PDA

View Full Version : Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

angel of darknezz
09-29-2011, 03:37 AM
Is anybody out there a fan of this seires, made by CLAMP? I am. Infact, it is my favorite romance anime.
I know many people like the manga better, but the anime is good, too! Especially in the OVAs Like Tokyo Revalations and Spring Thunder Chronicles!

So, does anybody at all like this amazing romance and action seires??? (Manga or Anime form)

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg319/illusionsaway/CLAMP/tubasa-9.jpg

(I don't think this topic already exists, but if it does... sorry).

Fenrir502
09-29-2011, 03:55 AM
It's by CLAMP, so of course it's loved. I prefer the manga to the anime though, but it's not my favourite CLAMP work. Holic and CCS are definitely better, in my humble opinion.

angel of darknezz
09-29-2011, 03:58 AM
I also like Card Captor Sakura and xxxHolic. Another favorite is Angelic Layer. That one is cool.

...But, I like how in Tsubasa all their previous works are brought together in a way.

ggctuk
10-03-2011, 05:01 PM
I hated xxxHolic at the end. It ended waaaaaaay too lame, like Clamp were rushed. Tsubasa's ending was quite a surprise (admit it, you thought the CCS Syaoran and Sakura were his parents too, right?)

Ny3hc47
03-31-2012, 07:19 PM
I love this show, but my friend says there's too many references to keep up with and you would have to see so many different animes before to understand them. Personally, I just went into the show without knowing anything about past shows or references, and prefering to not have anything explained. I just enjoy the damn show!!!