View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010

Blurb: Guh? Muh? Wuh? Zuh?!
Send a message via MSN to Seraphim

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusRocks View Post
@bold: This would make no sense to myself or Fared, considering that [ unless it is contrary to an EU Directive ] no court in the UK can override a piece of Legislation properly enacted by Parliament. You Americans and your crazy system of Judicial Supremacy... Legislative Supremacy all the way!
I was including American lawyers too.

I'm sure your courts are at least able to change the modern interpretation of a law, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusRocks View Post
@bold: He probably does have an unhealthy obsession with irony, as do I...
However, situational irony, where it once was not considered to be a type of irony, is now classed as such
Get with the times, man

And who told you we're NOT here to suppress your opinions? Do you SEE any holocaust deniers on this forum? That's because we banned them for voicing their opinion :V

Also, do you SEE any open threads with racist titles? Or active users with racist names?
When I said "your", I meant Fat1Fared's opinions, because he occasionally adds in his long posts how it is likely his post will be edited. You have to admit that, if he's serious, is a paranoid delusion. I know of you folks deleting/editing posts and/or thread titles. I fact, I reported one post to a mod one time, only for the sake of the poster. She, for some reason, though that posting a picture with the word ni[ gger ] was not bad. She didn't seem racist, though.

Oh, and to keep this post on topic, Underling doesn't need to be banned for being a prick.