View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011

Blurb: "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence"

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbstomp View Post
As I understand it, GX gets a lot darker and Jaden gets a lot less happy in the later seasons. I never watched past the first season because of the incessant cheer and the fact that it felt like they were just capitalizing on the success of the Harry Potter boarding-school set-up, but can someone who's actually watched GX tell me how true this is? Does GX get better, and does Jaden actually grow up a bit?
Well, I don't wanna spoil anything but Jaden does grow up quite a bit. Especially in the 4th season (which 4kids never dubbed). After the Yubel incident in season 3 where Jaden's friends were put in harms way several times, and with the whole Supreme King bit, Jaden... Well, learns to take more (how do you say it?) responsibility in his hands so to speak. Anyway, in the 4th season he becomes more serious both about life and dueling and he talks to his friends less with the exception of Jesse Anderson. As some fangirls put it, he becomes a "Hot emo douch".

I'm bad at explaining =_='' hope this helps...

So, to sum it up... Yes, GX DOES get better (atleast, in my opinion).

Last edited by angel of darknezz; 11-11-2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Bad spelling :P