View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013
Chumba Wumba

Blurb: What is a blurb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonWalker View Post
lol Fared I'm typing fast and clinic psychology isn't the wrong spelling, it's just an awkward wording that you understand regardless. You trying to check my grammatical errors is funny coming from someone who regularly posts huge chucks of rambling sentences without any sort of paragraph structure. Please get over yourself, you're not as smart as you think.

There are differences between the terms. If you actually bothered to do some research for yourself, you'd see that, but I know you'd rather pretend to be the expert of all things rather than do your own work to back up your claims.
Clinic - clinical: see they are spelt differently, therefore, you spelt it wrong. Oh and please note that you made a mistake with your semantics. (Though, I was nice and corrected your erroneous use of the term 'error' for you; however, if you wish, we can consider it an error because that means you are admitting you have no idea what you are on about.)

Hmmm, who do I trust, a trained psychologist or the troll, AllsionWalker? Hmm, this is a tough one.

Allison, if you wish to be correct about it, neither term has any real clinical definition - which is why any real psychologist would not use such terms - but both refer to vague ideas about an extreme inability to live by societies norms. This is why those who know what they are on about - aka, not internet trolls - consider both terms to refer to the same thing.

Last edited by Fat1Fared; 07-21-2013 at 06:13 PM.