Thread: A Few Updates
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010
Administrator

Default A Few Updates

As my first official act since the website redesign, I hereby ban Kroze from making any news posts that make Senator Robert Byrd seem concise and to the point. Given that I'll be updating you guys more often, I hope to never have to enforce said ban. But hey, it's there should we ever need it.

The big news is the release of Dragonball Z Abridged Episode 12! Go check it out either on TeamFourStar's YouTube channel, or at their official website. And remember, it's funny because... Oh, well you'll see.

In just ten short days, myself, Kroze, and Kirbopher - the voice of Noah for Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged and creator of Go Go Parody Rangers - will be appearing live at Anime Milwaukee. We'll be showing off some new stuff there, including a new song! That's what you've all been begging for, right? A new song? Not Cr@psule Monsters Episode 3? Huh? Huh?

Caption Contest will be starting up again soon. And we might have actual prizes this time! That means you'd all better get your funny on.

And remember, for all your Yu-Gi-Oh news and media needs, visit In The Name Of The Pharaoh! It's a great website with regular updates that are relevant to your interests, unlike this one!

BARBARIC!