View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011

Send a message via MSN to Fenrir502

Quote:
=Third and final point=He was not killed by this doctor, he was killed by those around him, trying to force him to do things he was no longer capable of. If want to blame anyone, blame his family for fecking him up, his manager and staff for not having his interests at heart and Jackson himself for having no numerical or practical understanding of the world, thereby leaving himself completely open to such abuse.
Actually Fared, from what I can see it looks like the doctor fucked up pretty well too. Maybe you could blame his family and agents and stuff for his needing drugs to help him to sleep, but you do NOT fuck around with medicines. All drugs are just poisons that you can put in someone that, within a therepeutic window, can benfit them. I'm only halfway through first year, but from what I can see from GCar's monograph, Propranolol does NOT look like a drug you should prescribe to help people sleep. It's basic effect in the body looks like decreasing the heart rate and cardiac output. That means your blood will move around your body slower. That means your tissues won't get the stuff they need at the rate they'd probably like to. Decreasing your blood pressure is not a good thing. It's got some pretty nasty side effects too. To prescribe a drug with side effects like that to help someone sleep is just moronic.