Thread: Human Sexuality
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011

Send a message via ICQ to SiriWesen Send a message via MSN to SiriWesen

I can't write a lot about that topic, since I have actually no experience. I guess I'm one of the late ones. Actually.. Sex isn't a topic we talk about at school. We talk about other stuff. Of course, a lot of the other girls are dating and have boy-friends. But I think we never talked about sex, since it's a private thing.

Yeah, I'm a virgin with 19, which some ppl consider as rlly embarassing. Though I can't talk about the procedure itself, I think you should have sex when you're ready for it. I'm okay with being a virgin now. I don't want sex with someone I don't know or care about. Because my body is most precious to me.. and maybe some ppl would think the guy with me is a pedophile because I sometimes look like 14... :/

I remember a story when a girl and a boy at a classmate's birthdayparty had sex just to.. yeah.. show it.. o_ò' Yeah.. at was back in.. I think we were 15 at that time... And having sex with someone you don't know is still seen as a bitch's behaviour. I do not completly agree with it, but that's the major opinion among the girls at school. ^^''