View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013

Blurb: If I save time, when do I get it back?

Quote:
In my opinion, I also understand that the debate between Christianity and Atheism is one of biggest ones out there, yet I have seen that the atheistic struggle is losing, one of the biggest reasons being its many holes in logic and scientific evidence. God not so dead: Atheism in decline worldwide.
You would be dead wrong in your assumptions. Any real scientist would know about the theory of dust and it's role in creationism and so forth. It is in fact a theory that just like the bible is missing one string to put it all together.
And atheism is certainly not on the decline. In fact more than ever it is an ever growing faction with more and more young adults leaning towards atheism for the sheer reason of homosexuality(and other rules they dislike) not being accepted in the biblical laws.

I myself do not know the dust theory 100% seeing as it was something I stumbled across a year or two back. But if you are interested in it I would gladly phone my colleague and to see if he had an article or knew a good youtube video about it.