View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014
Destroyer of TV Tropes, Liberator of the Masses

Blurb: Hop into Gamertoads over on youtube
Hitsugaya

I have only a passing knowledge of redstone, but I suppose if I could use creative mode I could make it work.

Also, next survival build contest should be longer, in case someone's internet craps out or their otherwise limited in time when they can get on and collect the resources for their build.

Like say, someone entered the contest but can only get on every Saturday and Sunday to work on their build. In a month long contest, that amounts to 8 days they can work and that is not a full 8 days. It's anywhere from a few hours to like 12 hours in each day to work. That's not a lot of time to work on a build in a survival build.

So a survival build should be at least twice as long as a creative build.

Which means 1 month for a creative build is NOT too long. Because it gives more time for everyone to work, so if someone can only work for the last week of the month or something they CAN.

Though there will still be situations where someone can't finish a build because life got in the way, but I feel like 2 months for survival and 1 for creative is the best, otherwise it gets a little ridiculous.