View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013
Deputy Executive Assistant Moderator; Chimera Ant Queen; SallylamiGami; Leasee

Blurb: Happily married since 10/19/2013

10 years ago, I was 13. I don't think that I even remember thinking about my future in that way. I probably had no idea what I was going to be doing in 10 years. I don't even think that I would have been working for my classmate's dad's company, lol.

But where do I see myself in 10 years? Since I know myself better, I think I can answer this question a little bit more accurately than I would have if I were asking myself this 10 years ago. :P

Since I am engaged now... I see myself being married with a few kids. Perhaps done with having children, but maybe pregnant with one or two more (at separate times, twins don't run on either side of the family lol). BananaGhost and I plan on 4-5 kids. I don't see any reason not to stick with that plan. If for whatever reason we can't have that many, we may adopt. But anyways, married with kids and working. The oldest kid would probably be 7 or 8. Maybe I'll have had the time to write a book, but maybe not. I don't see us having a lot of money but I see us having enough to get by and save a little.

Sounds mediocre, and maybe it is, at least on some days. But I believe that the purpose of life is to love, and if I am loving the people in my life at least mostly the way I should, then life isn't mediocre at all. And I don't think that anyone's life is ever normal. There is only so much that I can plan for the future. I can't control the actions of anyone else. May as well take what comes to me.