how fast I am doing various other jobs, now that 13 people are playing.

gwtyler1985
05-16-2011, 01:11 PM
Gonna go find a job.

0mnislash17
05-16-2011, 01:12 PM
Bero, if you could PM me the wrestler I'm supposed to be portraying I wouldn't mind to take a look so I can better adapt my actions towards his personality.

berober04
05-16-2011, 04:29 PM
0mni, search for Z! True Long Island Story on youtube.

Everyone else, fingers crossed that an update will happen tomorrow, otherwise the next feasible date is next monday. Apologies, exams be intruding on my enjoyment.

AsterGray
05-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Oh yeah, Berober's totally been revising.
Pop Pop. V:

Zairak
05-18-2011, 09:54 AM
I'd like to join in, if possible.

Character is a down on his luck hobo, just looking to hit the big time.

Mystical
05-18-2011, 02:23 PM
Wait...is this a new round? o.o

AsterGray
05-18-2011, 02:33 PM
nope.

0mnislash17
05-18-2011, 02:48 PM
no.

berober04
05-18-2011, 03:26 PM
There is no 'rounds' there are no stats, you just sign up and try to escape. But when I get round to doing updates (with now 14 people playing it's a good hour at least that I need to write up for everyone) I'll be shutting signups soon, so play or don't Mystical.

0mnislash17
05-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Berober, if it's fine with you can my character have Final Fantasy theme music incorporated into what he does? =o

Mystical
05-18-2011, 08:04 PM
Oy...I can has sign up? :<

berober04
05-19-2011, 01:37 AM
Sure.

Mystical
05-19-2011, 12:45 PM
Alright.

I walk along the town, trying to find some place to stay.

Zairak
05-23-2011, 09:47 AM
I engage in hobo activities.

berober04
05-23-2011, 10:45 AM
Kay. I think I have time tonight, so The Town will be updated to the best of my ability.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-23-2011, 11:08 AM
I wont get my hopes up :V

berober04
05-23-2011, 07:29 PM
Night 4 Block 1: 15 Players Entered, 0 People Exited.

Looking back to the desk, Mister Gray managed a sincere smile, "I'll save the final question for later. See you around."

Walking out the door, Aster decides that the quickest way back would probably be to leave Town and reappear in his room. And there was always the hope that he would escape. Walking up the road, he noticed the door once again, just in the middle of the landscape. And once again, he felt himself edging towards it. As he got closer, something seemed amiss, there were two doors. He had figured that something was up with him being drawn to this door on the way up, but now he was concerned because it was getting dark if this was a smart move. He couldn't go back now, something was edging him towards these doors.

On closer inspection, one of the doors looked to be wooden, the other was a painted, but the white paint was starting to peel...

Lord Games, waking up, looks back at the bar to see The Landlord wiping the counter. Unsure as to what happened, he checked his pockets to find nothing. A little flashback runs through his head, he smirks as he heads back to his room.

"So, tell me about this place. Why is it like this?" Sir Randall asked, the Landlord looked around and spotted Professor Slash listening in on the conversation. "Excuse me Sir Randall, may we continue this in private..."

The Conversation will continue in a PM to Random Fanatic...

Noticing that nothing will come of this, Slash decided to go check out the clock tower to get a view of the city. When he got there, it was rather dark and... nighty... So yeah, way to plan that out. :thatface:

Driving as fast as possible, heads up north. The trees around the road start to darken and twist around into near impossible shapes. Slowing the car down, Miss Ling pulls over at the gates of what looks to be a run-down mansion. Curious as to what's inside it, she decides to check what she has to explore the place before going in. She finds:

A Flashlight
A Small Butter Knife
A Loo Roll
7 Boxes of Chewy Mints
That Metal Plate
3 Bullets
A Pistol Without Ammo

Taking these items, Miss Ling decided to explore the mansion. Opening the gate, she found the bag containing these items being pulled towards a pillar in the middle of the courtyard. As she was pulled towards it, the metal plate flew out of the bag and latched onto the pillar, forming a panel door of sorts. A few clicks could be heard and the plate swung open, now seemingly on a hinge. There were a few buttons in there, a slide switch and a keypad. Miss Ling decided to leave it be, for now.

AsterGray begins at the Sevens Door intersection.
Ninjasplaycargames2 begins in room 1A of the inn.
0mnislash17 begins at the top of the clocktower
Underling begins in Sircana Mansion
RandomFanatic begins in [unknown]

I've decided that I'm going to update this in blocks of 5 users at a time. Hopefully this won't be too hard to pick up on, a lot of the time I will go with the order you signed up in unless an action is dependant on another player's action. This should mean that it takes less time to update and I can get them out quicker. Once your block is done, you can action for the next turn, but on the other side of the coin, once the first block is posted, all actions are locked and nobody can edit or post new ones. This stops people from changing their action based on an earlier block's results.

15 People Have Entered, Who Will Be The First To Exit?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-23-2011, 07:40 PM
So do we action once everyones results have been posted?

berober04
05-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Yeah, there will be 3 blocks, with usually 5 people each depending on how actions are done. It should mean I can sit down and do 5 people per day and get through it quicker. When I am on a roll with the writing it goes by quickly but otherwise I can be here for a bit. Just means you've got a better chance of regular updates

0mnislash17
05-23-2011, 09:41 PM
So would I be able to write a new action now or do I have to wait a bit? Just a tad confused lol.

berober04
05-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Yeah you can. Basically, once your name is up there you can action again. But once the first block of the new day is posted, you can't action no matter when your results are done

Underling
05-24-2011, 08:52 AM
I guess it would be better to wait anyway, seeing as the other blocks could be important to you...

BUT EVEN AS I SAY THAT~

DISREGARD PANEL
LOAD GUN
TURN ON FLASHLIGHT
ENTER MANSION

PUSH ALL BUTTONS
FLIP SWITCH

Random Fanatic
05-24-2011, 03:33 PM
I check my inventory, exit the building I'm in, and head north.

berober04
05-24-2011, 05:21 PM
Night 4 Block 2: 15 Players Entered, 0 People Exited.

Miss Yami stood around, and waited for the next turn.

The Fared shrugged as said "Guess she was not drunk enough afterall." Picking up an empty gun from his suitcase, The Clothes and The Watch, The Fared headed to the Gunnery, The Town's premium spot for guns.

"The Fared wants to do some shooting sir, give me The Gun. The Gunsmith relented after serious consideration about giving it to a lunatic, but he did for the very reason he would explain. "Bear in mind Mister Thefared, you can't kill people in The Town."

Frustrated The Fared took the gun and shot The Gunsmith in the head. The bullet just stopped and turned to dust upon impact. "Told you," he said, "but take the gun, they're worthless here."

Looking in the wallet, Mayor Obie started choking on something, there was a faint purple dust coming from the wallet. He could feel himself dying, until suddenly the pain subsided. Curiously, he was still alive, even though he could feel his body shutting down. There was nothing in the wallet except a picture of Lord Ninjas, smiling, as if it was meant as a final insult to anyone who tried to steal this wallet.

Going back to his room, The Mayor tried to call up a sporting goods store, but the phone only rang people in the inn.

Mister Ishi sat around for a bit.

The Doctor sat around.

YamiChan begins at the same place as before.
Fat1Fared begins at the Gun Shop.
OverMind begins in his room.
Ishikawa Oshro begins where he was before.
DRlol begins where he was before.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-24-2011, 08:19 PM
XD

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-24-2011, 08:27 PM
Lord Cardgames deduces that the most effective way to find some clues as to how to escape The Town is to go to the creepiest and most abandoned place in town and search the basement of said building. Before doing so however, he would have to ask around for information of which building that would be. He heads back to the Newspaper building (if its day time) and asks the chief about any abandoned buildings with a dark past. If its night time I'l go sleep in my room.

berober04
05-25-2011, 06:38 PM
Night 4 Block 3: 15 Players Entered, 0 People Exited.

[CLASSFIED DOCUMENT, AWAITING AUTHORISATION FROM OPERATIVE CODENAME: GREENY]

Ty decided that living out of his trailer wasn't the best idea, so managed to barter a room out of The Landlord in exchange for his hat. Ty lost a lot there, so decided that the best way to get his mind off losing a friend by getting a new item of clothing. When there, he spotted perhaps the most amazing piece of Ty-wear ever. I'm not even going to describe it, just look at the picture of it below:

http://www.fancydress-supermarket.co.uk/images/bib%20poppa%20purple.jpg

And with that, he set about getting a job. Surely people will have to employ him, or dare risk being slapped and taken back to his dungeon...

Night was starting to crawl into view, and the woman had yet returned with clothing. A strange man has walked past, muttering something about The Gun although in the end decided against drawing attention to himself. Sitting back against the statue in the centre of the fountain, a small gold rod protruded from the statue, invisible to people outside of the fountain but very visible if you were looking for it. Curious, and with nothing to do, Theo pulled on the lever and at that very moment, it sounded like thunderstorms above The Town, the whole of it, were happening, but without the clouds. Whatever that lever was, if was playing havoc around him it seemed.

Zak and Misty were driving along, still in disbelief. Zak was a downtrodden hobo, having to look at every meal as an opportunity to live while Misty was the heiress to a large fortune. It was by chance that Misty met Zak, but it was by an even greater chance that her mother, the CEO of the corporation that Misty would one day inherit, would be with her. Mother found it incredible, the young man looked exactly like... like the twin she had to give up as a child. Father had a strict daughter ruling and Mother, while the official CEO, would never disobey Father.

Mother used to periodically check on Zak at whichever orphanage he would be at, secretly loving as only a mother can, but she had lost touch once he was old enough to leave on his own.

That was a few weeks back and now Zak and Misty were driving into The Town to avoid Father who was trying desperately to remove Zak from his life again. Reaching the borders of The Town, the twins could hear thunder around them, but no clouds were in the sky. Curiously, in the back mirror, there seemed to be a translucent purple dome around them. Stopping to look, they realised that they could no longer escape, as they hoped, Father would never dare risk coming here.

And yet he did but as Zak and Misty went to start the car, something odd happened, Father could not get through this dome. It seemed like The Town was sealed off...

After checking into a room, Misty decided to leave Zak to his hobo religion, she knew that he had been brought up rough and did not deny him his peace. The Town was peaceful enough in itself, and there were a few houses with an assortment of shops dotted around. The sun was cresting over the hills, so Misty decided to leave that for another day and head to the room, unfortunately not the penthouse since that was booked, but the next best option, the Presidential Suite.

Zak meditated underneath a shopkeepers' entrance, praying that today would bring good food and good bedding. He thanked the Lobo (Lord Hobo) for blessing him with a sister but prayed that he would not be led into temptation with this money, that he would keep to the ways of old even though he was moving up in life. In a way, he knew the Lobo granted him that forgiveness.

greenthunder17 begins in the same place as before.
gwtyler17 begins at the Suit Shoppe.
TheOcean begins in the fountain still.
Zairak begins in the Presidential Suite at the inn.
Mystical begins in the Presidential Suite at the inn.

Day 5 actions can begin. Expected deadline is in three days, but you are permitted to action right up until Block 1's results are posted.

Mystical
05-25-2011, 06:50 PM
Misty was the heiress to a large fortune.

O.O Oh, HELLZ YEAH! XDDD

Ahem...

I wake up the next morning, get dressed and decide to go pay my twin a visit. Taking a bag of cookies and goodies with me to share.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-25-2011, 08:18 PM
Hey Mystical, we're both rich :thatface:

MONEY FIGHT! *throws money at Mystical*

Mystical
05-25-2011, 08:48 PM
OW! Was the coin aimed at my face really necessary?! xD

0mnislash17
05-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Spotting Mystical come into town, I will run down the clocktower after taking a detailed view of the city and the surrounding areas.

Once down I will go back to the Inn for the day and bring a drink to Mystical's Room (After inquiring about it) and offer her it along with some good conversation!

TheOcean
05-25-2011, 08:59 PM
I'll pm you some of the stuff I'm doing, but the most obvious thing is to run away from the area, covering my private parts with an old news paper, or anything else I can find near by. Then I'll look around in the dumpster's for some old clothing, since the lady never came back.

gwtyler1985
05-25-2011, 09:16 PM
Gonna make friends and chat.

Ishikawa Oshro
05-25-2011, 10:29 PM
I will attempt to inquire about the town and it's mysteries to the closest person around (npc that is)
I will also ask if anyone has ever eft the town before and how so.

Zairak
05-25-2011, 11:04 PM
I perform my daily morning prayer and offering of a ham sandwich to Lobo, then let Mystical in, thanking her for the visit.

After the visit, heading to the town hall to apply for a business permit.

berober04
05-27-2011, 11:22 AM
Don't forget actions for Day 5 can be made.

AsterGray
05-27-2011, 11:24 AM
Eh, I open the white door.

berober04
05-28-2011, 11:52 AM
One day left to get actions in.

AsterGray
05-28-2011, 12:21 PM
ACTUALLY SCREW THE LOGIC OF PAST ME. HE IS AN IDIOT.
I OPEN THE WOODEN DOOR.

Fat1Fared
05-28-2011, 12:22 PM
oh i forgot lol

i head to the manison and look for underling

Underling
05-28-2011, 12:27 PM
ruh roh

Underling
05-31-2011, 02:53 PM
I DECAY, HAVING PRESUMABLY DIED OF OLD AGE

berober04
05-31-2011, 04:14 PM
Har Har, I'll be on that tonight, don't worry.

berober04
05-31-2011, 07:37 PM
Day 5 Block 1: 15 Players Entered, 0 People Exited.

Mr Mrs Gray had one chance, and after much thought while he she deliberated between the two doors, his her mind swayed back and forth until he she proclaimed, "F**k this s**t" and charged blindly through the wooden door...

Lord Games decided that the best place to go to get information was to the newspaper HQ, so he made his way there. When there, The Editor was chewing out an employee, "And I don't want to see you back here without pictures of that no good web-slinging maniac!" The Lord could make out.

Feeling brave, or foolish, he decided to brave the wrath of The Editor, asking him where would be a good place to start. "I don't know why you're still here, I'm sure you'd have figured out to go north, past the Mansion. Yeah I know people say the Mansion is the worst place, but I tell you, follow that path and you'll stumble on something much worse...

Deciding that it would be a good lead, Lord Games decided to spend his good fortune on gear to prepare him for the trip. He already had a gun, with three bullets, but what else would he pick...

As the sun rose, he could see The Town as a whole, and something was off.

To the right he could see path leading to the the hospital, straight ahead was the Mansion and the Inn was behind him. There was a fourth building to the left, but he couldn't make it out. The only way to that building was past the Mansion. But what was interesting was the shape of the paths, it was a perfect circle. Not a single bump or crevass was lining thie paths. To the very far left he could see someone walking away from The Town, but he opted to open and go through a door. As soon as he went in, the door burst into flames and a flash of light was seen in the corner of his right eye. Taking note of the area, he left and went down south to the Inn, where he could see someone resting on the balcony.

Professor Slash knew she was NHE (Not Hot Enough) but even so, it was someone who looked like needing some Long Island Iced Z's ;)

Packing his bags, Sir Randall headed north, to the curiously named Sircana Mansion. He had heard other people were already making their way there, so he would have to be quick. His inventory consisted of:

A Gun
Three Bullets
A Rubber Band
Street Maps Covering All Of Florida
A Pot Of Coffee
12 Jammy Dodgers
A Fez

Entering the Mansion, Miss Ling was cautious, keeping the flashlight low to avoid disturbing anything. Making her way through, she seemed to know where she was going. As she went to open the door, she could hear someone crying in the other room. Cocking her gun, she opened the door to see a man, curled up in the corner, locked in a flimsy bamboo cage. Had this man been fully healthy and not malnourished as he was, it'd be just too easy to break out. Someone had stuck him in here and watched him rot to this Miss Ling thought. Keeping her gun pointed towards this man, she broke open the cage carefully, when the door, which only minutes ago seemed to be pulling her towards, began to open...

The light emnating from the door caused the frail man to flinch, and Mister Gray stepped through. Grabbing a bamboo cane that was one of the more sharpened ones, Miss Ling pointed it at Mister Gray. Mister Gray pulled out his gun, loaded with three bullets and aimed it at Miss Ling. After a tense staredown, a stutter could be heard from the frail man in the corner, "f-fff-ff... food. I n-nee...d fooo...d"

Mister Gray had been given a sandwich earlier by the secretary, but, wondering who this person was, decided to give him the sandwich.

Time passed, and the man began to find strength, enough that he was able to stand on his own two feet. Turning to Mister Gray, he managed enough strength to utter a coherent sentence, "Thank you kind... sir, w-who are you people?"

AsterGray begins at in Sircana Mansion.
Ninjasplaycargames2 begins on the path past Sircana Mansion.
0mnislash17 begins in the bar at the inn.
Underling begins in Sircana Mansion
RandomFanatic begins in outside the inn.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Lord Games regains consciousness near the Sircana Mansion. Lord Games: "Why do I always have those blackouts were I feel like I'm being controlled?" :V
Something in his mind told him to prepare equipment for the journey deeper into the path, maybe even find an assistant. But seeing as he was already there he decided against it and walked through the path alone and with only 3 bullets in his gun. Anxiously awaiting his destination to become apparent.

Random Fanatic
06-01-2011, 02:49 PM
I carry a pot of coffee around with me? That's.... pretty cool.

I check to make sure my gun is loaded, doing so if it is not, then once I make it to the mansion, I enter, checking my surroundings as I go.

Fat1Fared
06-01-2011, 09:38 PM
what about the fared <cries at being ignored>

berober04
06-02-2011, 07:42 AM
The Fared will be wrote about in the annals of history shortly. Give or take 3 hours or so.

Fat1Fared
06-02-2011, 07:44 AM
the fared don't like this, because the fared is clearly being bullied here as everyone hates fared and are clearly acting out of spite towards the fared......<continues moaning and whining for several hours>...and that is why Chuck Norris is an a monkey

berober04
06-02-2011, 07:45 AM
I don't understand what you are trying to say?.D :O_o

gwtyler1985
06-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Hey, lay off the guy. Chuck Norris is actually very nice. Even bought me an ice cream a couple of weeks ago.

Fat1Fared
06-02-2011, 10:54 AM
I don't understand what you are trying to say?.D :O_o

stop bullying me......rude person <cries> I'm just messing with you :thatface:

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-02-2011, 01:14 PM
the fared don't like this, because the fared is clearly being bullied here as everyone hates fared and are clearly acting out of spite towards the fared......<continues moaning and whining for several hours>...and that is why Chuck Norris is an a monkey

I see what you did thar :thatface:

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-02-2011, 01:14 PM
stop bullying me......rude person <cries> I'm just messing with you :thatface:

and thar too :thatface:

Mystical
08-05-2011, 06:27 PM
le bump?

gwtyler1985
08-05-2011, 07:32 PM
"What the.. I'm back...? No.... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!"

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-05-2011, 09:48 PM
le bumpster

Feball3001
08-05-2011, 09:54 PM
I am still waiting for signups so I can actually play this game, seems like I have been waiting for a long time now :P

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-05-2011, 10:02 PM

AsterGray
08-08-2011, 05:25 PM
oh rite guys ben left forever so yeah this game is deader than my empathy for any of beru's games.

Mystical
08-08-2011, 07:36 PM
left? forever?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-08-2011, 10:56 PM
...thats.... a bit of a dick move