View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009

Location: Well, it made perfect sense in the Japanese Version

All the characters have come so far it's hard to pick just one. If I had to pick one, it would be Kaiba. I absolutely love how he should be the dryest critical character, and yet LK makes him the butt of the best jokes. "Screw the Rules, I have money," "Get the hell out of my city", "Thank You Talking Collar", it just keeps getting better.

The more Joey spoofs Bugs Bunny, the funnier he becomes. A unique character that "plays the fool" to Kaiba and Yugi, and yet manages to totally make all the minor characters his bitches. Man, I can only imagine what it would be like to watch YGOTAS as someone from Brooklyn. xD

Yugi too, especially little Yugi, continues to show his value on the show as the ultimate Tsukkomi, bitching down the idiocies of all the other characters-- "So according to this show, all other religions are wrong, and the only real one is the Hokey Egyption one." "So let me get this straight, because he was abused and tortured by his own family, Marik swore vengence on a guy who had been dead for thousands of years. A guy he'd would probably never even meet, due to the fact that he was-- kinda DEAD and stuff."

. . . Oh Marik (and Bakura) . . . enough said.