View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010

Location: In the basement of a Klingon Ship. It's dark, damp, and smelly, and I think I hear laughing...
Blurb: AKA: Vic Mignogna Cosplayer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyG57 View Post
So then why would they try to market it for kids? To make a buck or two while blowing the rest on editing out copious amounts of footage? Why bother editing it at all if it's obviously meant for teens?
I believe that Alfred Kahn (who owns 4KRAP) is the Mr. Burns of the Cartoon and Anime industry; He's lazy and hates everyone. He tries to make it for little kids, when he don't know Jack Schzitt about the Japanese culture (Example; in Pokemon, the Rice Balls that Brock make are called Doughnuts, when in fact, they are not edited to look like doughnuts at all.). Either that, or he's Racist or he doen't review the Japanese dub. He's like the guy from Grand Territino, but instead of likeing the asian family and dying, the old guy lives and goes on with his old-routine-racisim. So if Al Kahn is all this, I imagine that he's also no good with money. Funimation bought the series from 4KRAP because 4KE ran out of money. I find it funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyG57 View Post
... I am now determined to invent a way to look through the internet and stare (though that could be called a webcam, that would be far too easy). And as soon as I invent that, you will send me my Dairy Queen, also over the internet. Sound good?
You do that, whilst I, having no money, shalt not have a Internet-Web Camera for you to stare at me with. You would have to develope Psychic-Technopathic powers.
Good luck with that. :3
(I just love the power of using Dairy Queen for motivation!)