View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020

Blurb: What am I in search of? Nobody knows!

I had a dream where I was in a zombie-infested hospital. After running away from Dark Helmet (villain from Space Balls), I’m outside the hospital, with zombies trying to escape. Saruwatari (aka Kemo aka Hair Guy) points his weapon, a cross between a lightsaber and a pistol (also from Star Wars) (I will call this a gunsaber), at the door while I flee. I disarm a woman who also had a gunsaber, and she was apparently so impressed she let me keep the weapon. I meet back up with Saruwatari, and we end up running away from a really fast zombie. We had run out of ammo, but apparently forgot we had *freaking lightsaber attachments* for our guns.

I also remember a really short dream where apparently Dark Magician was overpowered because the Magical Trevor songs played when he was summoned. That’s definitely an Abridged dream.

And another dream had my class doing presentations (apparently in Domino City, but the cafeteria looked like my school’s). Somebody did theirs on Gozaburo Kaiba. Kisara was there, reading a book called “How to F*** a Dragon Character,” apparently unaware of the irony.

Yet another one didn’t directly involve Yu-Gi-Oh, but it kind of did. Someone in my computer science class invited me to this class-wide text-group-thing, where we would pretend to be different fictional characters. I pretended to be Sayori (from Doki Doki Literature Club) while two of my fellow classmates pretended to be Ryou Bakura. I don’t remember the conversations, though.

Last edited by agirlinsearchof; 07-03-2020 at 10:21 PM.