View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009
Destroyer of TV Tropes, Liberator of the Masses

Blurb: Hop into Gamertoads over on youtube
Hitsugaya

I am still a tad urked about my two day ban months ago over posting Man-Faye in the Favorite/Awesome picture thread, when it had been made against the rules recently (I had not seen the post at that time) and the fact that part of my ban was due to the fact that i didn't state that it was NSFW when at the time I had no idea what that even meant. -sigh- but that was awhile ago I can't really do anything about it but bitch and moan, though I don't think that's what I'm doing in this case, I'm just stating that it urkes me to know that I have a temp-ban on my record for something that is in my eyes was unnecessary, I know I would have taken it so much better if I had been given fair warning and then got a temp ban if I did it again, I still feel that the mod who gave me that temp-ban jumped the gun but...for the life of me I can not remember who actually gave the temp-ban...

I'm gonna shut up now, I've rambled about the past long enough, as well as forgetting the point of even bringing it up...

CAN ANY OF YOU SHIFT THROUGH ALL THAT AND FIND MY POINT!!!