Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series (http://ygotasforum.com/index.php)
-   Movies (http://ygotasforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Favorite movie/tv quote (http://ygotasforum.com/showthread.php?t=6962)

HairSecuritySchool 09-20-2010 06:00 PM

Favorite movie/tv quote

I'm just posting this because it doesn't seem like anyone else has. So, if anyone has a favorite movie or TV quote they'd like to share, please post here.

Okay. Here goes.

From American Dad, my favorite quote has to be:

"Screw the Ethics!"
"Excuse me, but I happen to be an ethicist."
"Oh, yeah? Well, screw the ethicist! I'm Kevin Bacon" (Just because Roger the Alien makes it sound so much like "Screw the Rules I Have Money")

From the most recent season of Futurama:
"I don't get it! Why aren't they shaking in fear at my presence?"
"Well, maybe it's because they're still patiently awaiting the arrival of Josh Wheaton."
"(Gasps) What? Josh Wheaton's going to be here?"
-Leela and Lrrrr

JesusRocks 09-22-2010 07:29 AM

This goes in the other forum for movies or tv and stuff

dragonqueen 09-23-2010 04:19 PM

mm well i like the quote

do not judge someone until you walked a mile in their shoes, that way when u do judge them, they are a mile away and you have their shoes.

The other one i like is.

remember, no one is listening until you fart

EZE 09-23-2010 04:20 PM

megamaid has gone from suck to blow

Lucifer 02-13-2011 10:13 PM

From movies

I'll tell you what scares me...if you tell me what scares you. -Lily Sullivan (Case 39)

I can't carry it for you...but I can carry you! -Sam (The Lord of the Rings)

We will tell [the sky people] that they cannot take whatever they want, and that this...THIS IS OUR LAND!!! -Jake Scully (Avatar)

Now is the End of Days...and I...Am...The Reaper. -Dark Alessa (Silent Hill)

That wasn't very nice... -Lily Sullivan (Case 39)

You can lie to yourself and your minions...you can claim that you haven't a qualm...but you never can run nor hide what you've done from the Eyes...the very Eyes of Notre Dame! -The Archdeacon (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

A trap had been laid for the gypsies, and they gazed up in fear and alarm...at a figure whose clutches were iron as much as the Bells...the Bells of Notre Dame. -Clopin (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

...and he shall smite the wicked and plunge them into the fiery pit! -Judge Claude Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

...and nearly every line from the movie "Gabriel".

From TV

I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterberous, I am 903 years old, and I'm the man whose gonna save your lives and the lives of all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that? -The Doctor (Doctor Who)

I've had enough of this. -Prof. Nick Cutter (Primeval)

He never raised his voice...that was the worst thing. The Fury of the Time Lord. Then we discovered why...why this Doctor, who had fought with Gods and Demons, why he'd run away from us and hidden...he was being kind. He wrapped my father in unbreakable chains forged in the heart of a dwarf star. He tricked my mother into the event horizon of a collapsing galaxy, to be imprisoned there...forever. He still visits my sister...once a year, every year. I wonder if one day he might forgive her, but there she is...can you see her? He trapped her inside a mirror...every mirror. If ever you look at your reflection and see something move behind you just for a second, that's her...that's always her. As for me, I was suspended in time, and the Doctor put me to work standing over the fields of England...as their protector. We wanted to live forever...so the Doctor made sure that we did. -Brother-of-Mine (Doctor Who)

I control this ship. -Dr. Nicholas Rush (Stargate Universe)

maisetofan 02-14-2011 07:11 PM

There are so many XDXDXD

Jeremy from peep show some random quotes of his XDXDXD

"this isn't wrong, just illegal" "nothing wrong with that"
"when the going gets tough, roll out the hot potatoes"
"oh the secret twix, were u planning on having that for dessert after you feasted on my dead carcus?"

Mark from peep show is hilarious
"Frosty flakes are people who cannot handle reality"
"Ill give u the broom geoff, its alright sophie, ive got the broom"
"Ive been turning this over in my head like a bad pancake"

"She knows about cubits, she's uncomfortable in her own skin
She's one of me"

Er, Jeremy!
Jeremy Usborne: What?
Mark Corrigan: What's Hans doing?
Jeremy Usborne: He's honking on his crack pipe.
Mark Corrigan: Crack! I've got company.
Jeremy Usborne: Oh relax. "Oh I'm Mark, I'm in the eighties, I'm dying of heroin in a puddle in the corner in an advert." Drugs are fine, Mark, everyone agrees now. Drugs are what happen to people and that's fine, so shut up.

Jeremy "This would be so much easier if She wasn't a person with hopes and dreams and grasping clinging Arms"

http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/images/peepshow01.jpg

Xanadu 02-16-2011 12:30 AM

Reb Brown in Space Mutiny;
http://images.wikia.com/mst3k/images/2/28/0820-reb.jpg
RRRRUUUAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Reb in Strike Commando
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Jp9PuwhK2O&t=1
JAAAAKOOODDDAAAA!!!!

Reb in Howling 2
http://img.listal.com/image/1238428/400full.jpg
RUUUAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Reb in Robowar
http://www.notrecinema.net/aviscine/...33__robo16.jpg
RAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Reb in Yor the Hunter From the Future
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kRBTLr-TZ6...88b0/s320/yor1
YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

you know Reb Brown has the acting range of an air horn

AperioContra 02-16-2011 02:05 AM

Just a simple list:

"I can remember everything. That's my curse, young man. It's the greatest curse that's ever been inflicted on the human race: memory." - Citizen Kane. - For how profound it really is.

"A boy's best friend is his Mother." - Psycho. - For how creepy this line is.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.” - Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas. - This is in my will for my tombstone.

"I'll be your hucklebear." - Tombstone. - Because I never thought that Val Kilmer could look badass.

"Chainthaw?" - Mulitiplicity. - this is permanently my reaction when somebody says they're going to get me something nice.

"This is no time for a handjob!" - Idiocracy - Because there's always time for a handjob.

"I'm just pondering the words of Socrates, who said: "I drank what?"." - Real Genius - Ah, well placed philosophy joke I see.

"Where you from? What? I ain't never heard of no country called "What" before! Do they speak English in What? English motherfucker, do you speak it?" - Pulp Fiction - because I had to have a Sam Jackson rant on here somewhere.

"...Data, I'm going to have order you to deactivate your emotion chip." "Done, Sir." "Data, Some Days I envy you." - Star Trek: Nemesis - Because I totally agree.

"... I was born a poor black child." - The Jerk. - You just have to watch it to get it.

"Oh, look at that: Breach Hull; All Die, even had it underlined!" - MST3K: The Movie - I don't know, but I'm experiencing a sensation altogether new to me, and frankly I love it!

And my favorite quote is actually from a TV Show.

"Making a joke is the only way I can open my mouth without screaming." - M*A*S*H*.

YGOTAS_Rox 02-23-2011 12:41 PM

Quoting!

"Working at a T.V. station is like... working at a fish market. Except you don't have to clean and gut fish all day."

"I'm just trying to express myself. / No! No, uh-uh. Not like that your not."

"Denny Crane."

The thing on the spoiler buttons are the movies/T.V. shows.
A / means a new speaker. :tongue:

Beyond Card Games 02-24-2011 05:31 AM

'We've got our trolley full of cakes and snouts, so there's no reason why we can't have a lot of fun.'

'Is it Giro day?'

- Tom Fun and Derek.
From Bang Bang it's Reeves and Mortimer. xD

Xanadu 02-24-2011 09:48 PM

Garbage Day!

BananaGhost 02-26-2011 02:16 AM

Homer- "I was thinking along the lines of no TV and no beer makes Homer something something"
Marge- "Go crazy?"
Homer- "Don't mind if I do!"
-The Simpsons

Ebilkittyprincess28 02-27-2011 03:10 AM

Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try (Do I even have to say what movie it's from?)

I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it
(If you don't know what movie this is from, you're crazy)

The name's Bond...James Bond (Obvious movie quote is obvious)

Beyond Card Games 02-28-2011 06:08 AM

'What's more nostalgic than a child sitting on a fire?'
'Stroking a baby lamb?'
'No, a curious old candy store.'

-Shooting stars.

Massacre_chips 03-06-2011 03:43 PM

"You are lying, i never hit you. YOU ARE TEARING ME APPART, LISA !!"
The Room

Gahoolefreak 03-10-2011 12:47 AM

We are Tytos, we are Pure Ones, and I... AM... METALBEAK!
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

I will tear out your eyes and skull-____ you!
Full Metal Jacket

Gizmotx 03-13-2011 07:29 PM

A STRANGE GAME.
THE ONLY WINNING MOVE IS
NOT TO PLAY.

HOW ABOUT A NICE GAME OF CHESS?

-Joshua from WarGames(1983)

YamiChan 05-08-2011 09:23 AM

“It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.” -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

DaJacksterN 05-08-2011 08:44 PM

"Bender's name isn't Bonder! It's Bender!" -Phillip J. Fry.

Xanadu 05-13-2011 02:38 PM

"You are tearing me Apart Lisa!" Tommy Wiseau (The Room)
"If you wake up and find a white cat, its me" Jiji (Kiki's Delivery Service)

eternity 05-27-2011 10:51 PM

*ahem*

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL~

YEAH! YU-GI-OH GX, GENERATION NEXT~

Any quote from Pokemon before Diamond and Pearl.

Any quote from Digimon in the first season.

Ave 05-28-2011 11:11 PM

"Clever girl..."
-Robert Muldoon, Jurassic Park

mark520 06-14-2011 03:45 AM

With love shall life roll on gloriously from year to year, like the voice of some great music that has power to hold the hearer's heart poised on eagles' wings above the sordid shame and folly of the earth.\

WolfSpirit456 07-14-2011 08:28 PM

"Lose it...it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal...WACKO!!!"
-Jack O'Neil, Stargate Sg-1

Yamiluver01 07-14-2011 09:11 PM

"I FFFFFFFart in your general direction. Your Mother was a hamster and your father smelled of ELDABERRIES!!" Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Haluwasa2 07-14-2011 11:35 PM

Movies:
" 'All major theme parks have had delays. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked!' 'But, John. If the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists.' "- John Hammond and Ian Malcome, Jurassic Park

"Cricket? Cricket? Ya gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket."- Raphael, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

"Fate rarely calls upon on a moment of our choosing."-Optimus Prime, Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

"Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies." - Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

TV:
"A giant chicken. I must be the luckiest girl in the world." -Raven, Teen Titans

"Dude, it is totally brunged...brang?' 'Ooo, bad grammer. That ought to scare him."- Beast Boy and Raven, Teen Titans

We will resume your training in the morning.' 'Huh. (crouches down and imitates Splinter) We will resume your training in the morning.' 'I heard that." -Master Splinter and Mikey, 2003 TMNT

"Say farewell to each other...while you still can.' 'Oh yeah, Mr. Spiky Pants? Well, you're the one who should be saying farewell to, uh, to YOURSELF!' 'Oh yeah, Mikey, that got 'em." Shredder, Mikey, and Raph, TMNT 2003

"We need to step up our escape plan. I got spoons. What did you guys swipe?' 'I got a cup.' 'I've got some floor wax.' ' Uh... uh(looks around, but has nothing so he picks something up off the ground) I got a rock?"- The Turtles (Leo, Raph, Don, Mikey), 2003 TMNT

"It's a giant mushroom! Maybe it's friendly!"-Sokka (on cactus juice), Avatar: The Last Airbender

"Giant Mushroom! Mushy, giant friend!"-Sokka (still on cactus juice), Avatar: The Last Airbender

"On the bright side, this couldn't get any worse.'(Giant sea monster appears)'The Universe just loves provin' me wrong, doesn't it?' 'You make it too easy."- Sokka and Toph, Avatar

"Excuse me. Are you implying that the current situation is somehow...my responsibility?!' 'Well, you did start it...gearhead!' 'I BEG to differ...cheese lips!' 'Pre-evolved birdbrain!' 'Eater of garbage!!"-Dinobot and Rattrap, Beast Wars (The insults deal with the fact that they turn into robots, but their alternate modes are a raptor and a rat, in case you've never seen Beast Wars.)

"Steven is not cheating on me!' 'And the Nile isn't just a river in Utah.' 'Egypt!!"- Carly and Sam, iParty with Victorious

"What in the name of sanity have you got on your head?' 'It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool."- River Song and Dr. Who, Dr. Who

"I am making perfect sense, you're just not keeping up."- Dr. Who, Dr. Who

"I can't. It says they're only found in South Ah-mair-ee-ca.' 'South AMERICA!"- Drake and Josh, Drake and Josh

"Don't do anything, don't touch anything. Sci-fi rule number one: You start messin' with the past, you end up with monkeys ruling the future."- Cyborg, Teen Titans

WolfSpirit456 07-15-2011 12:17 AM

"I like the yellow ones."
-Thor, Stargate Sg-1

Cardmon 07-15-2011 05:56 AM

"Moumantai" -Terriermon, Digimon Tamers

Yamiluver01 07-15-2011 12:59 PM

"We can't risk another frontal attack. That rabbit's dynamite." Monty Python and the Holy Grail

WolfSpirit456 07-15-2011 03:51 PM

"Yeah, I'm looking for Al. Last name: Coholic."
-Bart, The Simpsons