PDA

View Full Version : Training Simulation: TFG

HolyShadow
06-12-2011, 02:50 PM
This game is set in an artificial world, made for training superpowered soldiers. Later, with advanced robotics and a sheer understanding of the universe, characters will be given the power they choose. However, all you will experience is this free-for-all training session to determine rank. You will be given codenames at the end of the round depending on how you do. Outstanding players will be added to Hall of Fame.

Players choose an affiliation at the start:
Science: Players are bound to the laws of science and must explain their logic to me as to how the ability works. Science types, however, gain priority for items handed out to them.

Magic: Players have access to the hidden forces of the universe. They’re capable of seeing more than science types do, and they do not need to explain their logic to me with more complex actions.

Physical: Players don’t worry about science or magic, and attack like men possessed. They have bottom priority for items being handed out to them, but don’t need to explain their logic. Applications of their powers are limited, but they cannot be killed except by power-type attacks when at 1 HP. They’re reduced to 1 HP on the turn they would normally be killed, regardless of attack hitting them (including multi-attacks).

Players choose a power at the start.

*Banned powers list added later*

Players can choose a weapon at the start (or a mech).

Weapons can have an un-upgradable power on them.

Players start with 100 HP.

Damage is handled as thus:
-Single attacks:
--Unarmed damage: 10-15 HP.
--Weapon damage: 10-20 HP.
--Ability damage: 25-35 HP.
-Long-range damage:
--Weapon damage: 5-15 HP.
--Ability damage: 10-25 HP.
-Multi-attack damage:
--Unarmed damage: 0-5 HP per hit.
--Weapon damage: 5-10 HP per hit.
--Ability damage: 10-15 HP per hit.
-Multi-attack Long-range damage:
--Weapon damage: 0-5 HP per hit.
--Ability damage: 5-10 HP per hit.
-Counter damage is the same as a single attack.
-Counter damage cannot be dealt at long-range.
-For multiple targets, maximum damage is used and it’s split evenly between the targets.

Summons:
A player can control up to three summons at the same time, but can only summon one per turn. If a summon dies, it cannot be revived.

Mechs:
Mechs are applicable to sign up with, or to build. They replace weapons if you choose to sign up with one. They start with 50 HP and can be repaired upon their destruction. They deal weapon damage, but protect the player’s health against most normal attacks. They cannot counter as a result, however. Mechs can be upgraded by using data cores on them instead, up to 100 HP.

Weapon:
A player can sign up with a traditional weapon of any sort. The exceptions are biological weapons and mechs.

Leveling up:
If you deal out over 100 damage in the game, you gain a level. For every 100 damage you deal out, you gain another level. Leveling up will cause your damage output maximum and minimum to increase by 2.

Data Cores:
If you deal the finishing blow to another player, then you gain that player’s Data Core. This will increase your maximum HP by 10 permanently, all the way up to 250 HP.

Note that levels and data cores carry over between rounds.

Countering:
Each time a player is hit while defending or evading, they’ll counter. If they attack that turn, they cannot counter. If they’re hit by multiple enemies, they’ll counter everyone. They must specify how they want to counter, and their counter is dependent upon an enemy’s status and powers and such.

Special items:
Virus Core: Allows the player to increase their damage output to double for the turn.
Hackers’ Core: Allows the player to heal 50% of their maximum HP.
Protection Core: Allows the player to take 50% damage for that turn and the following.

Special items are handed out with 3 items at random every turn until every player has at least one. Then, when ½ of the players die, they’re handed out again by the same rules. When there are 3 players left, each player is given one more item at random.

Items can be stolen, so be careful with them. Corpses can also be looted, but special items will disappear one turn after that player dies.

Stealing:
Stealing is possible, but you must specify what you’re stealing from another player. This is also dependent upon your character’s speed and priority.

Priority:
All actions are handled in the order they’re received unless you wish to slow down your attack for working with other players.

_____

This is a typical battle game. If you want to know what that means, contact me.

HolyShadow
06-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Map (Credit goes to Ninjasplaycardgames2):

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/Ninjasplaycardgames2/TrainingSimTFGMap.jpg

Room contents will change with each round.

HolyShadow
Codename records:

*None at the moment*

Hall of Fame:

*None at the moment*

HolyShadow
Signup list:
1. gwtyler1985 (DIABOLICAL MALE)
2. bakurachick (SHOTA-LOVING FEMALE)
3. Ishikawa Oshro (TROLL-ESQUE MALE)
4. 0mnislash17 (FINAL FANTASY MALE)
5. Ninjasplaycardgames2 (ANTI-NARUTO MALE)
6. TheOcean (MARRIED FEMALE)
7. Feball3001 (BEAUTIFUL FEMALE)
8. Fenrir502 (HAMSTER MALE)
9. WeirdSmells (FLATULENT MALE)
10. animex69 (AMBIGUOUS MALE)
11. grimfang999 (FANCY BRITISH MALE)
12. Ave (VIRUSFILIAC MALE)

Powers list:

1: Super Speed - Chaos Emerald (Disrupts magic/science targeting) - Physical
2: Super Strength - Bow and Arrows - Physical
3: Begging - Rulebook/Bible - Science
4: Enhanced Reflexes - Sword (Gives 1 HP of additional damage for every 5 HP he's missing) - Physical
5: Fire Power - Retractable super sized industrial fan bracelet - Magic
6: Gaseous Control - Magic Wand - Magic
7: Fire power - Magic
8: Transmutation - Power amplifying Helmet - Magic
9. Electrical Signals - Nano-mechs (Tasers, can repair/build) - Science
10. Attract/Repel - Rapier - Magic
11. Control over Radioactivity - Chainsword - Science
12. Virus Summoning - Chaotic Ace doll - Science

HolyShadow
06-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Signups start, if anyone wants to play.

gwtyler1985
06-12-2011, 03:12 PM

bakurachick
06-12-2011, 03:12 PM
i sign up.

Ishikawa Oshro
06-12-2011, 04:05 PM
i signith upith

0mnislash17
06-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Sign me up.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-12-2011, 04:22 PM

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Equipment: Retractable super sized industrial fan bracelet

0mnislash17
06-12-2011, 04:43 PM
I'll be amognst the Physical Affiliation. Power will be enhanced reflexes.
Weapon will be a sword that gives me +1 damage for every 5HP I am missing.

Acceptable?

HolyShadow
06-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Indeed.

bakurachick
06-12-2011, 04:57 PM
i choose Physical

Power is super strength

weapon will be a bow with unlimited arrows.

TheOcean
06-12-2011, 05:21 PM
I want to chose science, but i'm not good at actual science so I'm choosing magic instead.

power is gaseous control.

weapon will be a magic wand

HolyShadow
06-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Your power's fine.

Feball3001
06-12-2011, 07:32 PM
I sign up
I choose Fire power magic

Fenrir502
06-12-2011, 07:37 PM
I'll sign up as a magic user with the power of transmutation.

If I'm not touching what I want to transmute, I can only change it very slightly. The power has a range of ten metres. After the object leaves the area, it reverts to it's original form.

As for a weapon, I'll take a power-amplifying helmet, if that's cool. It would just allow me to shrink or expand the range of my ability as well as letting it affect larger/wider/more objects/people at once.

I obviously wouldn't be able to hurt people by transmuting them, but I would be able to transmute them if it didn't cause damage and left them alive.

Is that alright, or do I need to change something?

HolyShadow
06-12-2011, 07:55 PM
That's fine, fenny.

gwtyler1985
06-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Anyone else?

Ishikawa Oshro
06-12-2011, 10:35 PM
I guess i'll sign up as a science type >.>
Could I have till tuesday to explain my power?

HolyShadow
06-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Today's sunday... okay, fine. But no extensions past that.

gwtyler1985
06-12-2011, 11:13 PM
I'm surprised this isn't more popular.

WeirdSmells
06-12-2011, 11:41 PM
I sign up as a science type.

My power is the ability to send out electrical signals, which can tell someone's body to do something against their will, control machinery, and (this will leave me vulnerable) push a human body to it's physical limits.

My weapon is a mech. If possible I'd like it to be a swarm of nano mechs which I can control using my power.

HolyShadow
06-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Seems fair enough. What are the nano-mech specs?

WeirdSmells
06-12-2011, 11:48 PM
What do you mean by that?

HolyShadow
06-12-2011, 11:52 PM
Mechs have different specs. Different weapons, functions, etc.

gwtyler1985
06-12-2011, 11:52 PM
Specs for your nanotech mech, your big mustacheness.

WeirdSmells
06-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Oh, I see. And I got that Tyler. Umm, let's see. I guess, they be each outfitted with a taser, and as a group can repair/ build.

HolyShadow
06-13-2011, 12:06 AM
Acceptable.

WeirdSmells
06-13-2011, 12:09 AM
Cool

animex75
06-13-2011, 12:26 AM
i'll sign up

powers and such later when i can think of something

grimfang999
06-13-2011, 09:57 AM
Sign up. Was gonna go with fate manipulation but too many magic peeps so Ill go science

My power shall be control over radioactivity, including radiation waves, atomic decay and fusion

My weapon shall be a chainsword

animex75
06-13-2011, 04:05 PM
my power shall be magic, with the power to attract and repel objects

my weapon will be a rapier

gwtyler1985
06-13-2011, 04:19 PM
I really like how this is going so far.

Fenrir502
06-13-2011, 08:01 PM
I really like how this is going so far.

We'll see how much you like it when I give you multiple sclerosis yup.

gwtyler1985
06-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Yeah, good luck with that.

Ishikawa Oshro
06-13-2011, 10:42 PM
I sign up as a science thinga ma bobber

Power: Christian religious member
(with this power I am able to have the blessing of god(the GM) bestowed upon me by what I pray for.

weapon: (a training simulator rulebook (aka bible))

Ave
06-14-2011, 04:57 PM
I'll sign up. Science type with virus summoning. No weapon or mech needed.

Underling
06-14-2011, 05:51 PM
I sign up as a science thinga ma bobber

Power: Christian religious member
(with this power I am able to have the blessing of god(the GM) bestowed upon me by what I pray for.

weapon: (a training simulator rulebook (aka bible))

>science type
>fights with the power of prayer

you're the amazing placebo man?

gwtyler1985
06-14-2011, 06:03 PM
Pretty much.

animex75
06-14-2011, 06:55 PM
wait, science and prayer?
-head explodes-

HolyShadow
06-14-2011, 07:06 PM
The Facility
Anything and everything a scientist could hope for jam-packed into a single room. Full access to every material and every station for every purpose imaginable, organized in alphabetical order cover the rooms of these halls. The area is sterilized, and suddenly, two unclean men appear there.

A stench fills the air, followed by a "Sorry, that's me."
A man who looks like a hamster said "Don't you mean that's your flatulence?"
The smelly man said "No, that's me. WeirdSmells, eh?"
The hamster boy said "Well I can make a pun out of my name too. Fenrir502. Get it?... well I guess I have to tell a joke for it to be a pun."

The Garden
Pristine, beautiful foliage cover this room. There exists a plant of every type-- though the aesthetically bankrupt ones are hidden away deeper in the garden. The most notable thing is a rather large apple tree in the very center. Suddenly two women appear in the garden, but something's... off about them. Oh. I "forgot" their clothes.

Let's watch.

A woman who was one with TheOcean yelled out "NO. NO. YOU'RE GIVING ME MY CLOTHES RIGHT NOW."

C'mon... play around with her a little at least.

Feball was too busy covering herself blushing to say anything, TheOcean fuming at some unseen force. TheOcean yelled out "I'm married, you jackass! To Mako Tsunami, sure... but married!"

........Oh, fine. My superior is telling me if I keep harassing you I'll be fired, so here are some clothes.

Suddenly both girls had their normal clothes on.

Happy?

Both girls said "I'll deal with you when I'm done here..."

...This is going to end badly for me, isn't it.

The Desert
An unforgiving sun beats down on a sea of sand, shifting constantly with wing stirring up all sorts of trouble. There exists an oasis somewhere in this paradise, but alas, where it is remains to be seen.

On top of a hill of sand, two men suddenly appear.

animex69 said "Oh, dammit. We got the desert room! Can we get the hell out of here!?"

Ninjasplaycardgames2 said "Screw that, this is paradise to me. Nice and hot, and besides..." At that, he used his industrial fan bracelet to cool himself off. "I planned ahead for this."

The Moon
A bio-dome retracts around a part of the moon... right?... well, no. Actually, it goes around the WHOLE moon. An artificial environment surrounds the moon with a controlled gravity device attached to it for stabilization. Two men appear in a crater in the oxygen-rich environment.

Ave says "Ooh, I've never tried to be a summoner for viruses before... this is gonna be fun."

gwtyler1985 thought "You know what else is fun? Your lungs. Outside your body." He then walked slowly up to Ave and shook his hand, saying "Nice to meet you. Want to plot together the downfall of the others?" and thought yet again "Or would you rather me kill you now..."

The Wasteland
An empty, rainless environment stretches for ages. No plants, no animals, just the emptiness of this place stands out. The sun beats down, but the wind is token at best. It feels lonely.

Ishikawa Oshro suddenly appeared and tackled what he thought was a paintbrush saying "Mine! Mine! I want to use this to spread its color all over the place!"

0mnislash17 looked down at him, and had a manly blush, then pulled away and said "We shall never speak of this again."

The Forest
Many animals exist in this place, and a small village hides among the trees with elves existing just beyond a rainbow that stretches throughout the forest.

bakurachick alone appeared here and pondered "But I thought lesbians existed beyond a rainbow......... I mean leprechauns."

The Cave
A dark cave exists soon-to-be-surrounding a fancy British male. Inside of it is a beautiful waterfall-- not that you can really see it. Regardless, its pristine beauty blah blah blah.

Said fancy British male named grimfang999 appeared in the cave, with a fancy British cane. He thought "Where the hell did this cane come from? And why can't I see?"

He simply said "Umm... Hello?" greeted by nothing but the sound of water crashing.

Map:

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/Ninjasplaycardgames2/TrainingSimTFGMap.jpg

A: The Facility
B: The Garden
C: The Desert
D: The Moon
E: The Wasteland
F: The Forest
G: The Cave

A: Fenrir502, WeirdSmells
B: Feball3001, TheOcean
C: animex69, Ninjasplaycardgames2
D: Ave, gwtyler1985
E: 0mnislash17, Ishikawa Oshro
F: bakurachick
G: grimfang999

Signup list:
1. gwtyler1985 (DIABOLICAL MALE).....................100 HP
2. bakurachick (SHOTA-LOVING FEMALE)..............100 HP
3. Ishikawa Oshro (TROLL-ESQUE MALE)...............100 HP
4. 0mnislash17 (FINAL FANTASY MALE).................100 HP
5. Ninjasplaycardgames2 (ANTI-NARUTO MALE).....100 HP
6. TheOcean (MARRIED FEMALE)..........................100 HP
7. Feball3001 (BEAUTIFUL FEMALE)......................100 HP
8. Fenrir502 (HAMSTER MALE).............................100 HP
9. WeirdSmells (FLATULENT MALE).......................100 HP
10. animex69 (AMBIGUOUS MALE).......................100 HP
11. grimfang999 (FANCY BRITISH MALE)...............100 HP
12. Ave (VIRUSFILIAC MALE)...............................100 HP

Powers list:

4: Enhanced Reflexes - Sword (Gives 1 HP of additional damage for every 5 HP he's missing) - Physical
9: Electrical Signals - Nano-mechs (Tasers, can repair/build) - Science
10: Attract/Repel - Rapier - Magic
11: Control over Radioactivity - Chainsword - Science
12: Virus Summoning - Chaotic Ace doll - Science

Stats:
Science Types: 4 (Ishikawa Oshro, WeirdSmells, grimfang999, Ave)
Magic Types: 5 (Ninjasplaycardgames2, TheOcean, Feball3001, Fenrir502, animex69)
Physical Types: 3 (gwtyler1985, bakurachick, 0mnislash17)

Character damage:
1. gwtyler1985: 0
2. bakurachick: 0
3. Ishikawa Oshro: 0
4. 0mnislash17: 0
5. Ninjasplaycardgames2: 0
6. TheOcean: 0
7. Feball3001: 0
8. Fenrir502: 0
9. WeirdSmells: 0
10. animex69: 0
11. grimfang999: 0
12. Ave: 0

HolyShadow
06-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Go nuts, guys.

Fenrir502
06-14-2011, 07:39 PM
EXCELLENCE MOST PURE

First, I'll transmute a chair into a compound bow. Secondly, I'll transmute a retort stand into a quiver. Finally, I'll search out glass vials of the following and transmute as many of them as I need to make the following numbers of wooden arrows:

5x HCl
5x H2SO4
5x [(CH3)2CHO]CH3P(O)F
5x HCN

After putting them into my quiver, I'll transmute another chair into the mould of a sword. Then, I'll collect as much steel as I can find and place it in a large bucket, before turning it all into an equivalent amount of murcury. Then, I'll pour the murcury into the sword mould and seal it. I'll then release my power over the liquid, causing it to become steel once again. The result should be an easily forged metal sword that won't be detransmuted if it leaves my power's area of influence, unless I'm mistaken.

gwtyler1985
06-14-2011, 07:52 PM
As the First science person as posted, I will be the first to call bs. You are aware that most (if not all) of the chemicals listed are liquids, right? And so you are also aware that transmuting them into the shape of arrows doesn't make them solid, nor does changing the material allow them to keep their corrosive properties.

If he is trying to make projectile acid, then I would like to bring up the law of conservation of mass, stating that the materials listed aren't fit to make a half decent arrow, and that such a method of swordcraft would not guarantee a good sword.

Fenrir502
06-14-2011, 07:57 PM
I'm not transmuting them into the shape of arrows, I'm transmuting them into wooden arrows. Of course they won't retain their chemical properties if I make them wood, silly.

Of course, if I fire them from my bow and they happen to leave my area of influence, they'd become glass vials of chemical again travelling at the speed of an arrow...

If I must, I'll edit my post to clear that up for you.

gwtyler1985
06-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Actually, going with above statement, they would turn into several viles of acid.

Fenrir502
06-14-2011, 08:09 PM
So in other words, you're cool with it provided I use more than one vial per arrow?

You're the boss, boss.

But since I'm a magic user and not a scientist, aren't I allowed to blow my nose with such arbitrary laws? XD

gwtyler1985
06-14-2011, 08:13 PM
What's your name again?

Fenrir502
06-14-2011, 08:15 PM
Why Tyler, you're making me blush.

WeirdSmells
06-14-2011, 08:21 PM
I shout "prostrate before me" forcing Fenrir to bow smashing his face into the ground. I then send 10 nano mechs to tase Fenrir forcing them past their set voltage and causing them to explode.

gwtyler1985
06-14-2011, 08:25 PM
God, I'm off today...

Ishikawa Oshro
06-14-2011, 08:31 PM
*begins to chant the all to the all mighty*

O Gm.......our father which resides in the bar"
Give us our daily results
and let thine will be done therefore

I would ask that you give your grace upon 0mni this day and the coming day therefore.
Allow your results to show your grace with him!

Kroooooze

Fenrir502
06-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Oh Smelly, it didn't have to be this way you know.

I transmute all the ground within my area into marshmallow before my face hits it. Next, I'll transmute all of the marshmallow into a marble and throw it at Smelly. Once it leaves my area of influence, which I'll shrink down to ending about 2 metres before Smelly using my helmet, all my transmutations on it should end, turning it back into about...

Volume of a hemisphere = 2/3 pi x r^3

Volume of floor and shit hitting Smelly in the face = 2/3 pi x 1000

Volume of floor and shit hitting Smelly in the face = 2094.395 metres cubed.

At least I think so. Tyler will probably find something wrong with it~

Then after I get exploded by nano bots, I'll do all my arrows and sword stuff.

Ishikawa Oshro
06-14-2011, 08:40 PM
fenrir you do realize.......you can just say what you wish to do?

your not a science type so you don't have to explain anything.

unless rules were changed

Just poof and this and that happens for ya bra

Fenrir502
06-14-2011, 08:42 PM
Oh, I know ishi. but there's just something rewarding about knowing exactly how much floor you've got moving at a person at the speed of a thrown marble.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-14-2011, 08:49 PM
Did Ishi... molest Omni?

gwtyler1985
06-14-2011, 08:56 PM
Actually, even by science standards, that's pretty accurate. Sorry about earlier. I'm just too used to treating alchemy as a science because other people try explaining it that way.

Oh, and by the way, Ishi: you pretty much put your entire dependence on Holy doing exactly what you want. Have fun with that.

WeirdSmells
06-14-2011, 09:05 PM
I use the rest of my swarm as a shield.

Fenrir502
06-14-2011, 09:07 PM
You're going to shield yourself from ~2000 metres squared of rock earth and floor with forty machines that are too small to see?

WeirdSmells
06-14-2011, 09:18 PM
There are more than forty. That is a ridiculously small number. At least 50 :V (READ: Thousands)

Fenrir502
06-14-2011, 09:21 PM
Oh yeah, truth. For some reason I thought you only had fifty mechs.

TheOcean
06-14-2011, 10:49 PM
Well, let's start this shit. I'll go ahead and start concentrating the CO2 in the air to surround Fee, while keeping the air around me semi-normal. This will hopefully start to kill her.

Feball3001
06-15-2011, 03:00 AM
I don't think I can use my fire power unless I want to blow myself up

gwtyler1985
06-15-2011, 07:54 AM
Actually, no. You can do whatever you want.

TheOcean
06-15-2011, 04:13 PM
I don't think I can use my fire power unless I want to blow myself up

opposite problem actually, fire eats oxygen, and i'm depriving you of it. You could set fire to something not near you I suppose though. :-3

Fenrir502
06-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Like Theo! Theo is something not near you.

bakurachick
06-15-2011, 04:15 PM
I go to the edge of the woods and shoot an arrow at grimfang if i can.

TheOcean
06-15-2011, 04:15 PM
lol obvious stating is obvious, ty fenny

gwtyler1985
06-15-2011, 04:19 PM
Or practically everything else in the area. You're in a garden. Get creative.

0mnislash17
06-15-2011, 04:30 PM
If I may, I shall move to B and watch the ladies fight ^_^.

Feball3001
06-15-2011, 05:05 PM
I set fire to the trees and plants in the garden

0mnislash17
06-15-2011, 05:14 PM
I will also use my enhanced reflexes to dodge the flames that get near me :V

HolyShadow
06-15-2011, 05:16 PM
Turn end.

HolyShadow
06-16-2011, 02:23 PM
So... my computer bluescreened again right as I finished results.

...Yeah...

I'll try again later today.

gwtyler1985
06-16-2011, 02:25 PM
BSOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grimfang999
06-16-2011, 03:13 PM
*raises hand* Can I still action please? Ive been away

HolyShadow
06-16-2011, 03:25 PM
Yeah.

grimfang999
06-16-2011, 03:46 PM
As bakus arrow approaches me I accelerate it's half life to a thousenth of a second, causing it to physically dissolve. I then redirect the beta radiation back at her and draw the alpha radiation to me, using that with the freefollowing electrons in the air to stabilly and safely fuse the He+2 (alpha radition) particles back into the form of the arrow, extracting the heat energy produced and forming it into a thermal radiation shield.

Hope all the sciencey stuff here makes sense, Im not a physicist here

gwtyler1985
06-16-2011, 04:00 PM
... Not really...

grimfang999
06-16-2011, 04:31 PM
Alright had it checked by biggles the science nerd, and Ill correct it :V

-As bakus arrow approaches me I accelerate it's neutron to proton decay and half life to a thousenth of a second, causing it to physically dissolve.
-I then redirect the beta radiation back at her and draw the alpha radiation to me, using that with the decentralised electrons in the air to stabilly and safely fuse the particles back into the form of the arrow
-I used the heat energy produced, attaching it into the light just outside the cave.

This any better, because I have not that much idea what Im doing, but if I have done this ok pretty decent for first try to one who doesnt do science

gwtyler1985
06-16-2011, 05:10 PM
What kind of arrow is it?

bakurachick
06-16-2011, 05:11 PM
metal arrows i suppose

gwtyler1985
06-16-2011, 05:13 PM
Ok. I see no problem with this that can't be explained by f**k it. I've seen worse abuses of energy powers.

As long as it isn't organic.

gwtyler1985
06-16-2011, 05:46 PM
Also, I would like to present the fact that even if you aren't the best at science, you're still better off than the guy praying to Loki.

Fenrir502
06-16-2011, 07:10 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't physically dissolving the arrow just make you have a lot of little things moving at you very fast instead of one long pointy one?

Rainbow science is not my forte, so i could be wrong.

grimfang999
06-16-2011, 07:14 PM
As soon as they become radioactive particles I can control them :V

gwtyler1985
06-16-2011, 08:27 PM
Actually, that jogs a question: what do you do with leftover particles? Alpha radiation is composed of the abovementioned alpha particles, beta particles are free electrons, and gamma radiation is a wave... That leaves several singular protons and neutrons unaccounted for. How do you control them to reconstruct what you deconstructed?

One more thing: how did manipulation of those particles let you speed up the half life of relatively stable bonded elements?

One more thing: how would you make it disintegrate that quickly without a phenomenal and explosive release of energy? It'd take more time to blow the whole area to kingdom come than it would for those atoms to wink out of existance. *jabs fingers into grim's forehead*

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-16-2011, 09:24 PM
You brought this upon yourself Grim :V

gwtyler1985
06-16-2011, 09:32 PM
THOSE GLASSES DON'T GO THERE!! *jabs ninja in the forehead*

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Your jabs dont work on me because its made of magic

HolyShadow
06-16-2011, 11:33 PM
Alright, so...

My update schedule is thus:

Odd-numbered turns will start at 9 pm est.

Even-numbered turns will start at 11 am est.

This is so our foreign pals will have an occasional chance to go first.

I planned on updating this at 11 am, but stuff happened.

Results are basically done, but I'm waiting until 11 am tomorrow morning to actually post them.

Naturally, turns will be two days each.

Any objections?

TheOcean
06-16-2011, 11:36 PM
None here, considering I'm fighting a Barstrailian.

bakurachick
06-16-2011, 11:36 PM
none here

gwtyler1985
06-17-2011, 12:54 AM
My objection. (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5052780)

TheOcean
06-17-2011, 01:02 AM
My objection. (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5052780)

I object to your objection! (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5052782)

gwtyler1985
06-17-2011, 01:05 AM
I object to your objection! (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5052782)

...Well I don't. Too bad.

HolyShadow
06-17-2011, 01:05 AM
And your whips and chains?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-17-2011, 01:08 AM

And to this I say! (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5052785)

Fenrir502
06-17-2011, 01:10 AM
REAL men rely on microcomas caused by their body being torn apart due to coffee fueling an exhausted body for their rest.

HolyShadow
06-17-2011, 01:11 AM
REAL mean rely on microcomas caused by their body being torn apart due to coffee fueling an exhausted body for their rest.

REAL MEAN

TheOcean
06-17-2011, 01:15 AM
And your whips and chains?

of course.

And to this I say! (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5052785)

And to that I say...

*noogies ninjas*

gwtyler1985
06-17-2011, 01:16 AM
REAL mean rely on microcomas caused by their body being torn apart due to coffee fueling an exhausted body for their rest.

Yeah!!! Wait... Actually, real men do need to take a break from forum watching every now and again to sleep, which is why I take naps. Because if you just sit up for days on end watching a forum, then you must be... A F*CKING TROLL!!! GET HIM!!!!

I mean... REAL MEN!!!! *readies a crossbow*

Fenrir502
06-17-2011, 01:17 AM
REAL MEAN

Typo >.>

grimfang999
06-17-2011, 09:15 AM
Actually, that jogs a question: what do you do with leftover particles? Alpha radiation is composed of the abovementioned alpha particles, beta particles are free electrons, and gamma radiation is a wave... That leaves several singular protons and neutrons unaccounted for. How do you control them to reconstruct what you deconstructed?Because my power is control over radiation. I can do that stuff. The singular protons and neutrons... well they can do what they want, probably will bond and make small and divided atoms of hydrogen, but not enough to cause and explosion :V

One more thing: how did manipulation of those particles let you speed up the half life of relatively stable bonded elements?If I really have to give a scientific explaination can I say I launched an alreadfy existing alpha particle into one of the atoms to destabilise one of the atoms and that caused a debalance in it, causing the atom to begin to decay. I then would control all the release alpha and beta particles to collide with the neighbouring ones. Effectively Im doing rapid fission, so I guess Ill convert the heat there to into the light outside the cave :V

One more thing: how would you make it disintegrate that quickly without a phenomenal and explosive release of energy? It'd take more time to blow the whole area to kingdom come than it would for those atoms to wink out of existance. *jabs fingers into grim's forehead*
I control it, it is a matter of redirecting and scattering the energy before it can collect. Over a large enough area the damage will be minimal, and because I have four squares of huge amount of area to work with, I guess the heat can be scattered for miles before being too dangerous.

gwtyler1985
06-17-2011, 09:58 AM
If I really have to give a scientific explaination can I say I launched an alreadfy existing alpha particle into one of the atoms to destabilise one of the atoms and that caused a debalance in it, causing the atom to begin to decay. I then would control all the release alpha and beta particles to collide with the neighbouring ones. Effectively Im doing rapid fission, so I guess Ill convert the heat there to into the light outside the cave :V

...That doesn't exactly work... People have been shooting alpha particles at metal for years with no sign of decay (it's a general experiment) (though through particle acceleration it is possible to synthesize new radioactive elements), and beta particles would simply charge the metal. Even if this did work, it would take some time to accomplish, and since it's a projectile heading toward your face fairly quickly, I don't think that you have that much time.

If I had to suggest something, I would try moving out of the way. Especially since alpha and beta radiation are both relatively weak and have little effect on your target. I'd also suggest doing something with gamma radiation if you can find anything that radioactive.

This is I don't like explaining chemistry.

HolyShadow
06-17-2011, 10:01 AM
RAINBOW ARROW!? PRETTY. ME LIKE RAINBOWS.

0mnislash17
06-17-2011, 10:06 AM
Can the arrow head be shaped into a Robot Unicorn? =O

HolyShadow
06-17-2011, 11:19 AM
The Facility:
Fenny wanders over to a chair, and attempts to use it and other materials to create a sword. While surveying the materials before putting them together, Fenny runs to WeirdSmells and grabs his face, smashing it into the ground. “PROSTRATE BEFORE ME!” WeirdSmells attempted to turn the ground into marshmallow, but he was a bit too late and ended up turning it into hydrochloric acid… okay, so I’m not that big a dick.

Fenny landed softly on marshmallow after having his face smashed in. “Well… I was late, but at least it wasn’t acid…” he said in a dazed stupor, reconciling the 10 HP of damage he just took directly to his precious cranium.

Fenny decided to turn the marshmallow into a marble and toss it at WeirdSmells. WeirdSmells sent a few of his nanomachines at Fenny, while guarding with the others he has. Though with incredible force, the marble was, well, a marble, seeing as how Fenny was still right next to him, and didn’t seem to move away at all. Fenny managed to decompose most of it, with a small fragment of it hitting one of his nanomachines, causing it to explode, and deal 33 HP of damage to his other nanomachines. Careful.

WeirdSmells yelled out “Oh, that’s bogus!” barely even noticing Fenny writhing in pain right next to him after being tasered and exploded for 18 HP of damage.

Fenny HP: 72 HP
WeirdSmells: 100 HP
(Nanomachines: 17 HP)

The Garden:
TheOcean turns the air around Feball to CO2, causing Feball to suffer from lack of oxygen, causing 35 HP of damage to her. Max damage, nice.

Feball decides to set fire to the rest of the garden before passing out due to lack of oxygen. TheOcean kept the air around her as oxygen, so she didn’t suffocate, but some flames bit her in the butt, causing her to release her control over the air around Feball. TheOcean took 26 HP of damage from this.

Suddenly 0mnislash17 appears and decides to fold up a chair, put together some popcorn, and watch the two ladies catfight. Eventually he noticed they weren’t wearing any clothes.

*From their point of view*

TheOcean: “That pervert… he made me spawn naked! Good thing I’m wearing something now. I mean, I could walk around naked, but not for someone like that. It takes a special kind of… oh right. I should be focusing on Feball.”
Feball: “…….I’m wearing something now.”
0mni: “They’re not wearing anything! This is awesome!”
Me: “Just make it so they see themselves as having clothes when everyone else sees them as being naked. Can’t believe they actually trusted me.”

TheOcean: 74 HP
Feball: 65 HP
0mni: 100 HP

The Forest:

Bakurachick shoots an arrow at grimfang with her super strength… yup.

grim takes 20 HP of damage.

bakurachick: 100 HP

The Desert:

Animex69 decided to ignore his name because he thought it was funny, and propel’d his rapier into Ninjas’ face(?), dealing 34 HP of damage.

Ninjas’ decided to stand perfectly still and yell out some nonsense about the universe giving him all its energy. The sun began to beat down harder on their desert, flames spontaneously appearing around them. He suddenly felt a rapier in his arm, and decided to release his ball of flames toward animex69.

Animex69 attempted to reflect it back at him with no success, only managing to slow it down so it wouldn’t hit him as hard. It dealt 31 HP of damage to him.

Animex69 decided to propel Ninjas toward the moon.

(Heat causes mirages, animex69)

Animex69: 69 HP

The Moon:
Gwtyler runs to the wasteland, then runs around for a while for some reason.

Ninjas gets propelled into the moon, nearly smacking Tyler on the way in, with Tyler barely dodging him before he fell into a ditch next to Ave, who was napping.

Ninjas: 66 HP
Ave: 100 HP

The Wasteland:

0mnislash17 runs to the garden and watches TheOcean and Feball fight.

Ishikawa Oshro tries to help 0mni, and 0mni gets the “Lucky” status effect.

Gwtyler appears.

Ishikawa Oshro: 100 HP
Gwtyler: 100 HP

The Cave:

Grim shouts about rainbows and decay and oh look an arrow just stabbed him in his arm.

He yells out again "I LOVE RAINBOWS!"

Several bats attack him. "WHY AREN'T THEY RAINBOW BATS!?"

Overall he took 20 HP of damage. In addition, he has lost use of his arm unless he heals it or repairs it at the facility.

Grim: 80 HP

A: Fenrir502, WeirdSmells
B: Feball3001, TheOcean
C: animex69, Ninjasplaycardgames2
D: Ave, gwtyler1985
E: 0mnislash17, Ishikawa Oshro
F: bakurachick
G: grimfang999
3. Ishikawa Oshro (TROLL-ESQUE MALE)..................100 HP
4. 0mnislash17 (FINAL FANTASY MALE)...................100 HP
5. Ninjasplaycardgames2 (ANTI-NARUTO MALE)............66 HP
6. TheOcean (MARRIED FEMALE)..........................74 HP
7. Feball3001 (BEAUTIFUL FEMALE)......................65 HP
8. Fenrir502 (HAMSTER MALE)...........................72 HP
(Mech: 17 HP)
10. animex69 (AMBIGUOUS MALE).........................69 HP
11. grimfang999 (FANCY BRITISH MALE)..................80 HP
12. Ave (VIRUSFILIAC MALE)............................100 HPPowers list:

Stats:
Magic Types: 5 (Ninjasplaycardgames2, TheOcean, Feball3001, Fenrir502, animex69)

Character damage:
1. gwtyler1985: 0
2. bakurachick: 20
5. Ninjasplaycardgames2: 31
6. TheOcean: 35
7. Feball3001: 26
8. Fenrir502: 33
9. WeirdSmells: 28
10. animex69: 34

grimfang999
06-17-2011, 11:22 AM
...rainbows?

gwtyler1985
06-17-2011, 11:25 AM
Oh thank god, he's using something by Sun.

And yeah. Rainbows.

bakurachick
06-17-2011, 11:34 AM
hm i'll shoot grim with another arrow, this time aiming for his leg.

also i want to dodge ninjas attack, moving behind him and wrestle him to the ground

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-17-2011, 02:22 PM
I'l head to the Forest and light as many plants as I can on fire before turning up the heat on my hand and branding bakurachick on the forehead with "Ninjas bitch" written on. :D

bakurachick
06-17-2011, 02:52 PM
I'l head to the Forest and light as many plants as I can on fire before turning up the heat on my hand and branding bakurachick on the forehead with "Ninjas bitch" written on. :D

:objection: no >.<

0mnislash17
06-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Shoud I stay or should I go? *ponders for a bit longer*

WeirdSmells
06-17-2011, 05:50 PM
I make Half of the mechs taze him while shocking my synapses to increase my reflexes. I then have the other half my my mechs repair the other ones and dodging anything that comes my way.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-17-2011, 11:50 PM
Fine, instead I'l write "Pedobait" on her forehead

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-17-2011, 11:58 PM
*sigh*
for the last time, the message on bakus forehead will be "I dunno"

gwtyler1985
06-18-2011, 12:15 AM
Really? I kind of liked "pedobear".

TheOcean
06-18-2011, 12:22 AM
kk, I'll put myself out as quickly as possible and then fill the room with CO2 to put out the fires and kill Feball and possibly the naughty 0mnislash for being a bad boy. The only area that will have enough breathable air is the gas directly in my lungs and throat.

I'll keep my mouth shut and breathe through my nose, changing the air as it enters my body.

*shrug* sounds good.

0mnislash17
06-18-2011, 12:49 AM
Damnnnnnnnn...I might have to leave after all if that's how we're going to play lol. HS, I respectfully ask for a bit more time to come up with something as I am currently drunk but if not I will respect that as well as I should have been responsible enough to make an action before I decided to get drunk.

gwtyler1985
06-18-2011, 12:59 AM
Actually, as it's garden, wouldn't filling the room with CO2 just put the fire out and then provide the plants with plenty of material for photosynthesis, thus providing plenty of oxygen for dying feeballs and 0mnis?

TheOcean
06-18-2011, 01:01 AM
Only if the plants could change it that quickly, which to my knowledge they can't....but you do have a point.

Holy make it regular old CO or Nitrogen.

0mnislash17
06-18-2011, 01:04 AM
My best bet seems to be to leave the area...but what area should I go to is the question >_<

gwtyler1985
06-18-2011, 01:07 AM
Actually, that should work as well. CO isn't that far off, and plants obsorb nitrogen rather well, particularly if they have any exposed roots.

WeirdSmells
06-18-2011, 01:07 AM
My best bet seems to be to leave the area...but what area should I go to is the question >_<

I won't kill you if you help me kill the magic users

TheOcean
06-18-2011, 01:10 AM
Actually, that should work as well. CO isn't that far off, and plants obsorb nitrogen rather well, particularly if they have any exposed roots.

CO will kill the two of them faster though, and I doubt the plants can absorb, grow, and use the nitrogen that fast.

HolyShadow
06-18-2011, 01:28 AM
SHE'S A MAGICIAN. A MAGIC MAGICIAN. JUST FLICK YOUR WAND, BELLATRIX.

Feball3001
06-18-2011, 01:28 AM
Actually, as it's garden, wouldn't filling the room with CO2 just put the fire out and then provide the plants with plenty of material for photosynthesis, thus providing plenty of oxygen for dying feeballs and 0mnis?

I already burnt all the plants up, attempts to crawl to another room

TheOcean
06-18-2011, 01:30 AM
lol fine i flick my wand while i'm at it. *evil laughter*

Fenrir502
06-18-2011, 01:35 AM
Smelly's such a jerk :O

If I ended up making my arrows last turn, I'll fire one of the HCl arrows at him. If I didn't, I go straight onto the next step. I'll run up to him, bear hug him and transmute as much of his myelin as I possibly can into a similar but inactive substance, causing demyelination (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myelin#Symptoms). Then, I'll grab the nearest thing I can see and change it into a knife with a blade of sodium metal, stabbing it into Smelly.

WeirdSmells
06-18-2011, 02:07 AM
I just realized I'm trying to kill you in this, H&V and Mafia...

http://files.sharenator.com/lol_face_RE_Mass_Effect_3-s274x280-128653.jpg

HolyShadow
06-18-2011, 11:58 PM
Gotten actions from:
bakurachick
Ninjas
WeirdSmells
TheOcean
Feball
Fenny

I'd like another 3 to action, minimum.

bakurachick
06-19-2011, 12:03 AM
*post edited*

(so everyone knows)

0mnislash17
06-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Action is a bit of a longshot but let's try it!

I'll use my enhanced reflexes to notice when I'm not taking in a normal amount of oxygen and hopefully take a final breath of oxygen (or as much as I can get) before holding it. I'll then dash towards TheOcean, cop a feel as payment for trying to suffocate me, then head off towards the facility.

Once there I will take a breath of air, then challenge WS to a duel since he increased his reflexes...using my own reflexes to dodge the commotion already underway as I do so.

animex75
06-21-2011, 06:22 PM
i'll get my actions in when i get caught up

animex75
06-24-2011, 02:06 PM
-may or may not have forgotten about this-

i'll move to whatever room is above the desert (seeing as how the map's gone)

HolyShadow
06-24-2011, 02:20 PM
NINJAS. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MAP.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-24-2011, 07:41 PM
Ummm :V *goes to Photobucket*

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-24-2011, 07:43 PM
There ya go :V, my bad

animex75
06-24-2011, 07:44 PM
ok so which one's the desert?

Fenrir502
06-24-2011, 07:46 PM
Silly derpy Anibot, it's C

animex75
06-24-2011, 07:48 PM
it's been over a week since i last played this game >_>

HolyShadow
06-30-2011, 04:04 AM
JmyXTOHC3w8

qA83Xsj4WHM

Just listen to this for a while. Results when I wake up.

HolyShadow
06-30-2011, 03:23 PM
The Facility:

WeirdSmells has his mechs tase himself to help his reflexes while having them repair themselves. He manages to do so without them shocking him.

Fenny, on the other hand, decides to wrestle WeirdSmells with SCIENCE! for some reason. He affects WeirdSmells in some way I don't fully understand, but I don't really care. Fenny wets himself from lack of control of his bodily functions... or he would've if he didn't accidentally target Feball instead.

Oh, she's pissing herself. It's like Metal Gear Solid 2. She takes 15 HP of damage from pissing herself.

She gets angry, and counterslaps him with a fire-slap, dealing 33 HP of damage to him. (Technically, through moving here, she was dodging TheOcean's attack, so...)

Fenny cries out "GOD DAMMIT THAT HURT. FUCK DAMMIT", deciding to turn something into a knife, and stab out at Smells for not being where he predicted.

He missed again, but also missed Feball. He muttered "Dammit, I give up" and sat in the corner, crying a bit.

Animex69 pops up in the facility. "...Did she just piss herself? Eww."

Smells fixes his nanomachines slightly.

Fenny HP: 39 HP
WeirdSmells: 100 HP
(Nanomachines: 30 HP)
Feball: 50 HP
animex69: 69 HP

The Garden:
0mni continued to stare at TheOcean and Feball, eventually deciding to run over to TheOcean and grab her breasts. He squeezed them softly, and started teasing...

Oh, right. The game.

TheOcean turned the air in the room to CO2 or something I don't care about, making sure to turn it back into oxygen as it goes through her respiratory system. This caused the fires to go out as well.

0mni tried to guess when he could take a final breath, but got distracted by touching TheOcean's (enormous) tits.

TheOcean: "Wait, my breasts aren't that... hey!"

Yeah?

TheOcean: "Stop that."

They'll go back to normal when you win or lose. I'm just making it more fun for me.

TheOcean: "Dick."

0mni: "Thank you, Dick!"

You like dick?

0mni: "Bastard."

Damn straight.

Oh, and Feball crawled off somewhere. 0mni collapsed on the ground, yelling out "TOTALLY WORTH IT", then started crawling out. Feball made it out, but 0mni wasn't fast enough. He takes 34 HP of damage from suffocation. Better escape quickly.

Feball ended up at... The Facility. Why not. Also, 0mni has no clothes now either.

0mni: 66 HP

The Forest:

bakurachick launches another arrow at grimfang. Grimfang hopes that her vision is movement-based and if he stands still she'll miss. He was wrong.

bakurachick actually managed to get a critical hit on Grimfang, slicing through grimfang's achilles tendon, dealing... 9 HP of damage. Woooow.

She foresaw Ninjas coming, and decided to get in a wrestling position.

Ninjas burst in, lighting plants on fire. They'll burn down in 3 turns.

He attempted to brand her with some miscellaneous seal, completely missing while leaping at her. She grabs him, and piledrives him into the ground, dealing 13 HP of damage to him.

Ninjas: 53 HP

The Desert:

Animex69 decides to venture to the facility.

The Moon:
Ave bragged to Ninjas about his superior intelligence, noting how he's doing better than Ninjas has done in the past turn. Ninjas flips him off and runs to The Forest.

Ave continues to nap.

The Wasteland:

Tyler jumps up quickly, and smashes into Ishikawa Oshro with a flying kick. Also quickly. Ishikawa stays still and loses 32 HP.

Ishikawa Oshro: 68 HP
Gwtyler: 100 HP

The Cave:

Grim stands still and his foot gets raped by an arrow. He then continues on about rainbows. Move, bro.

Grim: 71 HP

A: Fenny, Weirdy, Febally, Anismexy
B: Oceany, 0mny
C: Nobody
D: Avery
E: Ishy, Tylery
F: bakurachicky, Ninjy
G: grimmy
3. Ishikawa Oshro (TROLL-ESQUE MALE)..................68 HP
4. 0mnislash17 (FINAL FANTASY MALE)...................66 HP
5. Ninjasplaycardgames2 (ANTI-NARUTO MALE)............53 HP
7. Feball3001 (BEAUTIFUL FEMALE)......................50 HP
8. Fenrir502 (HAMSTER MALE)...........................39 HP
(Mech: 30 HP)
10. animex69 (AMBIGUOUS MALE)..........................69 HP
11. grimfang999 (FANCY BRITISH MALE)...................71 HP
12. Ave (VIRUSPHILIAC MALE)............................100 HPPowers list:

Stats:

Character damage:
1. gwtyler1985: 32
2. bakurachick: 42
6. TheOcean: 69
7. Feball3001: 59
8. Fenrir502: 48
9. WeirdSmells: 28
10. animex69: 34

TheOcean
06-30-2011, 03:30 PM
*glares at someone, anyone*

I'll begin compressing the air around 0mni in order to crush him. I'll also shoot him up the ass with my wand for sexual harassment. Other than that the air in the room stays the same and continues to suffocate anyone who frickin comes into my personal hell.

0mnislash17
06-30-2011, 03:32 PM
Well, seeing how I'm pretty much fucked (quite literally, at that) I'll commit sepuuku.

TheOcean
06-30-2011, 03:33 PM
Aww I had planned on leaving you with 1 HP sweetie. >:D

HolyShadow
06-30-2011, 03:35 PM
*Keeps watching both of them crawl around naked*

Ah, how fun.

0mnislash17
06-30-2011, 03:35 PM
lol well I'm still going to give myself an honorable death if I have any say in it. =p

Which I don't, so yeah.

bakurachick
06-30-2011, 03:56 PM
edit.

Fenrir502
06-30-2011, 04:05 PM

Well that didn't turn out as I'd planned. Bugger.

I transmute everything within range into fibreglass. I'll ask Fe as nicely as I'm able not to kill me or whatever. Smells too, I guess.

WeirdSmells
06-30-2011, 04:11 PM
I run over to Fenrir, jumping over the fiberglass, and dodging any attacks with my new reflexes. Then I punch him. With the nanobots forming a taser boxing glove.

TheOcean
06-30-2011, 04:18 PM
lol I take that as a no weird?

WeirdSmells
06-30-2011, 04:20 PM
Huh, what? Too busy punching people's faces to do things like "read" or "not punch someone in the face"

gwtyler1985
06-30-2011, 04:45 PM
... Ok, now that there's someone else being too big for themselves, it's time to go spin tackle someone into a wall.

0mnislash17
06-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog style?

gwtyler1985
06-30-2011, 05:04 PM
... He's in a giant robot and I have super speed. What else am I supposed to do?

bakurachick
06-30-2011, 06:49 PM
baku your a dick

move back to D and make a firewall in front of me, then activate my industrial sized fan and blow the fire onto Ave

*shrug* you're here and im not going easy on anyone.

bakurachick
07-02-2011, 02:47 PM
changing action:

i'll pick up a flaming tree, smashing ninjas making him fly to the cave hitting grim.

animex75
07-15-2011, 04:10 PM
so...

HolyShadow
07-15-2011, 04:33 PM
You know I've been busy with mafia, and you're still gonna bump.

*Bops you on the head*

You take 1 damage.

animex75
07-15-2011, 04:39 PM
well i bumped because i knew mafia was ending today >_>

HolyShadow
09-16-2011, 03:22 PM
Bump.

When's the gm gonna post results?

Who IS the gm of this?

Holy... ah, that dick. HolyDarkness. Yeah, jerk. Let's see...

Holy...Shadow.

Ah, fuck.

HolyShadow
09-16-2011, 03:24 PM
Now that that's done. I'm gonna start gming this again. First I need Ninjas to replace the map, and then I'll put together and post results.

Turns will last 3 days long, then 2, then 1, then 2, then 3 and so on.

I'm also not likely gonna gm mafia again. I might, but I probably won't.

TheOcean
09-16-2011, 03:35 PM
Yay, glad to see this is coming back to life.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
09-16-2011, 04:05 PM
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/Ninjasplaycardgames2/TrainingSimmap.png

HolyShadow
09-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Thanks, Nina.

TheOcean
09-16-2011, 04:08 PM
I keep reading the title as "training stimulation." I blame the french.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
09-16-2011, 04:09 PM
whoops one of the lines is purple....... f**k it :V

HolyShadow
09-16-2011, 04:10 PM
I keep reading the title as "training stimulation." I blame the french.

Mmm... I could help you with that, Mrs.

HolyShadow
09-16-2011, 04:10 PM
whoops one of the lines is purple....... f**k it :V

It's not wrong. It's special, and independent.

animex75
09-16-2011, 04:14 PM
yaaaay, maybe we can finish this game now :V

Ninjasplaycardgames2
09-16-2011, 04:32 PM
were finishing? I didnt make an exact replica :V I thought we were starting over

HolyShadow
09-16-2011, 05:58 PM
If I get enough requests to start over, I'll do that, but I'd prefer to continue.

bakurachick
09-16-2011, 06:00 PM
id rather continue

grimfang999
09-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Id rather start over

or change my power

animex75
09-16-2011, 06:51 PM
i'd rather continue, i don't have another power in progress

TheOcean
09-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Continue. I was doing what I like to call "winning".

animex75
09-16-2011, 07:02 PM
i was having fun being Deva path

Ninjasplaycardgames2
09-16-2011, 07:26 PM
start over :V

Ninjasplaycardgames2
09-16-2011, 07:27 PM
3 - continue
2 - start over

gwtyler1985
09-16-2011, 08:11 PM
I'm fine either way. Right now I'm a lightning bruiser and glass cannon, and if I come back, I'll be worse.

Fenrir502
09-16-2011, 10:46 PM
I'd rather continue. if I recall correctly, I ran into some pretty bad luck and Smelly was kind of a jerkfish, but if we restarted everytime someone was losing we'd never finish a game.

gwtyler1985
09-16-2011, 11:35 PM
Actually, I wouldn't mind right now. I've kind of lost what was driving me under that build before...

animex75
09-17-2011, 12:55 AM
we've got a few inactive people, so hopefully some easy kills will be had :V

HolyShadow
09-28-2011, 06:40 PM
Since I can't remember who got items, I'm giving them out at random again. If you don't get one, you will next turn.

TheOcean
09-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Was anyone still in the garden with me or did i suffocate them all into running?

HolyShadow
09-28-2011, 08:19 PM
The Facility:

Fenny walked nonchalantly up to his foes, WeirdSmells and Feball, and offered them a cup of tea, transforming everything around him into fiberglass. As his clothes transform into the robust material, so does WS’s, and Feball, as well as the ground and air, not to mention WS’s nanobots.

WeirdSmells and Feball both collapsed onto the ground, gasping for air. Many of WS’s nanomachines fall as well, as glass isn’t a good conductive material. WS, Feball, and the nanomachines all take 12 points of damage.

WS gets up, realizing that with Fenny’s death, everything would go back to normal. He gathers the nanomachines around his fist and punches at Fenny. Fenny takes 18 HP of damage and winces from the pain, dropping to one knee. “I never thought a computer program could feel this real…” he said, blood forming at his singed jaw. He gets back up on both legs and faces toward WeirdSmells, ready to defend himself.

Animex69 takes a breath of air and rushes toward Fenny. A moment later, a sword appeared out of Fenny’s back, causing him 10 HP of damage. Animex used the force of the thrust to pound him into the ground, causing him another 12 HP of damage, amplified from the fiberglass transmutation. Animex then retracted the sword, motioning his dominant arm to pull him toward him. With his other arm, he thrust his palm to the back of Fenny’s head, and pushes him away. The conflicting forces cause Fenny’s bone structure to shatter into tiny pieces. Animex giddily takes his beaten corpse and thrust him into many machines, though by this point he was already dead.

A protection core falls to the ground, and animex collects Fenny’s data core.

Fenny HP: 0 HP
WeirdSmells: 88 HP
(Nanomachines: 18 HP)
Feball: 38 HP
animex69: 69 HP
___

The Garden:

TheOcean, her body waving sexily as she pounces, does censored things, resulting in 0mni being baked into a nice little stew. She only did 8 HP of damage with the wand and another 15 HP from suffocation, but 0mni decided to seppuku himself because he can’t fight a lady. Since TheOcean did the majority of damage to him and she‘s the only one in the room he seppuku‘d in, she collects his data core.

0mni: 0 HP
___

The Forest:

Bakurachick picks up the closest flaming tree and smashes Ninjas in the face. Her attack did away with his internal organ structure as she critically wounds him, dealing 45 HP of damage to him with her attack. Then, to add insult to injury, Ninjas smashed into grim in the next room, taking more critical damage, 15 to be exact, along with grim. Baku leveled up.

___

The Desert:

Nothing happened. Move along.

___

The Moon:

Ave naps.

___

The Wasteland:

Gwtyler decides to run off in a random direction, ending up in the cave, spin-tackling Ninjas’ corpse for some reason, shouting about giant robots. Next time, specify a target. Ishi just stood there and watched. I gave him popcorn.

Ishikawa Oshro: 68 HP

___

The Cave:

Ninjas flew in, his bloody body serving as a projectile, smacking Grim in the torso-area. Both took 15 HP of damage. The attack killed Ninjas, and Baku collected Ninjas’ data core. Ninjas' last thought was his counterattack. Too bad he died too quickly. Bad luck there.

Shortly after, Tyler appeared, spin-tackling with super speed Ninjas’ bloody corpse. Grim also watched, and Grim also ate popcorn I gave him.

Grim: 56 HP
Ninjas: 0 HP
Tyler: 100 HP
___

As the players stand in their respective rooms, the map suddenly shifts for unexplained reasons. (We lost the map, and I thought it would be fun if things switch up every now and then. Deal with it)

___

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/Ninjasplaycardgames2/TrainingSimmap-1.png

A: Fenny‘s Corpse, Weirdy, Febally, Anismexy
B: Oceany, 0mny’s Corpse
C: Nobody
D: Avery
E: Ishy
F: bakurachicky
G: grimmy, Ninjy’s Corpse, Tylery
3. Ishikawa Oshro (TROLL-ESQUE MALE)..................68 HP
4. 0mnislash17 (FINAL FANTASY MALE)...................0 HP
5. Ninjasplaycardgames2 (ANTI-NARUTO MALE)............0 HP
7. Feball3001 (BEAUTIFUL FEMALE)......................38 HP
8. Fenrir502 (HAMSTER MALE)...........................0 HP
9. WeirdSmells (FLATULENT MALE).......................88 HP
(Mech: 18 HP)
10. animex69 (AMBIGUOUS MALE)..........................69 HP
11. grimfang999 (FANCY BRITISH MALE)...................56 HP
12. Ave (VIRUSPHILIAC MALE)............................100 HPPowers list:

12: Virus Summoning - Khaotic Ace doll - Science

Stats:

Character damage:
1. gwtyler1985: 32
2. bakurachick: 117
4. 0mnislash17: 54
6. TheOcean: 92
7. Feball3001: 59
8. Fenrir502: 84
9. WeirdSmells: 46
10. animex69: 81

Ave
09-28-2011, 08:29 PM
LOLWUT I'M STILL ALIVE

Ninjasplaycardgames2
09-29-2011, 12:18 PM
Y6ljFaKRTrI
also I forgot, can I do ghost damage?

HolyShadow
09-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Ishi
Feball
WS
Grim
Ave

Someone pm them and tell them to do something.

TheOcean
09-29-2011, 09:43 PM
Weird probably won't be back on till school is on break again...

HolyShadow
09-29-2011, 09:44 PM
Noted. The others have two days to do something.

animex75
09-29-2011, 11:00 PM
grim's sleeping

Feball3001
09-30-2011, 04:14 AM
Sorry I forgot about this game

Since there is not much air my fire powers will not be of much use so I make my way to the desert

WeirdSmells
10-30-2011, 09:28 PM
I shoot Animex in the head with one of my nanobots

HolyShadow
10-30-2011, 10:21 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH TURN END

Theninjaslayer29
10-30-2011, 10:23 PM
Can i join this game?

animex75
10-30-2011, 10:24 PM
we're...kinda in the middle of a round slayer