Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series (http://ygotasforum.com/index.php)
-   Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Series Discussion (http://ygotasforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Limey Man! (http://ygotasforum.com/showthread.php?t=3863)

NipahNeko 10-10-2008 05:25 PM

'Ello All! As you can see, I'm new, and I would like to know if there are any other Bakura fans out there? The Abridged Series bakura or straight-from-the-actual-series Bakura works too! So, who can I talk about Bakura with?

Kochiha 10-10-2008 09:01 PM

Well, the Yami version's kind of cool.

DekuScrubby 10-11-2008 07:35 AM

I like regular Bakura. It's a shame how little he actually appeared.

NipahNeko 10-11-2008 11:28 AM

Yeah It is kinda sad how little his appearances were. Both are pretty cool though...hehe!

SirRobin 10-12-2008 07:50 PM

I must say, I find it difficult to choose between normal Bakura and Yami Bakura, as well as their personalities in the Abridged series vs. the "normal" series. In the normal series, Bakura is shy, but not afraid to stand up for what he believes him, even going so far as to sacrifice himself for his friends. In the Abridged Series, he's not quite so innocent, but he's still very funny! XD Yami Bakura in the Abridged series seems to be the only character to actually know what he's doing!!! O_O0 Scary thought! But in both the normal and Abridged series, he's just hot! :-P lol!

P.S. LIMEYMAN is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :D Best Superhero Ever!!!

SirRobin 01-19-2009 09:53 AM

...I hope there are still Bakura fans left out there... *hint hint*

KuroStarr 01-20-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

But in both the normal and Abridged series, he's just hot! :-P lol!
lol. Agreed.

LordMaddie 01-21-2009 02:01 PM

YAMI BAKURA RULES!! You can probably tell from my avatar. :D

And I'm a Bakura fangirl, but I don't get what SirRobin's hinting at...

SirRobin 01-21-2009 04:08 PM

I is hinting that you should be posting!!! (or more Bakura fans, at least! :-P)

LordMaddie 01-22-2009 02:47 AM

Oh, I get it.

Post.

Um.... So....

Bakura rules, eh?

SirRobin 01-22-2009 07:01 AM

Yup... *nods* *nods* ...

LordMaddie 01-22-2009 11:00 AM

And.... Um....

Er....

BOW DOWN TO HIM! WORSHIP HIS HAIRCUT!

DarthWario 01-22-2009 11:09 AM

Yami Bakura is pretty damned awesome. The Bandit King.

He is evil incarnate, and thats the way I like it.

LordMaddie 01-22-2009 11:11 AM

Isn't it Theif King?

Anyways... I was wondering, does he use his godly powers to make his hair like that, or cement?

SirRobin 01-22-2009 03:37 PM

Probably a mixture of both! XD lol

I've always been confused, though, about whether Yami B. is the trapped spirit of the Thief King, of Zorkie-poo (lol), or just the spirit of the Theif King that has been horribly corrupted by Zorkie-poo. *Disclaimer: Not a Zork Fangirl XP*

NikitaDevil 01-23-2009 12:42 AM

Im the Bakura fangirl or your nightmayres! Mwahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:)
Yami Bakura is the guy who kills seagulls!!!! Gotta love him!!
I'm so crazy, I'm writing fan fics of him! ah! =]

LordMaddie 01-23-2009 02:43 AM

He kills seagulls? COOL! I swear I'm being stalked by a seagull...
And I'm writing fan fics of him, too! Hooray!
And as for the whole theif king/ zorc thing, I think he's a bit of both.
Yami B. lol...

SirRobin 01-23-2009 03:38 PM

O_O0 Where does he kill seagulls?!?!? I wanna see!!!

I'm TRYING to write a Marik fanfic, but I've found a lot of good ones about Bakura and Yami B. *is a convert*

Sorry NikitaDevil, but I don't recognize you from my nightmares! :P

MrsSallyBakura 01-23-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikitaDevil (Post 502703)
Im the Bakura fangirl or your nightmayres! Mwahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:)

You really think so, huh?

yamiangie 01-23-2009 07:33 PM

Yes I think she has you beat

NikitaDevil 01-23-2009 07:34 PM

Felt like being random, sorry-ness ^_^ Seagulls are terrible stalkers, especially if you have fish...

Ooh! Where do you find such great fan fics about Ryou, Yami Bakura, Touzoku-ou Bakura? I've hardly seen any =[ Maybe I'm not searching hard enough.

Yeah, I'm totally the fangirl of your nightmayers, I wear bunny slippers. =]

MrsSallyBakura 01-23-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikitaDevil (Post 503323)
Yeah, I'm totally the fangirl of your nightmayers, I wear bunny slippers. =]

I drink blood from a glass.

Anymore questions?

...as for fanfics, most of them are yaoi fanfics and I'm not a yaoi fan. :/

NikitaDevil 01-23-2009 07:59 PM

Tendershipping is okay I guess. Any other shipping is just weird (it's yaoi) lol.

I have pictures of Bakura on my wall, I bought his deck off Ebay, my fan fics are always about a girl and Bakura, sadly I can't comprehend that Marik and Bakura would be lovers... Blah.

MrsSallyBakura 01-23-2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikitaDevil (Post 503362)
Tendershipping is okay I guess. Any other shipping is just weird (it's yaoi) lol.

I have pictures of Bakura on my wall, I bought his deck off Ebay, my fan fics are always about a girl and Bakura, sadly I can't comprehend that Marik and Bakura would be lovers... Blah.

Yami Bakura isn't the romantic type. Him and Marik being a couple is funny in the right context but I agree, I don't see them as a serious pair.

As for Ryou... there's a whole other topic about his sexual orientation. Basically we came to the conclusion that it doesn't really matter what his orientation is because that's not his role in the show.

fluffykitsune 01-23-2009 10:41 PM

When I was younger I had such a crush on him >.< I dunno what it was, although I think it might have been his hair..I love anime boys with white or silver hair ^.^

NikitaDevil 01-23-2009 10:54 PM

I dunno what to type now, you basically typed what I would have.
Although Ryou's sexual orientation is confused with his English accent, so I guess some fan girls would have judged on that and started to make him Yaoi. ^_^ It's fun what you can do with the internet.
I think the English accent is charming though.

I have a crush on Touzoku-ou, the thief king and Yami Bakura, Ryou just frightens me wth his niceyness, although I'd love to have a friend like him. I suppose the younger generaton (Mine! Yay!) Goes through the wow that cartoons hot, phase.

fluffykitsune 01-23-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikitaDevil (Post 503609)
I dunno what to type now, you basically typed what I would have.
Although Ryou's sexual orientation is confused with his English accent, so I guess some fan girls would have judged on that and started to make him Yaoi. ^_^ It's fun what you can do with the internet.
I think the English accent is charming though.

I have a crush on Touzoku-ou, the thief king and Yami Bakura, Ryou just frightens me wth his niceyness, although I'd love to have a friend like him. I suppose the younger generaton (Mine! Yay!) Goes through the wow that cartoons hot, phase.

I completely agree with you about our generation! I know so many girls (me included ^.^) who just can't get over the smexiness of some cartoon/anime characters

LordMaddie 01-24-2009 06:06 AM

I'm trying to make my fanfic 100% no yaoi.

It's going rather well.

SirRobin 01-24-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikitaDevil (Post 503323)
Ooh! Where do you find such great fan fics about Ryou, Yami Bakura, Touzoku-ou Bakura? I've hardly seen any =[ Maybe I'm not searching hard enough.

Yeah, I don't know why they write so many YAOI fanfics about Ryou, Yami B., and Marik it's rediculous! :(

Fortunately for me, I luckily happened on a few good ones that aren't! :D
HTML Code:

http://www.fanfiction.net/~lizeth
Most of the good one's I've found are by Lizeth. I reccomend reading "For the Game" as a sort of prequil to "Is This Normal?" She also has a Harry Potter crossover which I also liked, but it's not specificly a Bakura fanfic (Yugi's still the main character. :rolleyes:)
HTML Code:

http://www.geocities.com/lizeth_hal/index.html
Lizeth's fansite. Has pics! :D *thumbs up*

HTML Code:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1632388/1/Pirates_of_the_Millennium_Items_Quest_of_the_King
Also not specificly a Bakura fanfic, but his character is written well in it. Also, the story is hilarious! POTC-Yugioh crossover

HTML Code:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3890945/28/Bridging_the_Gap
This one doesn't start out specificly as a Bakura fanfic, but sort of becomes one. Also hilarious! :p Harry Potter 5/Yugioh crossover

Hope you like them as much as I do! ;)

EDIT: WAAH!!! Now I have to read them all again!!! @_@0

MrsSallyBakura 01-24-2009 09:57 PM

Thanks for the fanfic recommendations, SirRobin, but I'll have you know that the HTML thing works differently here than it did on the old forums. On here you just need to post the link without any tags. ^_^