View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009
Administrator

Default Anime Central? Isn't that name just a tad bit pretentious?

Oh! Hi there! I'm Kroze from Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series and I am doing this intro like this just to piss off brit boy while he is on hiatus from making episodes!
Ain't I a stinker?
:P

This weekend, an event happens that is so amazing that I need to visit it and sell t-shirts for YGO:TAS at it!
Anime Central is happening this weekend in Rosemont, IL and if you are someone who loves anime and wants to be at a place that is central to said interests, this would be the place just for you!
I will be hanging around in wherever Snafu Dave got us a booth in... either the dealers hall or the artists alley...
I just love being hopelessly clueless about these sort of things!
^_^()
We will be joined by Shawn from Halolz and a rabid canuck who has a tendency to never update, yet somehow manages to keep his fanbase! That sounds like something us here at YGO:TAS site would never do... especially for like a gap of 6 months!
<.<
>.>
So if you are coming to the convention, be like these crazed fans from Tekkoshocon and stop by to say hello!

After that picture was taken, they then proceeded to beat me up and take all my lunch monies... how come that seems to always happen to me wherever I goes?
*sob*

Also, if you have not gone out yet and seen it, I would highly recommend going to watch Star Trek this weekend at your local movie theater...
My mind, it has been blown by this movie!
GOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGOGO!
I know I will sure be seeing it a few more times this weekend depending on how many people I can trick into seeing it with me for the "first time".
<.<
>.>

And now for something completely different...
LK does an interview on a podcast!
Trust me, he sounds just as British as you imagine!

And with that fellow interwebs dwellers, I leave you now to most likely miss my plane out to Anime Central knowing my horrible luck with traveling...
If I die, no Dix nor LK can have my awesome gaming rigs!

Adios all!