View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013

Blurb: If I save time, when do I get it back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShizukaMikudou View Post
Most Popular World Religions. I'm not so sure about that. Do you have a source for this, that atheism is not on the decline? It is a fact that many strong atheistic philosophers and scientists have, through their own research and studies, converted from atheism due to the contradictions in the atheistic philosophy.

Sure~! That would be wonderful. c:
It is actually called the Nebular theory.
I won't go into detail seeing as I myself do not have enough information on the subject nor enough experience explaining the theory itself. But when explained to me it sounded legit and would most certainly please those humans needing a "scientific answer", though not 100% proven.

And I have attempted much researching on the rise/decline with numbers involved with atheism. And the general consensus from CNN and other news sites and such all generalize atheism on the rise with the sole reason of people becoming "smarter". The only problem is that you cannot really get a good read on exactly how many atheist there actually are seeing as they tend to not gather like practitioners of a religion.

But I'm off subject. So ill be taking my leave but do plan to lurk.
Of you'd like to continue this feel free to message me.