PDA

View Full Version : Give me a title to a random manga I can read.

Ann
04-20-2012, 12:26 AM
One that isn't so main stream. Something different but GOOD.

TheOcean
04-20-2012, 12:28 AM
lucifer and the biscuit hammer

Ann
04-20-2012, 01:04 AM

Lol, that sounds so awesome! XD

sajeev50
04-20-2012, 02:21 AM
Can't go wrong there. Great manga.

I'll post a couple anyways

The World God Only Knows
Iris Zero
Legend of Koizumi

Florence The Thief
04-20-2012, 04:06 AM
Elfen Lied? It's a bit gory. So if that's not your thing you may not like it. But it has a great story line.

MigotoHana
04-20-2012, 11:23 AM
A Bride's Story. I'm reading it right now. Anything by Kaoru Mori is great. However, if you like shonen/ action adventure kinda stuff probably not for you.

Zairak
04-20-2012, 03:05 PM
Luc-

Dammit.

Oh vvell.

Don't knovv vvhich categories you like, so I'll list one from vvhichever ones I think of before I get bored and stop.

Slice of Life:

RRR:
This is about a guy vvho vvants to be a rock star or some such but kind of... messed around too long and didn't take his life or dreams seriously and so missed his shot vvith both. Through a series of events, ends up vvith a major responsibility and takes up a nevv profession and life. Shovvcases his improvement as a person, I guess? I liked it, anyvvay.

Action/Dark drama/Revenge:

Ubel Blatt:
This one is fairly gory at times and a bit dark. Some fan service, but if that's not your thing it's no big deal, it's not super heavy on it. Pretty much a story of vengeance by the protagonist against yada yada. Don't feel like going into spoiler stuff. One of my favorite manga.

Adventure/Comedy:

1/2 Prince:
This one revolves around an MMO. Pretty light-hearted, funny, a touch of seriousness tovvards the end. I'd recommend this as a casual read, though it could be read all at once I suppose.

Got more somevvhere probably but eh. Might add them later.

TheOcean
04-20-2012, 03:10 PM
Ah! Ubel Blatt yes! I forgot it.

musigal
04-20-2012, 06:45 PM
kimi to boku is a good slice of life manga. But it only updates every couple of months, so it's not that long. The anime's good too.

CrazyBoutAtemu!
04-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Umm 07-Ghost and Undertaker Riddle

HolyShadow
04-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Onani Master Kurosawa.