PDA

View Full Version : Banned from chat

TaroM4
09-20-2013, 10:01 AM
So i thought we were all in agreement that i was given a clean slate to talk to you all and stuff.

So why does it say I can't enter the chat and I'm a stalker?

I was actually having fun until this pops up when i sign in this morning.

I feel like my day is ruined.

(i just noticed i put this in the wrong thread area.)

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
09-21-2013, 12:41 AM
I can't enter the chat and I'm a stalker?
I'm going to venture a guess here, as to why you were Banned, in case you were wondering.

I'd say asking too many personal questions and coming off creepy.
That could be why you were Banned and considered a stalker.

Kronus
09-21-2013, 03:38 AM
people have been considering me a stalker too, sometimes, but I am just paying attention. when they say "it is late, I have to go to sleep" and the only country on earth where it is late at the time they say it is New Zealand, then I am not a stalker for knowing they are from New Zealand, right? but still people consider me a stalker for knowing that kind of stuff. don't let yourself get dragged down because of that.

TaroM4
09-21-2013, 10:08 AM
people have been considering me a stalker too, sometimes, but I am just paying attention. when they say "it is late, I have to go to sleep" and the only country on earth where it is late at the time they say it is New Zealand, then I am not a stalker for knowing they are from New Zealand, right? but still people consider me a stalker for knowing that kind of stuff. don't let yourself get dragged down because of that.

Thanks i just wish i could still chat to to you all some other way like skype or teamspeak or even facebook. I don't really care I would just be nice to have friends again.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
09-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Well there is the BAR on these forums. It's a good place for random chat.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
09-21-2013, 10:11 AM
http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showthread.php?t=8500&page=73
There it is.

TaroM4
09-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Thanks Gcar. I think I have a few topics to actually add to this now that i think about it.