View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012

Blurb: ^^

when I was a kid... geez... I went through ideas of what I wanted to be a lot... I was very girly at first... so girly dreams =p
I wanted to be a Ballerina, a singer, a fashion designer, an artist.... I later realized that I didn't really want to be a ballerina, lots of work and really... you're just told what to do.
Singer, I didn't give up till much later, but I realized that I am not one for living like an idol, I was a chubby kid... thin people have a better chance at that, and my voice is not that impressive
Fashion designer... so hard to get in, and I find sewing kinda boring... so bad idea XD
Artist... well I gave that up because I decided I couldn't draw well at all

Now... at about 12 I took some tests to help give you ideas of what job you might like... and computer programming kept coming up. So I looked into it and at 14 I took one light computer programming class at the local community college, loved it and learned it fast
Currently I have a few more years to my degree, and hopefully a job in the industry. Also several people suggested and think I could run my own company, which I think might be a blast, but hard to know if it will happen.

in ten years... I would see myself married to HS, maybe getting ready for kids... and I will be either a video game designer in some company... or head of my own video game development company, depending on how things go

as for being more or less realistic... I think that is anyone's call XD

on another note... at one point I saw myself a computer programmer, coming home late at night to an empty apartment... and that just seemed sad...

Last edited by Zariu; 07-28-2012 at 06:16 PM.