Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series (http://ygotasforum.com/index.php)
-   News (http://ygotasforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Anime Central? Isn't that name just a tad bit pretentious? (http://ygotasforum.com/showthread.php?t=4841)

Kroze 05-08-2009 03:02 AM

Anime Central? Isn't that name just a tad bit pretentious?

Oh! Hi there! I'm Kroze from Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series and I am doing this intro like this just to piss off brit boy while he is on hiatus from making episodes!
Ain't I a stinker?
:P

This weekend, an event happens that is so amazing that I need to visit it and sell t-shirts for YGO:TAS at it!
Anime Central is happening this weekend in Rosemont, IL and if you are someone who loves anime and wants to be at a place that is central to said interests, this would be the place just for you!
I will be hanging around in wherever Snafu Dave got us a booth in... either the dealers hall or the artists alley...
I just love being hopelessly clueless about these sort of things!
^_^()
We will be joined by Shawn from Halolz and a rabid canuck who has a tendency to never update, yet somehow manages to keep his fanbase! That sounds like something us here at YGO:TAS site would never do... especially for like a gap of 6 months!
<.<
>.>
So if you are coming to the convention, be like these crazed fans from Tekkoshocon and stop by to say hello!
http://www.yugiohtheabridgedseries.c...rsarescary.JPG
After that picture was taken, they then proceeded to beat me up and take all my lunch monies... how come that seems to always happen to me wherever I goes?
*sob*

Also, if you have not gone out yet and seen it, I would highly recommend going to watch Star Trek this weekend at your local movie theater...
My mind, it has been blown by this movie!
GOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGOGO!
I know I will sure be seeing it a few more times this weekend depending on how many people I can trick into seeing it with me for the "first time".
<.<
>.>

And now for something completely different...
LK does an interview on a podcast!
Trust me, he sounds just as British as you imagine!

And with that fellow interwebs dwellers, I leave you now to most likely miss my plane out to Anime Central knowing my horrible luck with traveling...
If I die, no Dix nor LK can have my awesome gaming rigs!

Adios all!

BryyMiller 05-08-2009 03:08 AM

Don't forget Comic-Con.

Seraphim 05-08-2009 03:10 AM

You forgot about his more recent interview, Kroze.

SpiritBoy 05-08-2009 04:24 AM

Fix that pic Kroze.
It's huge.

LittleKuriboh 05-08-2009 05:31 AM

Way to ruin the site, Kroze.

JesusRocks 05-08-2009 07:41 AM

>_> I can't believe I missed Kroze FAILing again >_>

What picture was it?

Kroze 05-08-2009 08:33 AM

There, I fixed it... HAPPY?
And you guys suck...
;_;

JesusRocks 05-08-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kroze (Post 611257)
There, I fixed it... HAPPY?
And you guys suck...
;_;

haha I remember that picture XD

forced smile much?

WillPhanto1 05-08-2009 02:36 PM

I'm going to be there Saturday. I'll be sure to stop by and say hello, and buy a shirt. ACen FTW!

VictoricRong 05-08-2009 10:40 PM

Ugh! I was there all day and managed to not find you at all. You have a specific booth number or something?

izzymatic 05-09-2009 12:56 AM

Haha, I listened to the pod cast. Awesome LK! it dose seem like creating an episode can be a really long and tedious thing to do but fun at the same time. I helped with a really (really really really) crappy version of a Pokemon spoof episode for my Friend's project for school.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6hyyg-jk1c

Be warned, it kinda suck really bad...so yeah...but hey, we did it just the weekend it was due so short time= bad results plus it was our first time doing anything like this...

Any ways I LOVE LK for even thinking of this and I agree that Windows movie maker suck because it freezez on you every ten seconds!

Kroze 05-09-2009 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoricRong (Post 612026)
Ugh! I was there all day and managed to not find you at all. You have a specific booth number or something?

Not sure the booth number but we are all along the far end of the Artist Alley part of the hall near where those cars and the DJ are...
There is a HUGE Snafu Comics display that is almost impossible to miss and I am right next to it sandwiched inbetween that and Scott's VG Cats booth with the giant banner.
Just walk all the way down the hall and you'll find us for sure!

izzymatic 05-09-2009 01:44 AM

I have a Question!
Dose Anyone from the members of YGOTAS go to the Anime con or Comic con in California.

TitanAura 05-09-2009 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusRocks (Post 611270)
haha I remember that picture XD

forced smile much?

Those eyes.... they are cold and dead inside.

Fat1Fared 05-09-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanAura (Post 612084)
Those eyes.... they are cold and dead inside.

I would more say he that their eyes of a commended man begging for mercy

potterfreak0515 05-09-2009 06:21 PM

DAMN, I knew I should have gone! Acen is like twenty minutes away from me! But I'm not really into many anime, so I decided not to. T_T

love-the-fuzzy 05-09-2009 07:41 PM

*GASP* I know those people! 8D XD lol, darkrunner is going to spaz when she finds out you didn't forget about her, Kroze ^^;;

And I wasn't aware they mugged you XD ...but then again, I wouldn't put it past them...>.>...you have to watch out for those yugioh cosplayers...

(lol, and Star Terk is out already?! what?! D: Oh I need to go see that...)

Good luck at Anime Central! :D

WillPhanto1 05-09-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kroze (Post 612079)
Not sure the booth number but we are all along the far end of the Artist Alley part of the hall near where those cars and the DJ are...
There is a HUGE Snafu Comics display that is almost impossible to miss and I am right next to it sandwiched inbetween that and Scott's VG Cats booth with the giant banner.
Just walk all the way down the hall and you'll find us for sure!

That's where you were? I walked passed twice and didn't see you. When did you set up?

darkrunner 05-09-2009 10:39 PM

You weren't kidding when you said we were going to be ON the front page. I thought it'd just be a link to the picture, but no, there's the picture!

Actually, I think it was more like beat you up and steal a t-shirt. And demand to see episode 38. XD

Kroze 05-10-2009 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillPhanto1 (Post 612858)
That's where you were? I walked passed twice and didn't see you. When did you set up?

I got in at noon due to flying into the wrong airport...

Seraphim 05-10-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izzymatic (Post 612082)
I have a Question!
Dose Anyone from the members of YGOTAS go to the Anime con or Comic con in California.

I'm going (possibly, dunno yet if my boss'll give me the days off yet) to Comic-con.

WillPhanto1 05-10-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kroze (Post 613279)

I see, I left the convention center by then to do stuff at the hotel, and didn't feel the need to go back. Sorry to have missed you.

izzymatic 05-10-2009 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seraphim (Post 613899)
I'm going (possibly, dunno yet if my boss'll give me the days off yet) to Comic-con.

Yeah I plan on going this time, I've never gone before.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies 05-11-2009 12:27 AM

WHY THE HELL WASN'T I TOLD ABOUT THIS AHEAD OF TIME!?!?
I WAS THERE AND COMPLETELY MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!
ROAR!!!
I was the little midget working the special needs booth in Registration.
ROAR!!!!

VictoricRong 05-11-2009 08:17 AM

Woo! I found you the second day and got my shirts.
Thanks guys. =D

JesusRocks 05-11-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kroze (Post 613279)

What the hell is it with you and travelling? O.o

Seraphim 05-11-2009 01:41 PM

He touched a curse totem when he was a child, I bet.

Kroze 05-11-2009 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcar90 (Post 614438)
WHY THE HELL WASN'T I TOLD ABOUT THIS AHEAD OF TIME!?!?
I WAS THERE AND COMPLETELY MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!
ROAR!!!
I was the little midget working the special needs booth in Registration.
ROAR!!!!

... I mentioned it in the last news post that was two weeks ago! And to be honest, I was stuck in the booth all weekend... I didn't see anything outside of the little area where my table was at... mainly due to Scott's line of fanboys/girls blockin me booth and Dave's wall fort of prints.

But at least I got to see Star Trek again!

xHannahx 05-11-2009 04:49 PM

I wish I could go to an American Con =(

JesusRocks 05-11-2009 05:00 PM

I wish I could go to the English one :squintyface: