View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010
Chumba Wumba

Blurb: What is a blurb?

well I think WMM lot better system than poeple give it credit for, it simple to use while having most of basic systems needed, only real problem is lack of screen cropping to go along side time cropping and poor play back system, so my advise, aspecially if knew to movie editing would be stick with WMM for while and get use to general feel of thing before start going into more advanced stuff
PS won't find better free system than WMM, though are 1's out their, they are even more croppy and simple than WMM, the systems needed to make them simply to advanced to done for free if want done right

=However if really want to get straight into all extra toys, going to have pay I am afraid to say, now lot say Sony Vegas is way to go and I am will not disagree with them as they are far better editor's than I am, but will personally say that I do not like vegas much, I think they were trying to be too clever with it in regards to latest model and so the thing is ungamely and fiddly to use, but what no 1 can deny is that has everything need and unlike with things like WMM, when edit something have almost complete control over edit down to very subtle degree, while systems like WMM are lot more brutal about it all (but why free)

-In short, stick with WMM for now and get use to video editing first, and then if want to put more advanced idea's into practise, going to need to buy system and vegas 1 that most advise (though remember vegas works nothing like WMM anymore)