View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011

Blurb: Eternally balancing well mannered and insane natures
Send a message via MSN to ggbhtg

FRIGGIN FINALLY CAUGHT UP......oh wait, you guys want me to go over all those other little Naruto Spoof related vids, don't you? >_>

Jk, but seriously, do you want me to?

I don't know any of the songs, sorry. Well, one of them, thanks to RSL here.

0:00 - 0:18 : I DON'T know what he said other than "Hi I'm Haku" so don't ask. :V
0:23 - 0:48, 7:38 - 7:44 : Reference to MasakoX's announcement that he's no longer working on NTAS. Said by Kakashi because that was one of Masako's roles.
2:22 - 2:28 : Reference to Gilligan's Island. Pretty much what Naruto said. It's funny because there are boats and lots of water in both shows. HAH.
2:49 - 2:50 : Midichlorians from Star Wars
4:12 - 4:25 : Song parodied and played is Wishmaster by Nightwish.
4:31 - 5:16, 8:10 - 8:25 : MORE references to NTAS, this time about Vegeta3986's version of the Naruto movie (wasn't very good mainly because he and, for the first time in the serious I think, his girlfriend wrote the script instead of Masako). Also a quick reference to pokebroproductions so bad it's good pokemon abridged.
5:16 - 5:37 : "Om Nom Nom" is a meme dating back to the character Cookie Monster of Sesame Street who makes that sound whenever he eats something.
6:20 - 7:23 : This character (whose name escapes me right now) is being portrayed similar to One Piece's Monkey D. Luffy as he is portrayed in purpleeyeswtf's abridgement of One Piece called None Piece
7:19 - 7:23 : Quote from the movie Braveheart....minus the "Ow, my freedom!" part.

Last edited by ggbhtg; 07-25-2011 at 04:25 PM.