Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series (http://ygotasforum.com/index.php)
-   News (http://ygotasforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Erm, Anyway... (http://ygotasforum.com/showthread.php?t=6271)

LittleKuriboh 04-03-2010 10:07 AM

Erm, Anyway...

I'd like to thank Kroze for hogging the April 2nd news post wherein I was going to say "April Fool, everybody!" and talk about a bunch of GENUINE news, but obviously he couldn't contain himself and had to post about a bunch of redundant stuff like how a guy in Pokémon keeps calling him on the phone. Because that hasn't already been brought up in about 7,000,000 different webcomics weeks ago or anything.

But anyway, yes, APRIL FOOL EVERYBODY! Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is alive and kicking. Well, it's kicking at least. This month I start work writing the new episodes and really getting my teeth into the production, so expect new episodes right around the corner. Not necessarily this month, but very soon afterwards.

In other news, we have a new site partner! Fireball20XL, the home of several awesome webcomics - all of which are funnier and more up to date than a Kroze news post - has joined forces with us to provide more insanity than you can shake a Psyduck at. They're also home to the Wha-Chow podcast, on which I am a regular guest. You should definitely check out the most recent April 1st Wha-Chow, in which we performed the whole thing in character. I was a drunk and angry Tristan Taylor. Watch out for strong language and adult content. And chocobos.

Also, since Kroze didn't bother to link to it, the Caption Contest is ongoing. Be sure to post your entries quick, as there's only one more day to go before the thread is closed for judging!

Jfreekao 04-03-2010 10:36 AM

Hooray! Paradox show! Anyway, I'm sure everyone's glad that you were joking, but are you really gonna start One Piece or 5D's abridged like you did with Naruto?

Oh and WHA-CHOW! It's like a chocobo's **** ** ****** ************ *** your ****** ** **** in the *** ****** 69 ********* with lots more thungs.

NinjaLlama 04-03-2010 10:38 AM

YAY! is all i can really say. haha that rhymes!.... ignore me.

helixD 04-03-2010 10:40 AM

not to mention

Jfreekao 04-03-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaLlama (Post 1113937)
YAY! is all i can really say. haha that rhymes!.... ignore me.

ignored.:smiley7:

ShaunyP 04-03-2010 02:15 PM

I love how bad Iruka's attempt at a One Piece abridged was. Poor Joe Hokage.

Chasnay 04-03-2010 02:17 PM

i knew it! you couldent quit! i cant wait for the next episode!

Katya 04-04-2010 10:17 AM

That Wha-Chow! podcast made me laugh so hard, my sides hurt. No lie :biggrin: I'm guessing the in-character thing was for April Fool's Day, but you guys should do that more often!

Pretty sure I'm scarred for life from that fanfic you all read, though. Thanks for that! :tongue:

CardBoardWalken 04-04-2010 04:12 PM

April fools joke!

I sort of knew it was a joke but I was really happy with all of the cameos that were put in it. Its always funny when you make unexpected cameos as well! Good Job!

norsehorse89 04-05-2010 01:29 AM

TRISTAN DISCOVERED BREEDING!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1