Thread: Favorite Movies
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009

Send a message via Yahoo to XxEnslavedNekoxX

I love the french film Le Pacte Des Loups, known here as Brotherhood of the Wolf. Even though it was dubbed, they did a great job. It's also got a few scenes like those from the matrix. It's a wonderful film so I suggest you check it out if you can.

Red Riding Hood: Don't Tell This Tale To Your Children: I seem to be the only one that has seen this movie. I found it at a blockbuster, watched it, and then got it from the same place. It's a tale of a girl who lives all alone in Paris (I think, though it could be Rome. I know it's a european city.) Her father was in politics and was murdered. Her mother went off with her boyfriend and left her daughter all alone. However, she takes very good care of herself. Even to the point where she and her dog George decide to make the world a better place. By night, they go out and kill people who have sinned. Of course this is only until the girls Grandmother comes to take her to New York. The story takes off from there, and the ending is just something to laugh at considering it makes little sense when concerning the plot. All it leaves you saying is "That girl was nuts"

http://www.horrorexpress.com/moviere...ed-riding-hood here is a full review and some clips from the movie.

Tartan Extreme's A Tale of Two Sisters: This is a mind blowing film. It is subtitled, so no dubs. Watching it all the way through, you can't really grasp everything the first time you see it. It really takes a few tries before that happens. I can't say much because of spoilers, but I will say this. It's about a young woman who goes to live with her father after being let out of the hospital. Events take place soon after that so it's one you really just need to watch.

Short Circuit 2: I love Johnny 5. This is an old 80's movie, but still cute and adorable to this day.

Princess Bride
Labyrinth
Legend

Last edited by XxEnslavedNekoxX; 03-19-2009 at 02:20 PM.