PDA

View Full Version : The Quote We Really Need

the2pacfan47
07-21-2007, 02:02 AM
Okay, I looked through the shirts a bit, and yes they were funny. But none of them had my favorite type of quote, the one that really gets me laughing the most. We need a shirt that says somthing that starts with "My hair..." Its the best quote in the series in my opinion. Followed shortly by "Screw the Rules I Have Money" (but thats already up there lol). Some examples of funny quotes using that would be like:
"My Hair is assulting you"
"My Hair is Haunting You"
"My Hair has abducted this small child"
"My Hair is in love"
"My Hair is inviting you to enter the castle"
"My Hair is your father"
"My Hair is crying"
"My Hair will huff, and my hair will puff, and my hair will blow your house it" (okay that one may be too long)
But my point is, those extremely funny quotes should not be overlooked for the store's selection. Even just one of them would be great to have in the store.

sonicherosfan
07-23-2007, 01:49 PM
How about they write, "My Hair is _________________" And leave a blank for us to fill in? That would make it easier, rather than going through all of the trouble of making so many shirts. Plus, we could fill-in our own favourite quote out of the whole series of "My Hair..." quotes. :D

'Course, that's just an idea. :3

ZorcAndPals
07-23-2007, 02:32 PM
Attention Duelists...My hair running for governor!

TheHeroHartmut
07-24-2007, 02:28 PM
You people missed the counter to Tristan's quote.

'My hair gives me the power to defy gravity!'

freakonico
07-26-2007, 10:33 PM
nonono. If it's a "My hair..." quote, it should totally go on a cap, or even a cheesy 80's style sweatband!

Soapbox
07-27-2007, 01:49 AM
"My hair is under this cap"?

StormTheRed
07-27-2007, 12:05 PM
WIN. WIN WIN WIN.