View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009

Glad to say that I'm not an official Fangirl, and have never knowingly "glomped" anyone in my life... That said, here is my eye-candy list:

Sebastian - Kuroshitsuji
Kou - Monochrome Factor
Soubi - Loveless
Jirou - Black Blood Brothers
Hotohori - Fushigi Yugi
Hagus/Hikitsu/Soren - Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden
Kaoru - Ouran
Haruka - Tactics
Ren - Skip Beat!

BTW If anyone is looking for new anime, I cannot recommend Kuroshitsuji or Skip Beat! highly enough - the first is a dark, brooding, Victorian mystery with some quite dry humour (and some bloody obvious, but ignoring the servant characters solves that problem), and the more realistic second series, which is a surprisingly refreshing, comedic/serious drama/romantic comedy which is a bugger to categorise.

Monochrome Factor is a lot better than it's first episode suggests, as from that it seems to be a generic, supernatural world-in-peril shonen-ai. The shonen-ai is misleading, as all that really happens is one character teases the main hero once in a while.

Shonen Onmyouji is being shipped over to the west in the near future, again it seems generic monster of the week stuff, but this series does evolve, and the character of Mokkun/Guren is so honestly funny that in my eyes it carries the series until the plot figures out what the hell it's doing. I dare you to not laugh during the second episode!