PDA

View Full Version : Prince Soma from Black Butler...

Gabbyv23
05-14-2011, 07:07 PM
reminds me of a Yu-gi-oh! character....
I mean...
JUST LOOK AT HIM!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9lZkAUJEIt8/TV9PyvnvLZI/AAAAAAAAABk/2khgoYcn5RU/s1600/6c91ab88f6b5c0f78f928583ffcc99b31234899234_full.jp g

I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this ^^"

might change the title of this to
'Characters who belong in Yu-gi-oh!'

Cardmon
05-15-2011, 03:45 AM
Not to mention Pluto.
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/9272/58049.jpg
Why everybody call Bakura a kitty when he's clearly a dog?

Darkhallows
05-16-2011, 07:53 AM
I was thinking the same thing.
Am I the only one who liked Prince Soma? All the comments were haten'.

Cardmon
05-16-2011, 10:34 AM
I liked Soma too. And Agni.

mystra
05-16-2011, 07:38 PM
yup he does. i stopped the dvd and was "holy hell that's the dude from yu-gi-oh!"

Gabbyv23
05-22-2011, 04:48 PM
haha... lol... he's sort of like Marik.
Except I'd prefer Soma. because i'm and asshat like that.

EDIT: Hey... If Soma is Marik and Pluto is Bakura...
AHAHAH... HAHA... aaah.... *cough*
I'm sorry.

/istheifshipper

likalaruku
01-27-2012, 08:00 PM
Soma reminds me of one of the Indian princes from Heroic Legend Arslan.

Wow, you guys really have to have balls to compare Yana Toboso's beautiful artwork to Yugioh's freakish character designs.

TheOcean
01-27-2012, 08:06 PM
lol I have to say I find it amusing that you call Yugioh freakish on a yugioh fansight. beware the fangirls, i hear they have claws.

on this particular subject, I dislike Prince Soma immensely, I find his scenes tend to bring the entire story line down for me. That being said he is very pretty.

likalaruku
01-27-2012, 11:05 PM
Soma is 17 but acts like a little kid while Ciel is the exact opposite. That woman he was chasing down was his mother figure, not his first love (though Ciel in Wonderland disagrees, but it's not canon).

I guess the style's not too freakish...After 3 days some of the guys are starting to look kinda cute. Took me half a season before the Gintama style grew on me, & many many months for Kizuna & Gensoumaden Saiyuki. Toriko is going to be hard though...I find muscular bodies repulsive. I still can't stand the look of Initial D, Hagaren (FMA), Fist of the North Star, Escaflowne, Silent Mobius, & Grappler Baki though.

I am having a bit of a problem telling some of the characters apart because of the lack a variety in facial design, like when the camera pans back & forth between Malique & Bak'Ra. Mai's character design is Yamiyuugi in drag. If you've ever season season 0, remember the gay way Jyounouchi asked Yuugi to be his friend? We used to joke that Jyou fell for her BECAUSE she looks like Yuugi.

::Many many episodes latter:: Okay, I'm kinda digging the face style now. I can kinda see this series being crossed over with Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island.