View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007

Well, if everyone's posting their decks...
You remember those Game Boy games when you could battle the original Yu-Gi-Oh! crew? Yugi, Joey, etc. Remember how Tea has a Heal and Hurt deck? I have one, only mine actually works.
NOTE: I play with the traditional rules, which means I can't enter official tournaments, if I ever get the actual cards, instead of playing on my DS.

Lv 5+ Monsters
2 Marie the Fallen One

Lv 1-4 Monsters (in order of level, then importance)
3 Fire Princess
3 Cure Mermaid
1 Morphing Jar #2
3 White Magician Pikeru
2 Ebon Magician Curran
3 Kiseitai
2 Mask of Darkness
1 Magician of Faith

Spell Cards (In order of popularity)
1 Monster Reborn
1 Harpie's Feather Duster
1 Pot of Greed
1 Graceful Charity
1 Snatch Steal
1 Lightning Vortex
3 Upstart Goblin
1 Dark World Lightning

Trap Cards (In order of importance)
2 Wall of Revealing Light
1 Gravity Bind
2 Solemn Wishes
1 Bad Reaction to Simochi
2 Magic Jammer
2 Seven Tools of the Bandit

My strategy is to lure my opponent into attacking my Kiseitai, then block my opponent from attacking using Gravity Bind and Wall of Revealing Light. Next I summon Fire Princess, then summon healing cards like White Magician Pikeru, Cure Mermaid etc. The point of my Marie the Fallen One is to send immediately to the graveyard, instead of playing it. By this, I mean sacrificing Marie when using Lightning Vortex, Dark World Lightning, and Magic Jammer. Morphing Jar #2 is there when I'm in trouble, and/or not drawing the monsters I need. As for Upstart Goblin and Snatch Steal, I combine it with Bad Reaction to Simochi. One free card and damage to opponent, or gain one monster to add to the healing effect of Pikeru, and constant damage to my opponent!