View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013
Rides Kaiba

Blurb: Duct tape his mouth shut and you can have a nice trophy husb
Send a message via MSN to AllisonWalker

lol Fared I'm typing fast and clinic psychology isn't the wrong spelling, it's just an awkward wording that you understand regardless. You trying to check my grammatical errors is funny coming from someone who regularly posts huge chucks of rambling sentences without any sort of paragraph structure. Please get over yourself, you're not as smart as you think.

There are differences between the terms. If you actually bothered to do some research for yourself, you'd see that, but I know you'd rather pretend to be the expert of all things rather than do your own work to back up your claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
may I interpret this as "criminals only act nice, they are not nice for real"?
If yes, why can't there be nice murderers?
There can be "nice" murderers. They can be polite, ask you how you're doing that day, greet you and use manners, etc etc but that doesn't change the fact that they'd still fuck you up if they got the chance. They just know how to act correctly to throw people off. That goes along with the sociopathic tendencies I was talking about earlier that some people misunderstood. A sociopath will do things like that, act nice and graciously to seem like everyone else, but they are not kind people. There's a difference.

Last edited by AllisonWalker; 07-21-2013 at 06:03 PM.