PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Seven

ChaosVincent1
09-07-2011, 05:21 PM
I wonder if I have been the only user watching this one. Either way, it looks like the battlefield is falling into a three-sided battle royale. Aiba Foundation vs. Kijima Knight vs. Dr. Kenmi's organization.

Judging by the change in OP back around episode 7, I wouldn't be surprised if this one only lasts three more episodes.

Ishikawa Oshro
09-07-2011, 11:14 PM
wait this is an anime!
Do want watch!

sajeev50
09-08-2011, 01:03 AM
I've been watching this since it started and it's been bleeeeeeh all the way through. So many cliches, jesus christ....

I'm only really watching it now because the animation is nice and Ruri is so fucking adorable.

Ave
09-08-2011, 11:04 PM
I agree with Saj... except on the adorable part. s:

I was introduced to this when I saw Sacred Seven was one of the badge options for Otakon 2011 and ultimately the one I chose[I would've chosen Gundam 00 but I already got a 00 one last year] and I regret gettng it. I don't feel attached to any of the important characters nor does the series do a good job of making me care about... anything.

ChaosVincent1
09-16-2011, 11:21 AM
Kenmi is now drunk with power, declaring himself a god. It seems like this shifts Knight to being the lesser of two evils. Still doesn't mean Knight gets off the hook for the destruction he caused in the early episodes.

ChaosVincent1
09-19-2011, 10:18 PM
And... it ends at 12. Arma uses a giga drill breaker to defeat Kenmi, Kenmi gives his insanity to Fei, Fei starts going omnicidal, Knight gets a class change to paladin. (when you see what his new form looks like you'll understand) Then, Arma creates a diversion for Knight to get the core of insanity out of Fei.

And they all lived happily ever after.