PDA

View Full Version : Other Articles of Clothing...

KingQuinaQuen
07-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Don't get me wrong, shirts are great and so are the idea of hats but that would limit me to two YGO: TAS items in one outing. I think wristbands, undergarments (classy of course), socks other such things would greatly improve happiness and the ability to advertise this wonderful thing. Just imagine a combination of "screw the rules...", "my voice gives me super strength", "I'm not gay, just british", "Hey weavil, check it out... my dragon is horny, get it?" and other such classics; all in a single day!!! I would list more ideas but other clothing items that may be easy to put words on escape me at the moment. Suggestions?

Jagged1
07-16-2007, 08:57 PM
Do they only print things on clothes? I think a messenger bag with some of the quotes would be cool.

Quiz112
07-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Will he sell more than just clothes? (like cups, posters, etc.)

Yoshi8710
07-16-2007, 09:51 PM
a littlekuriboh watch maybe/

Emeralddragon
07-17-2007, 06:33 AM
If you guys want it it can be printed on. Most printing companies print onto many many weird and wonderful items including tech stuff. Just find something lots of people want and m sure he'll start churning thm out cos that way he wont be losing money and/or will be selling them to you guys at a cheaper rate as its cheaper to get thngs printed in bulk.

Swordstalker
07-17-2007, 11:09 AM
i think he should sell something he wore in the live version

maybe bandit keith bandanas, or underwear.

maybe even a tristan voice changer that says: my voice give me super strength.

now people who play yugioh card games watch the abridged, so i am thinking playing mats with the screw the rules, i am in love with nurse joy in it.

or even hair gel that states: attention duelists, my hair is ....

or a coffee mug, or even the spice girls dvd

sebek1the1great
07-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Lawl. X3

MizuTakishima
07-17-2007, 04:12 PM
I heard that they can only make T-shirts now though. But aren't there places that let you customize other items? Walgreens comes to mind but...I think there are other places, especially online. That way LittleKuriboh doesn't have to be our mind-slave =D

Emeralddragon
07-17-2007, 04:35 PM
The thing is that for most different things they would have to pay for them in advance because most places will print in bulk. If thats the case they may have to do some kind of pre-ordering thing for any new merchandise.

ZorcAndPals
07-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Shoes that say "Even more running" somewhere on them.

Locke
07-17-2007, 06:50 PM
How about a fuzzy hat that says, "I realize I'm a furry!" or something like that.

KingQuinaQuen
07-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Sure we COULD go to places like Walgreens, or other such buissnesses. I would much rather pay the man behind the genius though, it's not like he can sell the show legally.(Or can he?) Besides the more he gets from doing a parody of a show surronding a children's card game, the more parodies of shows surronding children's card games he'll be able to make. Oh, I thought just occured to me! How about gloves with "It's raping time" on them?

Loginame
07-18-2007, 01:20 AM
That's pretty smart.

DarthMALX
07-18-2007, 01:55 PM
I don't think so, Ive seen the shop that LK has (yeah, its a site) and they don't do those things, sorry to be the negative guy but unfortantly the current shop dosn't do that, only shirts. but it has mouse-pads and coasters!!!

FoxxyRin
07-19-2007, 05:08 AM
maybe bandit keith bandanas, or underwear.
Yes, that would be very nice. UNDIES. That would be awesome... I would go to school in my undies just so people could see the TAS goodness... better yet, I WOULD WEAR THEM OVER MY PANTS!

MaievShadowsong
07-19-2007, 07:14 PM
I need a new mouse pad. I second that idea.

Xarg
07-19-2007, 08:23 PM
I like the mouse pad idea....
Anyway, I would buy a Mug and a Mouse pad that were YGO:TAS themed.

StormTheRed
07-21-2007, 01:43 AM
cafepress.com has some customizable stores. They include weird shit like lightswitch covers.