PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh! Duel monsters - What do you remember best?

Logi
08-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Hello dear community,

thanks to the real great Yugioh abridged series of LK I started to watch some of the original Yugioh Episodes again. There were some of them I remember from my childhood. For example Yugi vs. Bakura in Season 2. Or Yugi vs. Marik. The battle I remember the best was Yugi vs. Kaiba where Kaiba sacrificed monsters to do mass 4000 damage.

Unfortunately after the third season there were only a few episodes of the fourth and fifth season aired in my homeland. For example the battle Yugi vs. Rafael wasn't shown.

The fifth season ended with this strange KC Grand Prix so I never saw what happened after that.

My question: What happened to the Millenium items? There were seven and if my memories don't fail me:
M Puzzle: Always in Yugis possession
M Rod: Handed to Yugi after defeating Marik
M Ring: Same as the Rod but afterwards?
M Necklace: In Ishizus possession
M Key: What was his name again? Shadi
M Eye: First Pegasus, later stolen by Bakura. What happened to it?

What was the seventh item and how what happened with it?

Chimeratech17
08-20-2011, 01:32 AM
Shadi also had the Millenium Scales.

Don't even go into the fourth season. Bakura cheated in the fifth season. Also, stuff happened, and Yugi pwned the Egyptian Gods.

And the one thing I have always remembered from YGO DM is the dub duel between Seto and Yugi where they were on the roof and Seto was going to commit suicide. No clue why.

Logi
08-20-2011, 05:11 AM
I remember that part. If it was the first season. Kaiba found his brother, but Pegasus appeared and banished Mokubas soul into a card. He said he would give him a chance to duel him to win the soul back if he can defeat Yugi in a duel.
It was also the first apperance of the blue eyes ultimate dragon. But before Yugi could do the finishing blow, Seto jumped on top of a wall. If Yugi would have dealt the final blow the shock wave would have most likely threw his opponent of the wall. It was a cheap strategy but Seto did it because he wanted to rescue his brother.

LK parodied this part perfectly.

Yamiluver01
08-20-2011, 12:17 PM
I watched all 5 seasons of YGO these past few weeks cuz I did watch it when I was little but then I couldn't find the episodes on the TV. The ones I could remember were the 1st one with Yugi vs. Kaiba and the one episode in the duel between Yugi and Pegasus when he summoned Toon World.

But yes, after watching all the episodes again (since I had to in order to understand people on here and cuz I missed watching it and wanted to see what happened), I now know everything that happens.

Seto does threaten to kill himself and it was Yami who was going to attack his dragon but Yugi fought him back cuz he didn't want to hurt Kaiba. I think this was the episode where Yugi realized that someone else was dueling. That's why in the episode after that, he was in a depressed state cuz he almost hurt someone just cuz he wanted to win, but it was really Yami who wanted to win. Then in the episode where he faces off against Mai, he's struggling with Yami since he doesn't want to have the same experience.

OMGC CG(OM)FTW!!!01
09-20-2011, 10:16 PM
the M. ring i still with bakura until the last few episodes of the fifth season
bakura gives the M. eye to Kaiba and said "take this and go to egypt"
and the M. necklace was given to yugi during the finals of the battle city

the seventh item is the M. scales it never left Shadi who also has the M.key
\
who then gave both M. items to yugi ........ i belive thats wut happened

angel of darknezz
10-05-2011, 03:44 PM
The one duel I remember the best is the one where Kaiba and Yugi duel on the top of Pegasus's castle in season 1.

ggctuk
10-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Do you know what I remember best?

That we already have a Yu-Gi-Oh! topic (that nobody seems to like using) (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showthread.php?t=7455).

Seriously.