Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015

The story thus far:

-Losing in the Friendship Cup does indeed get you tossed into the underground where you're forced to sort through trash for the rest of your life. And the citizens of the city are disturbingly okay with this law.

-Yugo is definitely this AU world's Yusei. During his duel with Shingo, he did the Yusei thing where he strung together a combo in his mind.

-Jean-Michel Roger, the head of Security, is an Academia (Fusion World) spy. He has a Synchro World criminal named Sergey working for him, and no one saw how Sergey won his first duel, but he absolutely dominated his opponent, taking out all his Life Points in a single turn. I believe Sergey's next opponent is Yuzu. I feel sorry for her already.

-The notable characters who have already been sent underground are Chojiro, Tsukikage, Shingo, and Noboru. Tsukikage, being a ninja, is able to sneak out and inform Reiji of all the gossip. Reiji still needs him to act as his informant.

-Dennis revealed his true nature as an Academia spy during his duel with Shun, which concludes in the next episode this weekend. Dennis is an expert with his Extra Deck, as he was able to chain together a process by which he could sacrifice his Xyz Monsters to summon four Fusion Monsters to then fuse into Ancient Gear Chaos Giant. Shun definitely has his work cut out for him, as Chaos Giant is one of Academia's best monsters, and one of the monsters who helped destroy Heartland, Shun's home.

I'm just glad Dennis finally dropped the act. Clearly, both Reiji and Shun suspected him. I hope Shun beats him and sends him underground. He definitely won't stay down there since he's a villain but it'll be fun to see him get tossed down there nevertheless.