PDA

View Full Version : Theme Generator Thread Game!

HairSecuritySchool
05-23-2011, 10:41 AM
Please ignore the other thread, I didn't know where to put it.

3 Minutes Ago

HairSecuritySchool

Blurb: "Hair Security School-Where Mullet Guy Flunked, and Hair Guy Barley Passed"
Theme Generator Thread!
This was created by a friend of mine on another forum. I had fun, and I thought I'd share it with the rest of you:
Quote:
If you click the following link below, it'll lead you to a random gaming OST out of hundreds of songs.

http://vip.aersia.net/vip.swf

When you get a random song, that'll be the song fitting topic 1. Once you get a song for that topic, move onto the next, and share your results. You may try three times for each topic only under the circumstance if the song does not fit.

Here are the following subjects:

1. Your theme.
2. Your battle theme
3. Your theme when you go OP
4. Your Trolling theme
5. Your theme if you were a boss
6. Your theme after you transform, final boss style
7. Your hometown theme
8. Your rival theme
9. Your melancholic theme
10. Your victory theme
11. Your death theme
12. The theme of the main evildoer you're going up against (not battle theme, just main theme.)
13. Battle theme for the main villain you're going up against
14. Your heroic moments theme
15. Your renegade theme (as in liberation or rebellion theme or something.)
16. Your silly moments theme
17. Your crowning moment of awesome theme
18. The theme where you make a hasty and awesome recovery, winning against the enemy
19. Your evilness ish theme.
20. Rolling credits theme

Remember, no redos. Once you click, the song you get is set for whatever topic you were on, then you have to move onto the next subject, with that exceptional rule I mentioned above. Post what you get and share what you received.
Here's my results.
1) My Theme: Xanadu Next-Evildoer
2) My Battle Theme: Lethal: Armed With Courage-SoCom: Devoured Soul
3) My OP Theme: Chaos Field- back into the machine- non stop remix
4) My Boss Theme: Ace Combat Zero-Zero
6) My Final Boss Transformation Theme: SOCOM: Combined Assault-Main Titles
7) My Hometown Theme: The Legend of Heroes V: A Cagesong of the Ocean-Ascending into the Sky
8) My Rival Theme: Tales of Phantasia-S.S.H.-Fighting of the Spirit
9) My Melancholic Theme: Valkyria Chronicles- Those Who Succeed
10) My Victory Theme: Ys Seven- Innocent Primeval Breaker
11) My Death Theme: Intelligent Qube- The 1st Tide
12) The Theme Of the Main Villain: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite- White Fatalis Theme
13) The Main Villain’s Battle Theme: DJ MAX PORTABLE-OBLIVION
14) My Heroic Moments Theme: Legend of Mana- Earth Painting
15) My Liberation/Rebellion Theme: Team Fortress 2-Mastgrr-Duty Calls for 162bpm
16) My Silly Moments Theme: Gyromite- Grabbing the Dynamite
17) My Crowning Moment of Awesome Theme: Battlefield 1942- Czech Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra and Kuehn’s Mixed Choir-Battlefield
18) My Quick and Awesome Recovery Theme: Castlevania: Harmony of Despair-Vampire Killer
19) My Evil Theme: Universe at War: Earth Assault- Divine Intervention
20) Rolling Credits Theme: Xenosaga III: Also sprach Zarathustra-godsibb

Cardmon
05-23-2011, 02:40 PM
1) My theme: Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 2 - Holy Land Anthem(Is that something to do with Anubimon I have in Digimon Story: Lost Evolution(He's holy type)?)
2) My battle theme: Gyromite - Grapping the Dynamite(Sounds like my SaintGalgomon(Also in Lost Evolution))
3) My OP theme: Silver Surfer - Level 1 Theme(Quite fitting name for opening)
4) My trolling Theme: Guild Wars - Czech Philharmonica Orchestra & Kuehn's Mixed Choir(Interesting theme for trolling)
5) My Boss theme: Granada Espada - Laguerra del Mundo(I wonder what that name means.)
6) My Transformation theme: Super Mario Galaxy - Wind Garden(CardmonR2 shinka... CardmonS2)
7) My Hometown theme: Last Ninja 2 - Puffy64 - Central Park(Ingame)(So now I'm living in a ninja village. I really need to cut down on watching Naruto.)
8) My Rival Theme: Blast Corps - Replay 2(I wonder who my rival is.)
9) My Melancholic theme: Mirror's Edge - Shine(Despite the name it's quite melancholic)
10) My Victory theme: Skitchin' - Cheese Grater(That would have been handy when Yami found out that Millenium Rod is made out of delicious cheese)
11) My Death theme: Rise of Nations - William Wallace(So I was killed by William Wallace(Whoever that is.))
12) Evildoer Main theme: Wild Arms 5 - A Muzzle Dancing in Hatred(I hope it's not ExoGrimmon)
13) Main villian battle theme: Gundam Wing: Endless Duel - Space Ship(Oh no! Not Cardgames in space!)
14) My heroic moments theme: Mass Effect 2 - Suicide Mission(Am I a kamikaze pilot or something?)
15) My silly moments theme: PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX - Pac Rainbow(I wonder if that 'X' stands for EXTREME.)
16) My Rebellion Theme: Perfect Dark - ParagonX9 - ExtractionXx(Come to the dark side... We have cookies.)
17) My Crowing moment of awesome theme: Super Metroid - Ending(Arranged Version)(Despise the name this sounds like it could be heroic theme)
18) My Quick and Awesome Recovery theme: Okami - Masami Ueda - Shinsu Plains Retro Version(At least it's quick)
19) My Evilness theme: Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun - Pharotek(Am I a Death General?)
20) Credits Theme: DJ Max Portable - OBLIVION(Let's pretend this never happend.)

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-25-2011, 08:31 PM
Main Theme: Ace Combat 4 - Megalith - Agnus Dei
Music that plays during intercourse: The Meaning of the name Caroline is free man :V
Music that plays when I punch someone in the face: Interstate 76 - Vigilante Shuffle
Music that plays after I tell someone to Deal With It: Virtua Fighter 5 - Statues ~ Akira