View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014

Blurb: "I'm your white mage, and NOBODY ****s with the white mage."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioMaster3000 View Post
Hmm. I'm starting to wonder why I keep coming back to this site apart from doing mod stuff and making sure those darn kids don't get to 100...
I remember the days back in 2007 when I came here almost everyday. I talked and interacted with so many folks. As we got older and the years came back, we grew apart from this site and with others; some more than others.

These days, I spend most of my internet time on Tumblr. I follow some friends from here; made some new friends, and much more. However, I won't forgot my times on here...

So...yeah...
I know how it feels, too. I actually used to be a member on a small forum before I became a fan of YGO Abridged, and I used to go on there every single day. I loved interacting with a lot of the people on there, then many of the members suddenly never came on as often as they used to. But then that's when a friend of mine introduced me to the Abridged series, and I've been hooked onto Yu-Gi-Oh ever since. So after I found these forums, I signed up and became a member here and I'm on here almost all the time. Usually these days I'm on the forum because I always roleplay on here with Black-Rose-of-Ra (who is currently on vacation in Disney World in Orlando, Florida until May 24th), but I'll be crushed whenever my roleplaying days have to end someday...

But still, I won't forget all the good times I had on the other forum I was a part of.