View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012

Blurb: Vince/Stuart = OTP!

I don't really see GerIta as a pairing romantically in the anime anyway, but it's a little hard for me to stop connecting a specific anime to real life when I've just spent a week watching it.

I loved the Swedish commentator. Her voice was brilliant, and I'm still laughing at it now. It didn't sound very Swedish- but then, I have no idea how Swedish people sound. Their song seems like the kind of song that could grow on me if I heard it enough times, like the UK song did. But on the radio station I listen to, they usually play the winning song for weeks after Eurovision, but they haven't played Sweden's song once. I guess they're not too keen on it either!

Which football game is it? I don't really keep up to date with it, and there's no way I'm watching the World Cup next time it's on. Not after my family and friends all hated me for supporting Germany in the Germany/UK match- I'm sorry, but I'm not going to support my country's team if they suck. I can have my own preferences.

I do enjoy football when I watch it, so once I find out which event this is, I'm sure I'll have my own opinion on who might win.