View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012

I just had this craze dream where I snuk out of the house to go on a date with my girl friend (Yes I was a guy in this dream I'm not gay I was just a guy in this crazy dream) and we ran into Ryu Bakura. He said he new a great place for a date and we followed him. For some reason that great place was a bar full of thugs, but for some reason Marik was there. Then this giant aquarium that was on the wall broke and all this water came out. The water flushed us out into the parking lot and it just kept coming. Then Marik was in the front of this semi end helped us out of the water. I got into the semi even though I knew somehow that it was his falt it exploded. So we got into the Semi and Ryu Bakura got in the front with Marik. I have no idea why but Marik had the rod and the ring. Though the ring was acting really weird. Then Ryu Bakura said " he doesn't seem to like you," and he took the ring and put it on. So I said did you just call it a he, then it glowed, and Yami Bakura came out and said "Don't get me started on that, my parents wanted me to be a girl so bad they were going to call me Florence." Then Marik was like we should go in this ferry full of monster truck drivers. So at this point me and my girlfriend were going to run way on this ferry with Marik and Bakura. Then I woke up. So yeah that was my crazy dream don't know where it came from but oh well.