View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009

Blurb: iRant...

Quite a say? I think that goes without saying considering he's the writer of the screenplay, the producer, and the director. Hell, he might as well just go ahead and be head of the whole damn movie! Oh wait...he is...well, I certainly hope he doesn't do one of his little "cameos" in TLA. Remember "Lady in the Water"? He was Vick Ran...as if the film wasn't bad enough, he had to come in and totally (metaphorically) murder the star studded cast ( Paul Giamatti, Bryce Dallas Howard, ect). What if he did cast himself? Wouldn't that be a tad bit contradicting to an all Caucasian cast? I suppose he could be the guru/ chokura guy, as he appeared to be Indian anyway. But, then again, wouldn't the same thing go for the portrayal of an Inuit Sokka and Katara? They are suppose to look as dark as the guru, and yet in the film, they won't be (unless they use 5 tons of tan in a can on each). Does that mean there will be no Shamalan cameo? Maybe the movie won't be that bad after all...

Ok, it's still gonna be terrible no matter what...too bad...Oh well, I'm not going to see it anyway. I suggest any true fan do the same in honor of Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. In my honest opinion, they're the ones who should have cast the movie, as they created the characters anyway.