Old 12-28-2008

Blurb: iRant...

Cast List for The Last Airbender is as follows:

Noah Ringer will play Aang

Jackson Rathbone will play Sokka

Nicola Peltz will play Katara

Jesse McCartney will play Zuko...

What...The...@#$#$@^&^*#%#$@$^!

This is a cast from HELL! M. Night Shyamalan! How could you!

If you have ever in your life watched an episode of the Nick TV show "Avatar", you could clearly see that it takes place and is based upon ANCENT CHINA and its surrounding areas. Are you mental? What the heck? And as if the scenery didn't clue you in enough, here's another little fact for you to consider: Almost everything having to do with Aang (The Avatar) has to do with BUDDHISM, HINDUISM or TAOISM, which last time I checked, were not religions practiced in ancient EUROPE, where, science tells us, all WHITE PEOPLE came from to begin with !

So just what the %^&# are a bunch of white kids doing in Asia? How are you going to tie that into the story? Let me guess, you’re going throw in one of your famous plot twists! I for one am shocked! I never would have guessed that!

Listen , I can understand you wanting to twist and turn your own work like a roller coaster ride from Hell, but when you screw work that’s not yours to begin with, you’re pretty much insured to piss off the entirety of the fan world, (most of which, need I remind you, are children ages 8-12 who have little Katara dolls and Aang and Zuko action figures, all of which are ASAIN in appearance). You are going to completely change the image (not to mention the title) of this wonderful program in the minds of millions, and NOT for the better!

In short, this picture is a joke to both fans and casual watchers alike. A film that’s sure to make a mockery of the creative and revolutionary world of “Avatar”. And to anyone reading this, I fully encourage and endorse an official boycott of Shyamalan’s “The Last Airbender”. As far as I am concerned, any and all those who endorse this atrocity are no better fans then someone who has never seen the show to begin with.
Lastly I say to you Mr. Shyamalan this one word: SHAME. You have taken the pillars of greatness and forcibly caused their crumble and decay. Woe to all those who bravely stand behind your pitiful shadow of perceived achievement, for it is not one meant to last long. You have been on your last leg for years, and now, finally, your career can be put out of its misery. May it rest in peace.