View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009
Administrator

Default Calling All Pittsburgh Fans!

If you are heading to Tekkoshocon this weekend for awesome adventures and excitement, then it may please you all to know that I, the loyal YGO:TAS flunky shall be heading out that way presenting a showing of YGO:TAS episodes for your viewing pleasure to watch in a room with a hundred or so total strangers while all shouting out "Screw the rules, I have money!" or "IN AMERICA!" together whenever a character in the episode says it!

Also there may be some t-shirts for sale and to give away... we'll just have to see... ;P

The showing itself will be held in Room 405 Video #2 at 11 pm on Saturday night!
Hope to see you all there!

In other news, we have decided to join together with AnimeLeague, the hosts of Alcon, much like Voltron or a Megazord (We'd totally be Dragonzord because lets face it, he was completely bitchin!) in order to take over the world!
You should all check out their site and join our global domination scheme! We are always looking for new minions to go off and die...
Err... I mean "Help further the cause" ... yes... thats exactly what I meant!

<.<
>.>

Hope you all enjoyed this years April Fools gag as much as we had fun pulling it off... and for those of you who fell for it, don't be mad at us, its not our faults we are just too damn clever and awesome for our own good! :P