Thread: Erm, Anyway...
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010
Administrator

Default Erm, Anyway...

I'd like to thank Kroze for hogging the April 2nd news post wherein I was going to say "April Fool, everybody!" and talk about a bunch of GENUINE news, but obviously he couldn't contain himself and had to post about a bunch of redundant stuff like how a guy in Pokémon keeps calling him on the phone. Because that hasn't already been brought up in about 7,000,000 different webcomics weeks ago or anything.

But anyway, yes, APRIL FOOL EVERYBODY! Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is alive and kicking. Well, it's kicking at least. This month I start work writing the new episodes and really getting my teeth into the production, so expect new episodes right around the corner. Not necessarily this month, but very soon afterwards.

In other news, we have a new site partner! Fireball20XL, the home of several awesome webcomics - all of which are funnier and more up to date than a Kroze news post - has joined forces with us to provide more insanity than you can shake a Psyduck at. They're also home to the Wha-Chow podcast, on which I am a regular guest. You should definitely check out the most recent April 1st Wha-Chow, in which we performed the whole thing in character. I was a drunk and angry Tristan Taylor. Watch out for strong language and adult content. And chocobos.

Also, since Kroze didn't bother to link to it, the Caption Contest is ongoing. Be sure to post your entries quick, as there's only one more day to go before the thread is closed for judging!