Thread: WORST movies !!
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007

Quote:
All the Spider-Man movies and Ghost Rider...pretty much any movie like that. The first two batman movies were clasics though.
Are you mad!? The first Spiderman was amazing and the second while not as good still wasn't as terrible as everyone makes out. I'll give you Spiderman 3 though simply because of the ending and the complete waste of a character they made Venom into. Ghost Rider I think was unfairly panned, I'll admit the actualy story and the ending were crap but Ghost Rider himself was kept pretty true to form from what I remember. It had a lot of missed potential and did suffer a lot from having to cater for a wide audience.

Edit: And I don't care what anyone else says Jack Nicholson's portrayal of The Joker while amazing as a character was nowhere near close enough to the sheer evilness of the character, best on screen adaptation maybe but he doesn't really have much competition. I actually prefer Batman Returns since The Penguin and Catwoman were done pretty much perfectly in my opinion. Hell even Jim Carrey as The Riddler was pretty true to the original character concept.